Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1016168 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fashrola.

Yes, dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. Picture coming soon.

Three cheers.
wow!! Cool i'll be waiting for the pix...so when is pick up day? cos I need you to engage someone to dispatch the fone to me in PH, I know it's gonna cost an extra bucks... please advice before hand so I know when to transfer the money for the services for you to engage the dispatcher

Four cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
The following products have been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria:

Fashrola,
Samsung S5 (With Accessories).

MazadoGoodman,
Samsung Note 3 (With Accessories).
BlackBerry Q10 (With Accessories).

Arrival is tomorrow. Clearance and pick up is immediate - same day.

Regards.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
fashrola: wow!! Cool i'll be waiting for the pix...so when is pick up day? cos I need you to engage a someone to dispatch the fone to me in PH, I know it's gonna cost an extra bucks... please advice before hand so I know when to transfer the money for the services for you to engage the dispatcher

Hi, Fashrola.

Tomorrow is the landing day if there's no flight lag time.

Kindly see the picture above.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Specuit Cargo (UAE) hasn't received anything. Several calls have been made to their team and no feasible reason. The phone should be the delay. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Three cheers.
ok.have you experienced this sort of delay with them before and how quick do you think they can sort it out
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BskGlobal.

It will be tracked tomorrow morning.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply, The seller contacted me this morning that the tracking information indicates that specuit has sign for the collection of the goods,

please help contact them to know when the dispatch will take place.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Mikkyphp.

The Accounts Team is equal to the task.

Three cheers.
Hi BizBloke. I have made payment via diamond bank instant transfer. I also sent a mail with attached payment screenshot to payments@specuitcargo.com

Kindly liaise and confirm my order.

regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MazadoGoodman: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
The following products have been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria:

Fashrola,
Samsung S5 (With Accessories).

MazadoGoodman,
Samsung Note 3 (With Accessories).
BlackBerry Q10 (With Accessories).

Arrival is tomorrow. Clearance and pick up is immediate - same day.

Regards.

I'm simply wowed! Well done for all your wahala. More grace to all of you at specuit for going an EXTRA mile just to keep your word. You've made a believer in me, trust me.

Remember, I'm in JOS... Your accounts team gave an invoice of 2k5 to JOS. Is that for the two items or for each? Please reply pronto, so I can pay for shipping to JOS, because banks here close by two. Multiple hearty cheers! God bless ya!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
911RIDIK: ok.have you experienced this sort of delay with them before and how quick do you think they can sort it out

Hi, 911Ridik.

Not exactly. Though recommended, all orders have been from Souq and Dubizzle. It seems the phone is actually out of stock, hence the delay in delivery. I suggest we give them 24 hours and if there's no feasible solution, a cancellation will be made.

In the interim, I suggest you search for an alternative on Souq in any case they don't deliver by/before 12pm Nigerian time tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, BskGlobal.

There's nothing to worry about. Products have been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria already.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2014
mikkyphp:
Hi BizBloke. I have made payment via diamond bank instant transfer. I also sent a mail with attached payment screenshot to payments@specuitcargo.com

Kindly liaise and confirm my order.

regards

Hi, MikkyPhp.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team.

The highlighted above is now Accounts@specuitcargo.com (although it was forwarded appropriately).

Your order will be made today, when Specuit Cargo (USA) resumes for work.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke has the Item arrived? Cos I need to pay the money for the item to be dispatch in PH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

I'm simply wowed! Well done for all your wahala. More grace to all of you at specuit for going an EXTRA mile just to keep your word. You've made a believer in me, trust me.

Remember, I'm in JOS... Your accounts team gave an invoice of 2k5 to JOS. Is that for the two items or for each? Please reply pronto, so I can pay for shipping to JOS, because banks here close by two. Multiple hearty cheers! God bless ya!

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

Thank you for the compliment and thanks for trusting. You're the reason why we'll keep going for extra. smiley

I'll cross-verify this and get back to you.

May the Creator bless you, too, MazadoGoodman.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
fashrola: BizBloke has the Item arrived? Cos I need to pay the money for the item to be dispatch in PH

Hi, Fashrola.

Immediately I read from the Delivery Team about the freight arrival, you'll read from me.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Not exactly. Though recommended, all orders have been from Souq and Dubizzle. It seems the phone is actually out of stock, hence the delay in delivery. I suggest we give them 24 hours and if there's no feasible solution, a cancellation will be made.

In the interim, I suggest you search for an alternative on Souq in any case they don't deliver by/before 12pm Nigerian time tomorrow.

Three cheers.
cancel the order for the phone from awok but still order the watch you can use this instead for the phone http://m.ebay.com/itm/121437070451?nav=SEARCH i hope the money will be enough
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for sharing with your followers, WaxingMoon.

The team appreciates.
smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
911RIDIK: cancel the order for the phone from awok but still order the watch you can use this instead for the phone http://m.ebay.com/itm/121437070451?nav=SEARCH i hope the money will be enough

Hi, 911Ridik.

Thanks for the alternative link provided. Soon as the 24 hours timeline elapses, Specuit Cargo (UAE) will transfer your order to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
am going for this after a long search
http://tnydu.biz/D2htGc
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
MazadoGoodMan,

I've rectified. The cost is N3,000 for both phones.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept: am going for this after a long search
http://tnydu.biz/D2htGc

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

Alright, that's fine. However, the amount paid won't be enough to foot this purchase.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

The laptop in the second link has been bought.

What Q5, please?
Thanks but I just discovered that it has 320GB hard disk size, so I think I'll prefer the one you suggested. Pls help!

I mean a blackberry Q5 for around 400AED or $107.

When is the ETA for the laptop?
Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MazadoGoodman: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke: MazadoGoodMan,
I've rectified. The cost is N3,000 for both phones.
Three cheers.

Thankful. Very much thankul. However, I can only pay tomorrow as banks here have closed shop for the day. I pray for save, timely arrival.
Do deal with liquidationdotcom?
Hearty cheers you too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Thankful. Very much thankul. However, I can only pay tomorrow as banks here have closed shop for the day. I pray for save, timely arrival.
Do deal with liquidationdotcom?
Hearty cheers you too.

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

No worries, tomorrow is fine, too.

I've forwarded your question to Specuit Cargo (USA) and soon as I get a reply, you'll read from me.

Three cheers. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
made001:
Thanks but I just discovered that it has 320GB hard disk size, so I think I'll prefer the one you suggested. Pls help!

I mean a blackberry Q5 for around 400AED or $107.

When is the ETA for the laptop?
Thanks!

Hi, Made001.

You're welcome. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do as the seller should have dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

I'll look into the BlackBerry Q5 request and get back to you.

The ETA of the laptop to Specuit Cargo (USA) is 2-6 business days. Our next freight to Nigeria leaves on the 21st and arrives (cleared and be available for pick up) on the 22nd.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Havilah,

Payment of N72,550 has been confirmed by the Accounts Team. We'll wow you! grin

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

Alright, that's fine. However, the amount paid won't be enough to foot this purchase.

Three cheers.

yap i know
kindly help me negotiate with the seller on his last price
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello BizBloke, don't you think it's about time you open a dispute or something on that last item?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

yap i know
kindly help me negotiate with the seller on his last price

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

That's his last price.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
bestestgirl: Hello BizBloke, don't you think it's about time you open a dispute or something on that last item?

Hi, BestestGirl.

You'll receive the last product on the 22nd; it will come with the next freight to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 21st.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke no updates from ur delivery team? Still expecting positive feedback ooo
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

You'll receive the last product on the 22nd; it will come with the next freight to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 21st.

Three cheers.
ah thank God! Finally. OK so as soon as it arrives, let them all be sent to abuja. I'll pay the delivery fee and mail u the address
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke]

Yes, it's enough Kkkap.

Thanks.
[/quote
hello sir, when are my items landing in nigeria?
Thanks for ur continued wowness
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MazadoGoodman: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

No worries, tomorrow is fine, too.

I've forwarded your question to Specuit Cargo (USA) and soon as I get a reply, you'll read from me.

Three cheers. smiley

Any news from USA yet? Any update from the delivery team? Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.