Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011563 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by femadesh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls. Where do u cover on craigslist?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cyif2003(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Lol @ full tank. You no know say the States big, shey? Even from Lagos to Ore na $30 round trip for public transport; most of the sellers don't want to meet half way. Use private car make you check how much.
i agree bt if d sellers agrees to meet in a public place nko
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
femadesh: Pls. Where do u cover on craigslist?

Atlanta, Georgia.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
cyif2003: i agree bt if d sellers agrees to meet in a public place nko

That should be one in a million, Cyif2003. If they agree to meet in a public place, the fuel cost will reduce significantly. But then, how can we know those who would or wouldn't?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
cyif2003: u think u are d only one shopping from dubizzle abi? justi also help procure goods frm dubizzle. so dont get it twisted
I done buy from justi before so I no be new Comer.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bronx07,

PS Vita purchased from the seller.

Tonyzaks,
Your courier fee has been confirmed. Your BlackBerry Playbook will be received tomorrow, for onward dispatch to Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ BizBloke,

I have sent a mail to your USA team, waiting for their reply impatiently. I hope we get along well. B.T.W, I admire your C.S skills and I hope you will continue and even get better at it. That is one thing that makes me patronise people.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
ResourceMan: @ BizBloke,

I have sent a mail to your USA team, waiting for their reply impatiently. I hope we get along well. B.T.W, I admire your C.S skills and I hope you will continue and even get better at it. That is one thing that makes me patronise people.

Hi, ResourceMan.

Alright, that's awesome. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

Thanks for the compliment; I'll put more effort into getting better, too.

Three cheers towards a lasting business relationship.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT DATE[/size]
The next freight date (USA) is no longer October 5th but October 3rd. If you've got a product to shop, this is certainly the best time. Don't dull!

P.S: We're in the UK, too. So, let's go TM Lewin, Hawes & Curtis, Amazon.co.uk, etc.

P.P.S: If you'd like to make PayPal payments in all countries and cash deposits in China, USA, UAE and the UK, Specuit Pay is here to handle that for you. As simple as ABC, win-win rates and fast, too. With a one-time fee of $5.95, you can enjoy win-win rates as low as $4 for $1-$99grin grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello Bizbloke

Kindly ask your payment team to confirm my invoice so I will be sure the amount stated is the right amount and also if the sellers paypal details are all you will need. Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tonyzaks: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
BizBloke: Bronx07,

PS Vita purchased from the seller.

Tonyzaks,
Your courier fee has been confirmed. Your BlackBerry Playbook will be received tomorrow, for onward dispatch to Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.
thanks man u r 4 real

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chuksab: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Chuksab.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost (100pcs): $899

Freight Fee: $195
Service Charge: $80

Sub-Total: $1,174
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $1,174 (N197,230)

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php (e-payments via QuickTeller, Internet Transfer: web and mobile and cash deposits are equally acceptable; no discrimination or racism).

Three cheers.

I will get back to you, still negotiating with the seller.

Thanks for been there!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT DATE[/size]
The next freight date (USA) is no longer October 5th but October 3rd. If you've got a product to shop, this is certainly the best time. Don't dull!

P.S: We're in the UK, too. So, let's go TM Lewin, Hawes & Curtis, Amazon.co.uk, etc.

P.P.S: If you'd like to make PayPal payments in all countries and cash deposits in China, USA, UAE and the UK, Specuit Pay is here to handle that for you. As simple as ABC, win-win rates and fast, too. With a one-time fee of $5.95, you can enjoy win-win rates as low as $4 for $1-$99grin grin

Hi Bizbloke!
Have You purchased the samsung SPH-M920?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014

hello bizbloke, if I pay for this watch 8am tomorrow can it make the oct 3rd flight. if yes pls give me invoice sharp sharp sharp. Thanks
ebay 191335355433
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke

Kindly ask your payment team to confirm my invoice so I will be sure the amount stated is the right amount and also if the sellers paypal details are all you will need. Thx

Done, Tutucious.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2014
made001:

Hi Bizbloke!
Have You purchased the samsung SPH-M920?

Hi, Made001.

Yes, several days ago: within 24 hours of your payment for the product. Specuit Cargo (USA) is expecting its arrival; hopefully, it gets in, in time for October 3rd freight.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:12am On Sep 29, 2014
tonyzaks:
thanks man u r 4 real

You're for real, too, Tonyzaks. It's a pleasure to serve and meet your international shopping need. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Chuksab:

I will get back to you, still negotiating with the seller.

Thanks for been there!

You're welcome, Chuksab.

Kindly note that we don't deal with unofficial discounts.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:17am On Sep 29, 2014
kkkap:
hello bizbloke, if I pay for this watch 8am tomorrow can it make the oct 3rd flight. if yes pls give me invoice sharp sharp sharp. Thanks
ebay 191335355433

Hi, Kkkap.

eBay indicates that it should arrive on/before Thursday, the 2nd. I'll send across the link to Specuit Cargo (USA) for final verification. Kindly stand by.

Meanwhile,
Product Cost: $139

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $157

TOTAL: $157 (N26,380)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

eBay indicates that it should arrive on/before Thursday, the 2nd. I'll send across the link to Specuit Cargo (USA) for final verification. Kindly stand by.

Meanwhile,
Product Cost: $139

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $157

TOTAL: $157 (N26,380)

Three cheers.
okay . I am waiting
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2014
kkkap:
okay . I am waiting

Proceed, Kkkap. October 2nd, it will arrive.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Done, Tutucious.

Three cheers.

Mail received...

Please Bizbloke I may be off network area. Please once payment team get an alert of the said amount they should proceed and pay the supplier. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by darex10: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Gd mrng bro,
How far wt my Jacket bro?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Proceed, Kkkap. October 2nd, it will arrive.
hello bizbloke, I just transferred 26400 to the zenith account. pls proceed sharp sharp. I wan take d watch do sallah oo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

Kindly do the transfer, they are ready to ship my item.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Oga Bizbloke how far? Sent a message via email and didn't get a response. How's everything today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2014
tutucious:

Mail received...

Please Bizbloke I may be off network area. Please once payment team get an alert of the said amount they should proceed and pay the supplier. Thank you

Hi, Tutucious.

Your request has been duly noted and Specuit Pay will proceed soon as there's confirmation.

Three cheers and have a good day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2014
darex10: Gd mrng bro,
How far wt my Jacket bro?

Hi, Darex10.
Good morning.

The Delivery Team should go for pick up today; your jacket ought to be among the freight. Kindly stand by until pick up is done with.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2014
kkkap:
hello bizbloke, I just transferred 26400 to the zenith account. pls proceed sharp sharp. I wan take d watch do sallah oo.

Hi, Kkkap.

Your payment has been confirmed. Alright, Sallah it is. For quick confirmation, always mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) after payment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Asolukah: Hi Bizbloke,

Kindly do the transfer, they are ready to ship my item.

Hi, Asolukah.

The PayPal payment will be made within the hour. You'll be notified as soon as I do so.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2014
donj2005: Oga Bizbloke how far? Sent a message via email and didn't get a response. How's everything today?

Hi, Donj2005.

Everything is going great. How are you today?

Kindly exercise more patience; you'll receive a reply soon as the office has resumed work for the day.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<