Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kenny Brandmuse Heart-touching Short Write-up About His Twin Sister, Taiwo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Brandmuse Heart-touching Short Write-up About His Twin Sister, Taiwo. (1237 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Heart-touching Short Write-up About His Twin Sister, Taiwo. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
My Twin sister is the most considerate person I have ever known. Last weekend , when we spoke on the phone, I could hear from her voice that she needed some money. Call it a twin telepathy. However, Taiye would never harass me for assistance. In fact, I can't remember her ever pestering me for money, even when I could very well be contacted. Some loved ones believe it's their right to be fed by you, to be clothed by you and to be housed by you. And for you to happily pack their shit. No, not my twin sister.

So, early this morning I sent her some stipends, and you can't believe what happened afterwards. She called me and prayed a lot of prayers for me. I could literarily feel her grateful spirit across the distance. It was so genuine, I welled up with tears. I'm so grateful I have such a person as my sister. Who respects my space. Who lives responsibly. Who does not take advantage of our relationship to be lazy. No emotional blackmails. No lies.

She could have said 'oh but my twin brother's money is mine so I can always ask for it whenever'. She works so hard with her own hands to live independently of all. She is actually the wealthy one among us. I carry her with me in my heart today. I wrote so much about her in my book THE EXODUS. She is my Monday Hero.

See more from Kenny Brandmuse on AlabamaU2 http://alabamau2..com/

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Breasts / Do You Think Cossy Orjiakor Will Learn From Breast Massage Therapist? / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughters! (How not to dress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.