Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009188 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2013
erikson99: Hmm TRUST ME BIZBLOKE, i could have come here early enough but resting after the lil stress, I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS for the great work done based on TRUST and INTEGRITY and to have done business with SPECUITAIR. I GOT my items in GOOD and EXCELLENT CONDITIONS..Hmmmmmmmm, YOU GUYS ARE REALLLLLLL.
Waiting for my remaining packages this week..

I will balance up my money before 9am tomorrow.....

Good morning, Erikson and thanks for coming over to share your testimony/feedback with the house.

Also, I'd like to specially thank you and acknowledge your patience. It speaks well of you.

To the rest in the house viewing this thread at different times, what can we say? Strike a deal with us and see for yourself. Though no business can operate 100% without hitch, but we do our best and when there's a problem, we tell you the status and do our best to remain honest and truthful.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Erikson,

Here's the update on the hair you ordered.

I spoke with Jerry about an hour ago. He confirmed payment and he told me he'll ship to our office soon. We should get it by tomorrow.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rali123(f): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello,
I am into children's clothing, av seen some pretty good cloth I will like to order but dey re from diff supplier(about 10) how do we go about it?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2013
rali123: Hello,
I am into children's clothing, av seen some pretty good cloth I will like to order but dey re from diff supplier(about 10) how do we go about it?

Good morning, Rali123 and thanks for coming to Specuit Air.

Please, just take note of the product numbers of the items you want to order, then, drop it here. We'll take it up from there.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2013
Hmmm, what else can I say with this astonishing news, you really make me happy to hear this on a Monday morning(A Great news To Begin a Worthy Week) and its like I shdnt eat till my hair comes cos customers are waiting to see them...lol...
Pls I will like to know once Jerry confirm the SHIPMENT

Spectaculous SPECUITAIR, Keep the ball rolling...

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Good morning, KoksyBrown.

I looked at the weight properly. Kindly cross-verify and tell me what you came up with.

Ok, Since you say so. But i would really appreciate if you reduce this thing small for me.
Send your account number to me at icareexpress@yahoo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2013
erikson99: Hmmm, what else can I say with this astonishing news, you really make me happy to hear this on a Monday morning(A Great news To Begin a Worthy Week) and its like I shdnt eat till my hair comes cos customers are waiting to see them...lol...

Lol. Eat o, else you want someone to do the sales and smile to the bank for you.

Alright, I'll let you know. I'll call him soon as it's 9am our time.

Thanks for the compliment. cheesy grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2013
koksybrown:

Ok, Since you say so. But i would really appreciate if you reduce this thing small for me.
Send your account number to me at icareexpress@yahoo.com

Oga Koksy, check am nau. We don try. Make this thing be win-win. We give you 50% discount for each of the cloth. You feel me?

I'll send our account details to you right away.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by centlevi: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
I ve intention of buying some laptops but each time i try paying with my UBA master debit card it fails so i dont knw if u can be of any help ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2013
centlevi: I ve intention of buying some laptops but each time i try paying with my UBA master debit card it fails so i dont knw if u can be of any help ?

Sorry about your predicament, Centlevi.

Yes, we can be of help. That's why we are here. Kindly give us the item numbers. We'll bill you accordingly and proceed from there.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Oga Koksy, check am nau. We don try. Make this thing be win-win. We give you 50% discount for each of the cloth. You feel me?

I'll send our account details to you right away.

Still waiting for the account number
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
koksybrown:
Still waiting for the account number

I sent it over an hour ago. Please, check your mailbox. If you don't see it there, check your spam folder.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2013
erikson99: Hmmm, what else can I say with this astonishing news, you really make me happy to hear this on a Monday morning(A Great news To Begin a Worthy Week) and its like I shdnt eat till my hair comes cos customers are waiting to see them...lol...

Spoke with Jerry to confirm shipment. He said they've been shipped. They will arrive probably tomorrow; it's raining heavily, so the arrival might delay until Wednesday.

This is the status so far. Once it gets to our office, I'll let you know.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by omoijoba(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2013
@Bizbloke...I'll make the payment before the week runs out. Thanks for being there for me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2013
@Bizbloke
kindly check this out: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FOR-HONDA-ACCORD-REMOTE-KEYLESS-ENTRY-FOB-KEY-4-BUTTONS/733683652.html

i want 1 piece.
inbox me the details of complete payments (breakdown) on michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2013
omoijoba: @Bizbloke...I'll make the payment before the week runs out. Thanks for being there for me.

Alright, we'll be here waiting.

You're welcome. I'm glad I could be of help.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2013
mikkyphp: @Bizbloke
kindly check this out: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FOR-HONDA-ACCORD-REMOTE-KEYLESS-ENTRY-FOB-KEY-4-BUTTONS/733683652.html

i want 1 piece.
inbox me the details of complete payments (breakdown) on michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk

Done checking.

You'll get a mail from us in less than 5 minutes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by centlevi: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Sorry about your predicament, Centlevi.

Yes, we can be of help. That's why we are here. Kindly give us the item numbers. We'll bill you accordingly and proceed from there.

here is link www.aliexpress.com/item/brand-whloesale-S400-14-Inch-Laptop-Gray/1050440642.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by iriowuro: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Bizblock - i'm really impressed wit wot av read sofa on dis thread. though I still intend follow d importatation thread from reason 1, so as know more even wen dis thread sim d summary of d entire importation thread. I'm a newbie, I want 2 confirm gettin TECNO N3 online beside I want u 2 help run a check on dis online store, 'Hong Kong Shopping Mall' I came across em & bin recieving mails from em for quite sum month but chose not 2 transact wit em out fear, I ran a scam check on em but was not satisfied wit d feed back I got. der product is relatively cheap or cheaper which myt even b of help 2 ur service. want 2 know if dey r genuin.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
centlevi: here is link www.aliexpress.com/item/brand-whloesale-S400-14-Inch-Laptop-Gray/1050440642.html

Done checking.

I doubt the authenticity of this laptop.

Matter of fact, we can't purchase this laptop for you because of the following reasons:
I) It's too cheap to be true.

II) Seller has NO feedback.

If you don't mind, tell me your budget range and laptop specs and I'll recommend a good laptop for you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
iri-owuro:
Bizblock Bizbloke - i'm really impressed wit wot av read sofa on dis thread. though I still intend follow d importatation thread from reason 1, so as know more even wen dis thread sim d summary of d entire importation thread. I'm a newbie, I want 2 confirm gettin TECNO N3 online beside I want u 2 help run a check on dis online store, 'Hong Kong Shopping Mall' I came across em & bin recieving mails from em for quite sum month but chose not 2 transact wit em out fear, I ran a scam check on em but was not satisfied wit d feed back I got. der product is relatively cheap or cheaper which myt even b of help 2 ur service. want 2 know if dey r genuin.

I'll run a check on them ASAP.

Meanwhile, why buy Tecno N3 in far away China when you can get it under your nose (here in Nigeria)?

We sell Tecno phones. Call me jare.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello sir,
I sent someone to make a payment of N20,000 to your account. I have bn busy looking for my placement ni ooo.
Pls, help me with the purchasing of the items, GTB closes by 3pm and I promise to make the remaining payment of 30k first thing tomorrow morning..

Pls help a brother out.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Soyedele1: Hello sir,
I sent someone to make a payment of N20,000 to your account. I have bn busy looking for my placement ni ooo.
Pls, help me with the purchasing of the items, GTB closes by 3pm and I promise to make the remaining payment of 30k first thing tomorrow morning..

Pls help a brother out.

Alright. Request accepted. Payment confirmed.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

I sent it over an hour ago. Please, check your mailbox. If you don't see it there, check your spam folder.

Seen it! Pls confirm... Is it the C. O. C ?
I want to transfer 34,000 to the account now. i'l pay the balance within 3days. Hope its ok.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Done checking.

You'll get a mail from us in less than 5 minutes.

You've got mail!

Payment made.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
centlevi: here is link www.aliexpress.com/item/brand-whloesale-S400-14-Inch-Laptop-Gray/1050440642.html
Thank God your card wasnt charged. I smelled something fishy when i visited that like.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
koksybrown:
Seen it! Pls confirm... Is it the C. O. C ?
I want to transfer 34,000 to the account now. i'l pay the balance within 3days. Hope its ok.

Yes, it's the C.O.C.

Hmmmm... I don't think it's okay. It should be N48,090 before we proceed.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mamaaustin(f): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
mamaaustin: Hi, I know this is a thread for people shipping goods from China to Nigeria, but do you ship goods the other way around i.e. Nigeria to China?
I have a tablet pc i want to ship to the seller for fixing and need a cheaper means of shipping than EMS which wants to charge me 15,000!

Hi, sorry it took so long to respond back.
Ok, the address is
room 1023; Yifu trade market
Gang Juan Xi Road
Yuexiu district
Guangzhou China

let me know if you can deliver to this address, how much it will cost, how long it will take to deliver, and how I can get the package across to you here in 9ja.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
mikkyphp:

You've got mail!

Payment made.

Regards.

Yes, thanks.

Payment received and mail replied.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
mamaaustin:

Hi, sorry it took so long to respond back.
Ok, the address is
room 1023; Yifu trade market
Gang Juan Xi Road
Yuexiu district
Guangzhou China

let me know if you can deliver to this address, how much it will cost, how long it will take to deliver, and how I can get the package across to you here in 9ja.

No problem. I assumed you were busy.

Anyway, I know that district. It's close to our office in China.

Yes, we can deliver to the address. It will cost you $30. It will take between 2-4 days.

If the price is okay by you, you can drop it at:
1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate (Off Mangoro bus stop), Ikeja.

Call: 08037189922 (Mr. Tochukwu). He's our office contact.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
BizBloke:

Yes, it's the C.O.C.

Hmmmm... I don't think it's okay. It should be N48,090 before we proceed.

Yea, i even want to pay everything upfront but im choked up in the office. I cant go to the bank. I have just 34k which i want to transfer. I'l balance my payment within 3days. I just want you to start processing my orders. I need this product in Nigeria as soon as possible. Please. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49