Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009295 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chikebrain: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Bizbloke ordering for Lipsticks from US
Shade by Name: Ruby woo
Quantity: 10

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Lipstick/index.tmpl
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
nnasino:
Hi bizbloke, i'm just curious did mr frank deliver on the promise of the screws?
Also when will the bottom case arrive? thanks

Hi, Nnasino.

I'll have the Delivery Team look into this.

The bottom case will arrive this weekend.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chikebrain: Hello Bizbloke ordering for Lipsticks from US
Shade by Name: Ruby woo
Quantity: 10

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Lipstick/index.tmpl

Hi, Chikebrain.

Product Cost (10pcs): $160
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $50

Sub-Total: $223
Discount: -$10

TOTAL: $213 (N35,780)
Advance: N30,000
Balance: N5,780

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

I'll have the Delivery Team look into this.

The bottom case will arrive this weekend.

Ok thanks, this weekend, does it mean i can get it this weekend?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
nnasino: Ok thanks, this weekend, does it mean i can get it this weekend?

Hi, Nnasino.

You're welcome. No, it means you can get it on Monday. Currently, we don't do weekends.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi Bizbloke

When will my items from USA arrive?
You said ETA is today ooooo
So what is happening?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

You're welcome. No, it means you can get it on Monday. Currently, we don't do weekends.

Regards.
Ok, please let me know if there were screws. thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chikebrain: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Chikebrain.

Product Cost (10pcs): $160
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $50

Sub-Total: $223
Discount: -$10

TOTAL: $213 (N35,780)
Advance: N30,000
Balance: N5,780

Thanks. Please how long will it take before it arrives and how can I make payments. Would love to order for this as soon as possible
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
Please how much will it cost to send all the remaining items to owerri.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
made001: Hi Bizbloke

When will my items from USA arrive?
You said ETA is today ooooo
So what is happening?

Hi, Made001.

See my update below.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
nnasino: Ok, please let me know if there were screws. thanks

Hi, Nnasino.

I just confirmed from the Delivery Team: no screws.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chikebrain:

Thanks. Please how long will it take before it arrives and how can I make payments. Would love to order for this as soon as possible

Hi, Chike.

It all depends on when you make payment. Prior to that, I can't give a true estimate because it hinges on your payment date. Kindly visit www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php for our account details.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke,
Please how much will it cost to send all the remaining items to owerri.

Hi, Emekhar.

To send a laptop to Owerri, it's N3,000. Adding a bag will up by N500 or thereabouts.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 11TH[/size]
The USA Freight that left last week has arrived Lagos, Nigeria. But there's going to be delay with its clearance because NAHCO has been on halt for the past three days because of some issues with the Nigerian Customs Service. This is being resolved between NAHCO and the NCS as I write to you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi, Whealthy.
Cc: Asolukah & co.

Please, I'll get back to you within the hour soon. Estimating the cost of DHL now.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 11TH[/size]
The USA Freight that left last week has arrived Lagos, Nigeria. But there's going to be delay with its clearance because NAHCO has been on halt for the past three days because of some issues with the Nigerian Customs Service. This is being resolved between NAHCO and the NCS as I write to you.

NoooooooooooooNooo embarassed embarassed embarassedoooooooooo embarassed
So Monday isn't possible anymore?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Kindly make enquiry on this. I make it as short link. http://tnydu.biz/E7BUZe
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Hi, Whealthy.
Cost: $80

Asolukah,
Cost (Laptop | 2pcs): $237
Cost (KEB Combivert): $251

I'd advise not to use this option because you don't have any bargaining power with the Nigerian Customs Service; you may pay double this cost before you receive it. We're close to a solution that's best even though the delay is disappointing. You'll definitely read good news next week as an alternative has been put in place immediately; please, don't use this. I love our customers and though you're disappointed with the 5/6 freight, I still love you and we'll do the best for you even in trying times - we've done so. We'll get there, to that desired 5-7 days delivery from the date of payment.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2014
donj2005: Oga Bizbloke how far? I wanna make a few orders from aliexpress. Would send you the link now so I can get an invoice on it and make payment asap.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fast-shipping-2013-New-Fashion-Luxury-women-s-Shoulder-handbags-Lady-PU-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-B692/946573920.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Now-Pu-litchi-leather-flip-case-for-Sony-Xperia-SP-C5303-C5302-C5306-M35-Wallet-case/1558722815.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-New-Fashion-2014-Spring-Korean-Female-Suit-Jacket-Women-Double-Breasted-Short-Coat-Office-Ladies/1875162116.html?tracelog=back_to_detail_a : size XL

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2014-New-Spring-Women-s-Coat-Turn-down-Collar-Black-One-Button-Slim-Suit/1663712486.html : size XXL

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fast-shipping-2013-New-Fashion-Luxury-women-s-Shoulder-handbags-Lady-PU-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-B692/946573920.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-High-Heels-Women-Platform-Wedge-Shoes-Round-Toe-Vintage-Flock-Wedges-for-Women-High/1786283364.html : size 8

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-spring-women-pumps-round-toe-leather-upper-sexy-bow-high-heels-basic-wedge-bridal/1864756986.html : size 7.5

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Women-Peep-Toes-Shoes-Sandals-Wedges-Platform-High-Heel-Lady-Sapatos-Femininos-SHoes-High/1681836506.html : size 8.5
Hi, Donj2005.
I'm good. You?

Your products are still enroute to our office in the USA from China.

Product 1: $8.25
Product 2: $7.83
Product 3: $16.98
Product 4: $14.97
Product 5: $8.25
Product 6: $27.62
Product 7: $18.99
Product 8: $16.14

Total Products Cost: $119.03
Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $40

Sub-Total: $224.03
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $224.03 (N37,640)
Advance: N32,000
Balance: N5,640

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2014
emekhar:
NoooooooooooooNooo embarassed embarassed embarassedoooooooooo embarassed
So Monday isn't possible anymore?

Hi, Emekhar.

Sadly, yes that's what it means. angry

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: Kindly make enquiry on this. I make it as short link. http://tnydu.biz/E7BUZe

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

I'll get back to you on this.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

I'll get back to you on this.

more so, can you Secure this for me before depositing to your account on Monday. If I did transfer today, it will not be deposited until. Monday because this is weekend but I would love to have it. http://tnydu.biz/D2hiBz
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: more so, can you Secure this for me before depositing to your account on Monday. If I did transfer today, it will not be deposited until. Monday because this is weekend but I would love to have it. http://tnydu.biz/D2hiBz

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

The seller has an appointment with our Procurement Team (Dubai) by 10am tomorrow.

About this new link, I'm sorry but I can't authorize that. See a new link here (almost same price but more trusted; about N2,700 higher) where we can purchase from on Monday if the current link is already sold out: http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/blackberry-playbook-32gb-4g-lte-7-inch-blackberry-os-dual-core-1-5-ghz-7076105/i/#

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hi, Double08.

Please, provide alternative links for these wristwatches: the sports and the female white. The sellers' responses are nothing to write home about.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
[b]Hello, good day.
Specuit Cargo is an indigenous Procurement & Freight Company in Nigeria. We stand in as an intermediary for clients who wish to shop from China, the USA, Dubai and the United Kingdom.

To enable a fast business operation and keep you in the know always, we have different teams:

[size=13pt]Support Team[/size]
For info, complaints and issues, this is the team to get in touch with. You can reach them via Support@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Accounts Team[/size]
For payments verification/confirmation and/or any money related issue, this is the team to get in touch with immediately. Payments are usually verified within 0-2 hours if the payment comes in immediately.

Mail: Payments@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Delivery Team[/size]
This team is responsible for all delivery issues from China, the USA, Dubai and the UK; also responsible for intra-state and inter-state delivery in Nigeria.

Mail: Delivery@specuitcargo.com

N.B: These are the major teams but there are other teams drafted to the country of procurement. You'll see them below; please, read on.

[size=13pt]PHONE CONTACT (Monday Through Friday | 10am - 4pm)[/size]
01 4542 864

[size=13pt]OFFICE ADDRESS[/size]
#1 Olu Aboderin Street, Old Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

[size=15pt]1.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM CHINA[/size]
Our China route is among the fastest route in this great company and in the entire industry. Due to security concern as regards payments, delivery according to stipulated and agreed period of time, there are some websites we recommend and procure from. We'll add more as time goes on and soon as we conduct and verify their reliability by beta testing them.

Recommended Websites
AliExpress
www.aliexpress.com

Alibababa
www.alibaba.com

DHGate
www.dhgate.com

TaoBao
www.taobao.com

MadeInChina
www.madeinchina.com

Chinavasion
www.chinavasion.com

Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. No clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is required; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail the Procurement Team (China) via Chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

RATES (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
Flat Rates (combo of Freight Fee and Service Charge)
Laptop: $60
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Product.

The Freight Fee & Service Charge applies to other products without Flat Rates.

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]2.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE USA[/size]
Currently, our USA route isn't as fast as our China and Dubai routes as we'd like to but it's relatively fast. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay
www.ebay.com

Amazon
www.amazon.com

Walmart
www.walmart.com

BestBuy
www.bestbuy.com

TigerDirect
www.tigerdirect.com

NastyGal
www.nastygal.com

Zappos
www.zappos.com

14-21 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 7 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: $60
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Console: $70
Xbox Console: $90

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Product.

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]3.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM DUBAI (UAE)[/size]
Dubai is one of the provinces in the United Arab Emirates; it's the second Asian route of ours and it's as fast as China. There are just few websites we recommend and procure from.

Recommended Websites
Souq
www.uae.souq.com

Awok
www.awok.com

Dubizzle
www.dubai.dubizzle.com

Big7G
www.big7g.com

SharafDG
www.sharafdg.com

4-7 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from Dubai to Nigeria. They take 1 day to touch down in Nigeria. No clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is required; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: 225AED
Tablet: 112AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Console: 262AED
Xbox Console: 336AED

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Product.

Exchange Rate
1AED = N45

[size=15pt]4.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE UK[/size]
Currently, our UK route isn't as fast as our China and Dubai routes but it's the third fastest. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay UK
www.ebay.co.uk

Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk

Play
www.play.com

Asos
www.asos.com

Mr Porter
www.mrporter.com

BooHoo
www.boohoo.com

Asda
www.asda.com

Argos
www.argos.co.uk

Tesco
www.tesco.com

Currys
www.currys.co.uk

John Lewis
www.johnlewis.com

Marks and Spencer
www.marksandspencer.com

Next
www.next.com

Debenhams
www.debenhams.com

Phones 4 U
www.phones4u.co.uk

Sainsbury's
www.sainsburys.co.uk

10-14 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 5 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: £40
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PlayStation Console: £45
Xbox Console: £60

Freight Fee: £5/KG.
Service Charge: £3.5/Product.

Exchange Rate
£1 = N283

[size=13pt]ACCOUNT DETAILS[/size]
Our account details can be found here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

[size=13pt]OTHER PLATFORMS[/size]
You can find us on these platforms:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/specuitcargo

Twitter: @SpecuitCargo

Freebies and giveaways happen on these platforms.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kindly, drop in and post your questions.

My name username is BizBloke and I'll be glad to assist you as fast as possible. Our response time is within 0-12 hours.

Make the right choice. Specuit cares about you and not just about your pocket. grin cool[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oga BizBloke, any news about my order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oga BizBloke, any news about my order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Asolukah: Hi Bizbloke,

invoice me 1pc white

www.aliexpress.com/item/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Duos-s7562-mobile-phone-Original-S7562-dual-sim-cell-phone-4-0-WIFI/1766915575.html

Hi, Asolukah.

Product Cost: $103.68
Flat Rate: $20

Sub-Total: $123.68
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $123.68 (N20,780)
Advance: N18,000
Balance: N2,780

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fogman: Oga BizBloke, any news about my order?

Hi, Fogman.

The Delivery Team will go for pickup tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66