Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009268 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke I need you to confirm the package I collected, before tomorrow morning iv have family traveling to lagos so they can drop it o

Hi, Emekhar.

Kindly see my post in the previous page.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Tweetums: Wanted to transfer the money through Internet banking to zenith bank it keeps saying NAME ENQUIRY FAILED.... BENEFICIARY BANK NOT AVAILABLE.. Please provide alternative.. Thanks

Hi, Tweetums.

May I know what account name you tried?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: Give me an invoice for this link and ETA. http://tnydu.biz/D2hjAD

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Product Cost: 380AED
Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): 112AED

Sub-Total: 492AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 492AED (N22,140)
Advance: N20,000
Balance: N2,140

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2014
bobo65: Bizbloke abeg wats d total landing cost to lagos and how soon can they get to lagos, pls its urgent
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111379661543?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281382906613?nav=SEARCH

1 of this too, blue prefarably
http://m.ebay.com/itm/321395558999?nav=SEARCH

Hi, Bobo65.

I've looked through your links and I also see that it's urgent. These products (excluding the case) won't arrive our office in the USA until August 11th. Please, source this from China - one of the sellers is located in Hong Kong and the other, Canada.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHTS[/size]
Good morning, USA shoppers awaiting pickup of products in Lagos, Nigeria.

The strike was called off on Tuesday and clearance began yesterday. The Delivery Team will check in today to see if the clearance is done with. When that's done, you'll read from me.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2014
[size=13pt]RESPONSE TIMELINE[/size]
There will be delays in response for few days: now till Sunday midnight. Kindly bear with us as we resolve this issue and get back to our response time of 0-12 hours. smiley

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bobo65(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bobo65.

I've looked through your links and I also see that it's urgent. These products (excluding the case) won't arrive our office in the USA until August 11th. Please, source this from China - one of the sellers is located in Hong Kong and the other, Canada.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Regards.

I don't understand, is it dat u can't get d case?
And y will it take u dat long?
Tell me d country closer to u so I can search for my stuffs there
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

May I know what account name you tried?
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Name: Specuit Cargo
Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 1013601839
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2014
specuitcargo@planetmail.com
- 3:27 am
to tweetums100
You can on the alternative use
this account
account number:2056836345
bank:UBA
After the transfer just send me
a mail to my inbox with your
full name,item link and amount
deposited.thank you

... I got this email, is it from your?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]
Hi, Emekhar.
Good morning.

I'm glad you have. That's a good delivery on schedule. smiley +5 to the Delivery Team.

I'll address your grievance the best way I can.

First off, thanks for holding us in such high esteem and you're right, we're not and won't be involved in any exploitation. Howbeit your grievance, we don't open packages because it creates much more problem in the long run, hence this can happen.

I'll have to go through several logs of data and I'll happily provide the link for you. However, I can't say same for the invoice (I assume you mean invoice from the website) because we have no log of invoices from the websites we purchase from.

I find #1-#9 quite surprising but I'll look into it today. In the interim, if you're sure of #1 and #2 specifically, that's enough reason to offer a replacement to you, not because we have Toshiba laptops on sale but because it didn't and doesn't match up with your specs. We'll resolve this with the website in which it was purchased from and you'll read from us by weekend.

I hope I was able to address this effectively.

Thanks.[/b]
Hello Bizbloke,
Yes I am very sure of #1 and #2.
The owner has rejected it and I have sent the laptop back to lagos.
This laptop has killed my reputation, I believe this laptop was purchased from a Canadian site because it is a Canadian spec..The link I provided isn't a from a Canadian site as I am aware you don't procure from Canada..
Please get in touch with Mr Tochukwu as you are aware there was a mix up before I picked up this laptop.
I'm just in shock, but still strongly believe this will be resolved just like the bag was..
With regards to the response delay you talked about pls exclude my own responses from this as I have been very patient with the specuit team concerning this laptop.
To make your job easier this is the link I sent to you below.
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5546003&pid=1219137665391
The model of laptop in the link is toshiba satellite c55d-a5108
While the model of laptop I received is Toshiba Satellite c50d-a00r
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Tweetums: specuitcargo@planetmail.com
to tweetums100
this account
deposited.thank you

419!!!! DON'T DEPOSIT MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT O!
BIZ HAS ONLY ONE ACCOUNT N THAT'S D ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2014
to tweetums100
this account
deposited.thank you

Hello tweetums,
Notice there is no acc name,
And the email address isn't a known specuitcargo email address. Send the mail to spam.
@Bizbloke take note I also got some fishy mail sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Product Cost: 380AED
Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): 112AED

Sub-Total: 492AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 492AED (N22,140)
Advance: N20,000
Balance: N2,140

Thanks.
I wanted to transfer but. Its saying" "unable to retrieve account and. Beneficiary account unavailable". Kindly provide alternative if you have.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
to tweetums100
this account
deposited.thank you

scam

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
bobo65:

I don't understand, is it dat u can't get d case?
And y will it take u dat long?
Tell me d country closer to u so I can search for my stuffs there

Hi, Bobo65.
You indicated urgency in your post. We can get it but you'll receive it in Nigeria on the 21st of August.

Why it will take that long is because two sellers are located in Canada and Hong Kong respectively.

Both countries are closer but back to the urgent status which you vividly pointed out, China is best because it will come directly to Nigeria, unlike going to the USA from Canada and Hong Kong.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Tweetums: Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Name: Specuit Cargo
Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 1013601839

This is correct, Tweetums.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2014
to tweetums100
this account
deposited.thank you

Hi, Tweetums.

That's not from us. Kindly ignore the miscreant who has decided to paint Nigeria darker than she is already. All authorized mails from Specuit Cargo are found on the first post of this thread. As an addition, Specuit Cargo does not operate ...@gmail.com email accounts but ...@specuitcargo.com email accounts.

Could you post a screenshot of said mail?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

I never knew that; it was unintentional. I'll tell the ETA in few minutes.

Regards.

OK am waiting
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bobo65(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bobo65.
You indicated urgency in your post. We can get it but you'll receive it in Nigeria on the 21st of August.

Why it will take that long is because two sellers are located in Canada and Hong Kong respectively.

Both countries are closer but back to the urgent status which you vividly pointed out, China is best because it will come directly to Nigeria, unlike going to the USA from Canada and Hong Kong.

Thanks.

Sorry for stressing u, which of d item is from china? So I can search for d other 2 in china

Or beta still tell me d price, total lemme c if its worth it
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
Yes I am very sure of #1 and #2.
The owner has rejected it and I have sent the laptop back to lagos.
This laptop has killed my reputation, I believe this laptop was purchased from a Canadian site because it is a Canadian spec..The link I provided isn't a from a Canadian site as I am aware you don't procure from Canada..
Please get in touch with Mr Tochukwu as you are aware there was a mix up before I picked up this laptop.
I'm just in shock, but still strongly believe this will be resolved just like the bag was..
With regards to the response delay you talked about pls exclude my own responses from this as I have been very patient with the specuit team concerning this laptop.
To make your job easier this is the link I sent to you below.
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5546003&pid=1219137665391
The model of laptop in the link is toshiba satellite c55d-a5108
While the model of laptop I received is Toshiba Satellite c50d-a00r

Hi, Emekhar.

Alright then. When the Delivery Team receives the laptop, we'll run a verification on it and if your findings are true, we'll take the next step geared towards resolving this.

There's absolutely no need to be in shock; we procure several laptops each month and unlike in the traditional retail sector, errors are bound to occur more than that sector. Thanks for the link you provided; it could be an error from the Procurement Team. If found to be true, we accept it as a fault from us and you are getting a replacement. No questions asked anymore.

I'm sorry but there's no exclusion to the response delay because it's a necessary checkup to remain top in speedy service. If your Toshiba laptop was purchased at the exact time, it would be awaiting clearance with the other products that short-landed in Brussels, Belgium.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

This is correct, Tweetums.
But why the errors.... Pls give me another one pls because the bank is not in owo ondo state
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
djaybaba:

419!!!! DON'T DEPOSIT MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT O!
BIZ HAS ONLY ONE ACCOUNT N THAT'S D ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT.

Hi, Djaybaba.

Thanks for standing in. It's appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
emekhar:
Hello tweetums,
Notice there is no acc name,
And the email address isn't a known specuitcargo email address. Send the mail to spam.
@Bizbloke take note I also got some fishy mail sent to me.

Hi, Emekhar.

Please, ignore the miscreant.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: I wanted to transfer but. Its saying" "unable to retrieve account and. Beneficiary account unavailable". Kindly provide alternative if you have.

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

That should be an interbank network connectivity error. Kindly wait till 11am or 12pm and try again. It should work. Our alternative (Diamond bank) isn't ready at the moment.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Opeyemi5: scam

Hi, Opeyemi5.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Tweetums: But why the errors.... Pls give me another one pls because the bank is not in owo ondo state

Hi, Tweetums.

It should be an interbank network connectivity error. Please, wait till 11am or 12pm and try again. We don't have another bank at the moment.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

It should be an interbank network connectivity error. Please, wait till 11am or 12pm and try again. We don't have another bank at the moment.

Thanks.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
bobo65:

Sorry for stressing u, which of d item is from china? So I can search for d other 2 in china

Or beta still tell me d price, total lemme c if its worth it

Hi, Bobo65.

It's fine; you didn't stress me. I'm doing my job.

The earphone is from HongKong. Kindly check Aliexpress.com.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
double08:

OK am waiting

Alright, Double08.

Do see my update below.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Tweetums][/quote]

Hi, Tweetums.

Thanks for this. I'll ensure our Tech team finds a way to block this mail address. That's certainly not the way almost all members of the team write: he wrote several sentences with just one paragraph.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
[b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT DEPARTURE | JULY 18TH[/size]
The following products will leave the USA tomorrow and arrive next week:

Mikkyphp,
Honda Accord Bumper Grill.
New Men's Adidas Trefoilssage Slides.

Donj2005,
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Brown).
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Blue).
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Black).
Women's Sexy Army Camo Camouflage Stretch Trousers Tights Pants Leggings (Orange).
Metallic Leather Like Skinny Tiger Animal Print Leggings Pants Tights.
Sexy Celeb Women's Lady Lace Stretch Bodycon Evening Cocktail Party Dresses Gift (Black).
Women Short Sleeve Geometric Black&White Print Cocktail Party Bodycon Mini Dress.
Newly Womens Slim Fit Bubble Ruffle Frill Flared Skater Ball Gown Pleated Dress (red).

Nice decision, Donj2005. Most came in before the ETA; the ETA is 26th which is still 9 days away.

Berny,
HP Pavilion g6-2249wm (15.6" | 750GB | AMD A6 | 2.7GHz | 4GB Notebook Laptop | Blue).

Caporegime,
Windows 8 HP Pavilion laptop.

Double08,
Casio Men's MTP1314L-8AV Black Leather Quartz Watch with Black Dial.
Casio Men's GW7900B-1 "G-Shock" Solar Sport Watch.
Casio Men's Stainless Steel Watch.

P.S: This list was received yesterday. By evening, I'll know if there are additional products.

Regards.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Thanks.
the money transferred successfully
Acc name: Ojo An..... Oluwa.......
Acc no : 105188*****
Amount : 20,000
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.