Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007945 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, MikkyPhp.

Specuit Cargo (USA) is awaiting the arrival of your product.

Three cheers.
Bros, please update.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Abdstrakt(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Abdstrakt.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $188.98

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $208.98
Discount: -$2.00

TOTAL: $206.98 (N34,770)

P.S: Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

P.P.S: We've never purchased any product for any client from this website. This is a first!

Three cheers.
Give me a quote for this also so that i can pay in this morning.
http://www.jiayu-store.com/jiayu-s1-quad-core-5-inch-full-hd-screen-ram-2gb-unlocked-smart-phone-32gb.html
cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2014

Hi Biz,

The payment of #15420 have been made this morning at Zenith bank Ondo, Please confirm.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

The payment of #15420 have been made this morning at Zenith bank Ondo, Please confirm.

Cheers.

Hi, BskGlobal.

Not yet confirmed. When it is, you'll read from me.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Abdstrakt:
Give me a quote for this also so that i can pay in this morning.
http://www.jiayu-store.com/jiayu-s1-quad-core-5-inch-full-hd-screen-ram-2gb-unlocked-smart-phone-32gb.html
cheers.

Hi, Abdstrakt.

Kindly search for this phone on AliExpress. I don't trust this website. This phone will be billed $10 instead of $20, if you pay for it with the other phone.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
mikkyphp:
Bros, please update.

MikkyPhp,

Your product should arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) today or tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
made001:

Ok! Let's forget about the fone for now. I hope the laptop is now in Nigeria

Btw outstanding is #2,440(pls give me discount also)

Hi, Made001.

The laptop has to be shipped to our address, too. It's yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA).

Your order was placed before the promo, hence, it won't be great if I give a discount on your order.

Thanks for the rectification. I'll check through.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: pls wen will I collect the phone.cos I don't wanna understand wat u just said.if I don't contact a seller how will I know the condition of wat am buying.the phone should come from the 2nd seller.cos the 1st seller just got d fone and as no warranty.dats y he sold it.pls I don't think if the owner of this phone can wait after the normal ETA of dis phone expires. that's y I made it clear before I ordered for the phone why am going for dat high price becos it's still new.not up to a month. and I said the color was white

Opeyemi5,

You don't understand what I just said? I mean, if you contact a seller, then, kindly hands off and let's do our job. The phone is from the first seller and not the second seller - this is why I said to kindly hands off. I keep history of purchases made by clients and if there's a recurrent challenge in subsequent orders, my job is to find the problem and give a solution.

If the owner of the phone can't wait after the normal ETA of the phone expires, we'll wait and on Thursday, you get your refund.

You choose to believe sellers far away than the actual team you're dealing with. So, if the seller tells that a phone has been sold, you believe it's not Specuit Cargo (UAE) the phone was sold to, or reserved for.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

The laptop has to be shipped to our address, too. It's yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA).

Your order was placed before the promo, hence, it won't be great if I give a discount on your order.

Thanks for the rectification. I'll check through.

Regards.

Yeeee! So its yet to arrive specuit USA, mehn that's too long!
I'll have to wait till next week right?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2014
donstevewrites: [url][/url]
Hi @bizzy please when is ur next shippment for the us route

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

October 3rd or 5th.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2014
made001:

Yeeee! So its yet to arrive specuit USA, mehn that's too long!
I'll have to wait till next week right?

Made001,

Yes, it's yet to. The duration isn't determined by my team but by the seller's freight method.

It will arrive this week and leave with the freight of October 3rd or 5th.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2014
911RIDIK: top notch.three cheers

Thank you, 911Ridik.

We await the arrival of the phone case in Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
@bizbloke has it arrived in nigeria yet
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
bestestgirl:

Is the freight in yet?? @bizbloke?

BestestGirl,

No, in about 4 hours. Then, it will be cleared and picked up between the hours of 4pm and 7pm. Your products will be dispatched tomorrow.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Thank you, 911Ridik.

We await the arrival of the phone case in Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Three cheers.
how about the phone as it arrived in nigeria yet or are you shipping it with the case when it arrive
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Happy sunday to you. As I post this, they have not called me "yet". Actually, your delivery team mailed me sometime yesterday that, after repeated calls, Ifex finally told them about the safe arrival of the parcel. However, Ifex claimed Sundays are work free days. So, though your team insisted that my package be delivered to me to make up for the "over" delay, nothing came of it.

Well, I wait. I'm positive tomorrow brings brighter tidings.

For the records though, despite the hitch resulting through IFEX EXPRESS, my confidence in SPECUIT CARGO never waned. Thanks.

Hearty cheers.

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

Happy Monday. Sorry about that. I believe today will bring the best news.

We'll keep looking or tweaking until we achieve the best form of inter-state dispatch.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's very much appreciated.

Three cheers and you're welcome.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
911RIDIK: how about the phone as it arrived in nigeria yet or are you shipping it with the case when it arrive

911Ridik,

It's best they come together as they will be dispatched to you together.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!![/size]
Place any order today, get 10% OFF Service Charge.

This lasts for a limited time and may be called off anytime soon.

[size=13pt]FLAT RATES[/size]
1. Laptops (10% OFF) - This means that laptops will be billed $54/laptop.

2. Tablets (15% OFF) - This means that tablets will be billed $25.50/tablet.

3. Phones (10% OFF) in this format:
a. Buy 1, get 10% OFF.

b. Buy 2, pay for 1 and get half price of the second. For instance, if you place an order for Samsung Galaxy S4 (2pcs), you pay $20 + $10 = $30 as against the normal $40.

c. BUY 4, GET 1 FREE RATE. grin grin wink

4. PlayStation Game Console (10% OFF) - This means that this type of console will be billed $63/console.

5. Xbox Game Console (10% OFF) - This means that this type of console will be billed $81/console.

[size=13pt]This promo is strictly available for all routes. Leggo!

Cheers and enjoy exclusive price cuts for your patronage. cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by darex10: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Gd day bros,
Any update Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

911Ridik,

It's best they come together as they will be dispatched to you together.

Three cheers.
top notch.i hope will arrive before the end of the week

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Goodday bizbloke...pls wen is d china freight landing...am out of lag nw so I cn arrange sm1 wu wl pick dem up4me nd tel hm b4 time...tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,

You don't understand what I just said? I mean, if you contact a seller, then, kindly hands off and let's do our job. The phone is from the first seller and not the second seller - this is why I said to kindly hands off. I keep history of purchases made by clients and if there's a recurrent challenge in subsequent orders, my job is to find the problem and give a solution.

If the owner of the phone can't wait after the normal ETA of the phone expires, we'll wait and on Thursday, you get your refund.

You choose to believe sellers far away than the actual team you're dealing with. So, if the seller tells that a phone has been sold, you believe it's not Specuit Cargo (UAE) the phone was sold to, or reserved for.

Regards.
it's not dat I choose to believe the seller.this is not d 1st time I will make a correction about ur term in uae. after making it clear to u on the prices and colour of d phone.why will I order for white and ur term member will buy black cos I made it clear that am buyn for that price cos d phone is still new.if d seller gave ur term member black why will he collect and pay.wen dats not wat I ordered for.d phone I buy on a normal day for 500AED/550AED so why will I buy it for 700AED.d fault came from ur term in UAE.pls dat Thursday is too far.its beta I send a link for a cheaper one....and again me chatting with d seller is just to let him hold d phone till ur term member shows up.wen he message me it's normal I reply dat some is coming for it
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
darex10: Gd day bros,
Any update Thanks.

Darex10,

The briefcase seller has shipped to Specuit Cargo (China); the jacket seller is yet to.

No sad faces on Specuit Cargo thread, please. It's a happy thread. smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2014
911RIDIK: top notch.i hope will arrive before the end of the week

911Ridik,

If Souq delivers tomorrow, they will leave for Nigeria tomorrow and arrive, be cleared and picked up on Wednesday/Thursday and be dispatched same day to you. It's dependent on the delivery from Souq.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2014
amosade30: Goodday bizbloke...pls wen is d china freight landing...am out of lag nw so I cn arrange sm1 wu wl pick dem up4me nd tel hm b4 time...tnx

Hi, Amosade30.

There's a slight delay with freight clearance (China) but that will be resolved today.
Cc: Kkkap

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

BestestGirl,

No, in about 4 hours. Then, it will be cleared and picked up between the hours of 4pm and 7pm. Your products will be dispatched tomorrow.

Regards.

Ok, just to confirm, delivery is to my address right? or I still have to go pick it from a park/office?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: it's not dat I choose to believe the seller.this is not d 1st time I will make a correction about ur term in uae. after making it clear to u on the prices and colour of d phone.why will I order for white and ur term member will buy black cos I made it clear that am buyn for that price cos d phone is still new.if d seller gave ur term member black why will he collect and pay.wen dats not way I ordered for.d phone I buy on a normal day for 500AED/550AED so why will I buy it for 700AED.d fault came from ur term in UAE.pls dat Thursday is too far.its beta I send a link for a cheaper one....and again me chatting with d seller is just to let him hold d phone till ur term member shows up
[b]
Hi, Opeyemi5.

Sellers don't hold phone, so I think there's no point chatting with a seller and telling him/her someone is coming to pick up for you. It's never worked. Why do we keep repeating same process and expect different results? Buying on Dubizzle and other open platforms like OLX, GumTree, Craigslist, etc. is about keeping an open mind - an open mind that said product can be sold within seconds of sealing a purchase because just like you need that product, the seller needs his/her money and per location, another buyer may be closer to the seller than us.

If a product in a link to which you've chatted a seller up has been sold out, it doesn't mean that the team is sleeping or slow. It means that the seller sold out to the buyer that physically reached out to him in the first instance. That's how it operates. So, I suggest you save your energy of asking a seller to hold any phone at all because it doesn't work and we can't keep counting on that.

If the same link is from same seller, then we can purchase it immediately.

Three cheers.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
bestestgirl:

Ok, just to confirm, delivery is to my address right? or I still have to go pick it from a park/office?

Hi, BestestGirl.

To your address.

Why clients pick from the park/office is because they often can't wait to receive their products (products have to be sorted by the courier company upon arrival, before they are dispatched to the respective owners within the state).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]
Hi, Opeyemi5.

Sellers don't hold phone, so I think there's no point chatting with a seller and telling him/her someone is coming to pick up for you. It's never worked. Why do we keep repeating same process and expect different results? Buying on Dubizzle and other open platforms like OLX, GumTree, Craigslist, etc. is about keeping an open mind - an open mind that said product can be sold within seconds of sealing a purchase because just like you need that product, the seller needs his/her money and per location, another buyer may be closer to the seller than us.

If a product in a link to which you've chatted a seller up has been sold out, it doesn't mean that the team is sleeping or slow. It means that the seller sold out to the buyer that physically reached out to him in the first instance. That's how it operates. So, I suggest you save your energy of asking a seller to hold any phone at all because it doesn't work and we can't keep counting on that.

If the same link is from same seller, then we can purchase it immediately.

Three cheers.[/b]
u don't still get dis.ur company don't give out number and wen a seller ask wen u will come if I say tomorrow. it's me d seller will message for update.if there was a number now.its another tin.d fault came from ur uea term.wen he know he is buy with and d seller gave him blue on a normal day he won't buy.so if it's a refund it should not hold up till Thursday.i still Ave contact of almost all d seller dat I got phone .cos they do tell me wen dey Ave new product.so it's normal to keep contact.will drop a number now.but won't be from d seller of the Q10 ur term member got.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: u don't still get dis.ur company don't give out number and wen a seller ask wen u will come if I say tomorrow. it's me d seller will message for update.if there was a number now.its another tin.d fault came from ur uea term.wen he know he is buy with and d seller gave him blue on a normal day he won't buy.so if it's a refund it should not hold up till Thursday.i still Ave contact of almost all d seller dat I got phone .cos they do tell me wen dey Ave new product.so it's normal to keep contact.will drop a number now.but won't be from d seller of the Q10 ur term member got.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

There is an email address which you can always give to a seller or sellers. So, he/they should mail the team directly. We can't introduce what we can't manage at a particular period; there are stages to implement improvements.

The seller said Thursday, not Specuit Cargo.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

There is an email address which you can always give to a seller or sellers. So, he/they should mail the team directly. We can't introduce what we can't manage at a particular period; there are stages to implement improvements.

The seller said Thursday, not Specuit Cargo.

Regards.
what u are not talking about is u got the wrong tin.jeez.and u not talking about it.the mistake is from ur term dats wat u should agree to.and not holding me dat seller dis seller dat.and u not talkn about ur term here. why dis is vexn is.the most annoying tin is d phone is a bday gift to someone. and I promised d buyer dat notn will go wrong.so which story I go talk wen he ask for d phone.if it's another link ni dis is one
+971 50 776 6359 seller is selling for 550AED if u can meet at Ajman and 580 otherwise.its a white phone.just phone alone no pack

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.