Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008537 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emrino.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $23.89
Product 2: $37.99

Total Products Cost: $61.88
Local Freight Fee (USA): $23.08
Sales Tax: $1.70
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $122.66
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $122.66 (N20,600)

Thanks.

I made a NEFT transfer this morning (whole amount N20,600) I don't know when it'll reflect but I did it by 9:45am wed Aug 20th, 2014. Lemme know when the ball starts rolling. Also confirm how much it'll tk em to deliver to Kainji, New Bussa, Niger State. Awaiting Patiently.

PS: You talked about tax n I said do a dry run, yet I noticed tax remained thesame but the amount increase with over $18. Why did the freight increase from the initial quote sir?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolted(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2014
hi bizbloke I'm in need of HP or Compaq, or lenovo or other laptop or minimum corei5 to corei7 6gb ram, 500gb HDD, webcam/Bluetooth, DVD w/r 2 GHz BTW 40 to 50k..whatsapp me on +2348035835688
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Good morning bizbloke, please i'll like to know the status of my laptop (lenovo)

thanks,
George
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2014
paid in 22800 into ur acc.for the samsung and Q10 white housing
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: don't forget u did cancel d freight fee on this Q10 ish.u made a mistake on the service charge 5usd not 15usd.so for the samsung N20,600 and housing 5usd service charge and 8usd product cost.so 8+5=2184.so total N22784.I know u will include freight fee if I include the Q10 packet.thats why I did not include it.if not I would ave love to include that one also.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The Freight Fee was cancelled because the Freight Fee for the Q10 packet covered that. Hence, the Freight Fee still stands.

Yes, I made a mistake on the Service Charge. Sorry about that. Adjusted: $8 + $5 + $13 = $26 (N4,370).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Tweetums: No____ adetula street, owo.

Hi, Tweetums.

Thanks. How far is Owo from Akure?

If these locales are different - and Akure is farther than Owo - then, it's because you changed the locale that he billed you more. If not so, then you'll get a refund because the Delivery Team took up the issue with Ifex already.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Tweetums: Muideeno said you should send your WhatsApp no to him for transaction because he has been booked temporary here....

Hi, Tweetums.

I can see he has resolved the issue as per the advice I gave him on our thread in the Business Section.

P.S: I don't give out my personal contact for business.

Muideeno, please, in reference to future transactions, just call the office. The team member that answers your call at the other end of the line will take over from where we stopped.

Props!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke pls update me

Hi, Tutucious.

I've been writing - and reading from - your sellers via Specuit Pay's support mail. We're yet to conclude. One of the sellers doesn't receive PayPal. He said Western Union or bank transfer. Please, kindly let me know how to proceed with this.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @BIZBLOKE, calculate the total cost to land in naija.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KMRGF28/ref=mw_dp_mpd?pd=1

Hi, Eugene4GOO.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $237

Sales Tax (Amazon): $14.22
Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $311.22
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $311.22 (N52,280)

Thanks.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The Freight Fee was cancelled because the Freight Fee for the Q10 packet covered that. Hence, the Freight Fee still stands.

Yes, I made a mistake on the Service Charge. Sorry about that. Adjusted: $8 + $5 + $13 = $26 (N4,370).

Thanks.
u should accept that it's your fault d phone came that way.no1 the seller said it neat. no dis no dat and it got here and find out it wasn't neat,d phone just came naked,no pack,no charger or any accessories. cos Z10 packet as notn to do with q10.and now the person I got the phone for rejected it so am using my own money to buy this tinz.so why charge me freight fees.if ur agent rejected the fone.he would ave gone for the 2nd seller.cos I remember I was sent som1 no for a q10 before going for it wen d so called seller said 2month old.anyway already paid 22800 into ur acc.if u can't buy the housing buy the packet
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
emrino:

I found this on your site

"Rates & Payments

• Rates
CHINA and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Freight Fee: $13/kg. A kg is same as 2.2 pounds (lbs).
Service Charge: $5/product.
P.S: For regular members, there is a fixed Handling Fee/Bank Wire Charge of N1,000 per order". Please Elucidate.

Hi, Emrino.

Kindly ignore this and proceed with the manual invoice I created. It's been scrapped months ago and will be adjusted by the Tech Team.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2014
emrino:

I made a NEFT transfer this morning (whole amount N20,600) I don't know when it'll reflect but I did it by 9:45am wed Aug 20th, 2014. Lemme know when the ball starts rolling. Also confirm how much it'll tk em to deliver to Kainji, New Bussa, Niger State. Awaiting Patiently.

PS: You talked about tax n I said do a dry run, yet I noticed tax remained thesame but the amount increase with over $18. Why did the freight increase from the initial quote sir?

Hi, Emrino.

Thanks for your payment. It should reflect within the hours of 3pm and 6pm as per banking regulations. You'll be in the know as soon as the purchase has been made by Specuit Cargo (USA). May I have a definite address? For security reasons, kindly send to Delivery@specuitcargo.com and you'll get a reply in a short time.

I typed about tax and Freight Fee. Yes, I did a dry run as suggested by you: there was no tax but there was a Freight Fee of $18.60 from the military website.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
coolted: hi bizbloke I'm in need of HP or Compaq, or lenovo or other laptop or minimum corei5 to corei7 6gb ram, 500gb HDD, webcam/Bluetooth, DVD w/r 2 GHz BTW 40 to 50k..whatsapp me on +2348035835688

Hi, CoolTed.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo (Nigeria, China, USA, UAE & UK).

Your budget is $238 - $298. Deduct our $60 Flat Rate for laptops and we have $178 - $238. The lower budget value isn't feasible; the higher budget value is slightly feasible. [s]Kindly stay with me while I check if a laptop of these specs can be sourced at this price.[/s] This is the closest I could find (it still has a Local Freight Fee (USA) of $23.38): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Edge-T420-14-500-GB-Intel-Core-i5-2nd-Gen-2-5-GHz-6-GB-/181496776832?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2a420d0880

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
segbe88: Good morning bizbloke, please i'll like to know the status of my laptop (lenovo)

thanks,
George

Hi, Segbe88.
Thanks and the very best of the day to you.

Your laptop will be dispatched by Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow (American time).

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: paid in 22800 into ur acc.for the samsung and Q10 white housing

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your payment has been confirmed and Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed with your order today.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your payment has been confirmed and Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed with your order today.

Props!
so how much will u send dis down to ado ekiti with my powerbank
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: u should accept that it's you fault d phone came that way.no1 the seller said it neat. no dis no dat and it got here and find out it wasn't neat,d phone just came naked,no pack,no charger or any accessories. cos Z10 packet as notn to do with q10.and now the person I got the phone for rejected it so am using my own money to buy this tinz.so why charge me freight fees.if ur agent rejected the fone.he would ave gone for the 2nd seller.cos I remember I was sent som1 no for a q10 before going for it wen d so called seller said 2month old.anyway already paid 22800 into ur acc.if u can't buy the housing buy the packet

Hi, Opeyemi5.

When you go for a Dubizzle link, you get what you see. Specuit Cargo (UAE) is taking risks every day to make that work as any mistake can lead to a loss of life.

Neat is a relative term when it comes to online business; if it's not clearly defined, we get it as it is if there's no fault at all. There was a pack, although not exactly the right pack as it's a Z instead of a Q. On the accessories issue, that's the fault of my team member and I accept total responsibility for that. But you're not getting accessories but the casing. As such, the Freight Fee stands.

May I know what should be purchased - packet or casing?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: so how much will u send dis down to ado ekiti with my powerbank

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'll find out from the Delivery Team. When I do, you'll read from me.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication.
-Harold S. Geneen

Have a great day!

-IBL

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

When you go for a Dubizzle link, you get what you see. Specuit Cargo (UAE) is taking risks every day to make that work as any mistake can lead to a loss of life.

Neat is a relative term when it comes to online business; if it's not clearly defined, we get it as it is if there's no fault at all. There was a pack, although not exactly the right pack as it's a Z instead of a Q. On the accessories issue, that's the fault of my team member and I accept total responsibility for that. But you're not getting accessories but the casing. As such, the Freight Fee stands.

May I know what should be purchased - packet or casing?
well d seller said the phone was neat.the person I got dis fone rejected it.cos the pix I showed him was diff from wat I got.so am d one payn for this.if u can't help me get d housing cos of freight fee.den buy the packet.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: well d seller said the phone was neat.the person I got dis fone rejected it.cos the pix I showed him was diff from wat I got.so am d one payn for this.if u can't help me get d housing cos of freight fee.den buy the packet.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright then.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Thanks. How far is Owo from Akure?

If these locales are different - and Akure is farther than Owo - then, it's because you changed the locale that he billed you more. If not so, then you'll get a refund because the Delivery Team took up the issue with Ifex already.

Regards.
I didn't change any address, the address I sent to delivery I saw on the item..... Akure is the state capital
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi, Tutucious.

Payment of $270 has been made to the first seller. The weight value is within the 7kg range. Soon as I read from the second seller about the weight value, I'll create a Specuit Cargo invoice for you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tweetums: I didn't change any address, the address I sent to delivery I saw on the item..... Akure is the state capital

Hi, Tweetums.

In that case, N1,500 will be refunded to you by Ifex since you didn't change the address you sent to the Delivery Team.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright then.

Props!
cool.if it's packet.i think I will ave an outstanding bal
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

In that case, N1,500 will be refunded to you by Ifex since you didn't change the address you sent to the Delivery Team.

Props!
okay, how the process ll be
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OPEKY1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello please can i get to know the price and the shipping fee to nigeria of 300 pieces of 4gb flash price...please i need to get it 2 the lowest price as possible....links:

http://oriphe.en.alibaba.com/product/901147643-0/Swivel_USB_Flash_Drive_UDN0020_W_.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: cool.if it's packet.i think I will ave an outstanding bal

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'll recalculate and get back to you.

Props.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tweetums: okay, how the process ll be

Hi, Tweetums.

As this is a case outside the operations of Specuit Cargo, we'll have to work with Ifex's policy. Kindly mail the Accounts Team with your account details and soon as the refund reflects in our account, you'll be credited. Please, note that a Transfer Fee of N105 will be deducted.

Three Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Props.
ok..

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
OPEKY1: Hello please can i get to know the price and the shipping fee to nigeria of 300 pieces of 4gb flash price...please i need to get it 2 the lowest price as possible....links:

http://oriphe.en.alibaba.com/product/901147643-0/Swivel_USB_Flash_Drive_UDN0020_W_.html

Hi, Opeky1.

I'll get back to you. I'm currently chatting with the seller to ascertain the actual price.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Props.
u kno wat pls keep the money for the packet.i dnt tink it's good idea buyn d pack without housing.so since u can't buy the housing. just buy d s5.i will ave 2200 outstanding till my next order.but very painful

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.