Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1013793 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Item #1: $11.98

Item #2: $23.92

Which do you want?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Manweysabi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
BizBloke:

[b]New link for bladeless fan (Already spoken with this seller, too):
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-handheld-mini-air-conditioner-cooler-handheld-No-Leaf-Air-Condition-Mini-Bladeless-Fan-Desk/870197485.html

This is better in a way. You get 2pcs for $13.00 as against 1 for $13.29. I'm about to start chatting with the seller.

See this, too (I love the design better):
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/USB-Tower-Fan-Bladeless-Fan-Electric-Air-Conditioner-Fan/1011222927.html

And this, too (Already spoken with this seller):
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-New-quality-second-generation-USB-No-leaves-air-cooling-conditioning-fan-turbo-type-bladeless/833997513.html

AIRBED FEEDBACK:
We have a problem with the airbed link. The seller said he'll get back to us, but I doubt if the problem of not accepting Nigerians will be solved.

So, here's a new link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-DHL-Shipping-twin-Flocked-Coil-Beam-Air-Bed-Inflatable-Bed-Air-Bed-Mat-Mattress-Camping/536117183.html[/b]
Check this for me
www.aliexpress.com/item/ABS-bigger-turbo-type-Bladeless-Fan-the-stronger-wind-Air-Conditoner-floor-type-USB-Cooling-Fans/881577503.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
sunny777: Help me search for one that is around that range and let me have a look at it. Thanks

Check this out
836065408, 941224998, 744916674
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Manweysabi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
BizBloke:

Done. We can work with this.

Do we have a yes from you?
carry on bro.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lat4real: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ok i will like to know if you can help me to get Brazilian Hair in my next order..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
erikson99: Ok i will like to know if you can help me to get Brazilian Hair in my next order..

Sure you can
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
erikson99: Ok i will like to know if you can help me to get Brazilian Hair in my next order..

Sure we can
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sunny777: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
The last update you did on my work is not a link. I only saw three group of numbers there. Pls I'm still expecting. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ok i need a good and most quality one please try and note that when getting it for me..I will like to know how much it will cost for BRAZILIAN AIR of 22 and 24 inches of colors BROWN and GOLD...

Please be sure is of good quality.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2013
sunny777: The last update you did on my work is not a link. I only saw three group of numbers there. Pls I'm still expecting. Thanks

Type those nos in the aearch box. One at a time and u see the product. Those are product nos
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2013
erikson99: Ok i need a good and most quality one please try and note that when getting it for me..I will like to know how much it will cost for BRAZILIAN AIR of 22 and 24 inches of colors BROWN and GOLD...

Please be sure is of good quality.
I will do a search and post the link
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
KolaShangOne: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/801586137/7_Inch_Phone_Tablet_PC.html?tracelog=wc_boutique
Bizbloke.. will i still pay $30 since the item is just $56?

yes sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2013
bukahands:

yes sir
can you contact the seller and see if they can sell one piece to you as sample?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. My man Kolade. Thanks so much. Your patience is great and awesome.

I'll mail you the account number right away. One of our biggest customers.

Yes, we can handle big things. Do you want the airway, or seaway?
Sea will be better because of cost. im actually looking for a low lift truck 2.4 ton in China. i haven't found it yet. how long will sea shipment take?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2013
KolaShangOne:
can you contact the seller and see if they can sell one piece to you as sample?
send the link, lets see if they can do that
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2013
Soyedele1: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-7inch-Freelander-PD10-3G-WCDMA-android-4-0-tablet-pc-MTK-6575-1-5Ghz/736253606.html with keyboard case.. $168.10

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Luxurious-stainless-steel-ladies-top-brand-new-2013-crystals-watches-Free-Shipping-Woman-Wholesales-Quartz-Wristwatch/810738915.html US $21.33(1 pcs of silver and 1 pcs of Gold) $42.66

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/EVSHSB-78-Cheap-Price-Fashion-Jewelry-Alloy-Black-Surface-Quartz-Wrist-Watches-For-Men-Authentic-Brand/732016183.html 3pcs $3.69

I did my research and it is below 1kg(lol)...So pls, get my work done ASAP.Let me have the breakdown amount and let me know if I will be paying extra money in addition to the N15,500 I paid.

Sir, we have purchased the 2nd watch on this list and also the last one you updated later, but for the last watch on this list the seller don't ship within china. The tablet seller hasn't replied yet. In summary 2 products has been purchased
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Manweysabi: carry on bro.

Sir, we have purchased your rechargeable lantern and rechargeable iron. We are still waiting for the bladeless fan seller to reply. Please send us a link for the BED

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
I have made the payment of 15,000 into your account with teller number Teller No: 9203265. Pls confirm and I will like you to send me the link of the watches you have purchased for me.
Should I give you another link for a new watch then since the seller doesn't ship within china?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson98: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
I have made the payment of 44,170 of Teller Number 9203267 for the two pieces of white TABLET PC as discussed before and i have sent you an email as well sending you all the full info in it...Please get back to me asap and wanna know when you wanna help me place my orders. And still waiting on the reply on the wrist watch links i sent to you last nite...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Since you had issues with that watch, then, I will go for 1 pcs of this then.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/636625027.html and

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/318900382.html
2pcs of http://m.aliexpress.com/item/721387216.html

I searched using my fonE. So it may not display weell on pc
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Manweysabi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
bukahands:

Sir, we have purchased your rechargeable lantern and rechargeable iron. We are still waiting for the bladeless fan seller to reply. Please send us a link for the BED

Thanks
ok
Here is this one
www.aliexpress.com/item/Double-air-bed-inflatable-mattress-luxury-inflatable-bed-set-original-hand-pump-original-pillow-a-pair/932441805.html

and this one too
www.aliexpress.com/item/Intex-double-pillow-inflatable-pump-double-68765-inflatable-mattress-air-bed-inflatable-cushion-sierran-bed-tent/1006173676.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by teeboy4x(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Double post
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Soyedele1: I have made the payment of 15,000 into your account with teller number Teller No: 9203265. Pls confirm and I will like you to send me the link of the watches you have purchased for me.
Should I give you another link for a new watch then since the seller doesn't ship within china?

Yes we got it and please the links are in your post I quoted earlier
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.