Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009826 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
how much will it cost me to get this into Lagos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281376088345

Best regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by pystar: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Whats the ETA of an item you buy from aliexpress to land in Lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

I have noticed slow response to post on the trade unlike before. Well, has my china item arrived this is midweek as u said.

Also when is your next usa shippment after 19th October?

Keep me posted

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Bizbloke am yet to get any update from u.tomorrow is friday, up till now u are yet to ask for account details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elvis10ten(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Elvis10ten.

You'd have to get that from the official company: higher price but longer stay. So?
how much is that ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
It's been a while. I'll like to know if you still have those flash drives for sale I n ur office.
I've been placing others o, but through bronze.
Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2014
ultimate2010:
I have seen it thanks, pls can I see my invoice for this so that I will know what to do next.

Ultimate2010, you're welcome.
Yes, you can. I'll create an invoice for you and post it here.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Tiiffany:
Good evening Bizbloke!
Pls I haven't gotten my items yet what's happening?

Tiiffany,

Kindly mail the Delivery Team or call the office if you've not gotten your products dispatched via courier.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2014
mikkyphp:
Hello Bizbloke,
how much will it cost me to get this into Lagos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281376088345

Best regards

Mikkyphp,

INVOICE
Product Cost: $274.99

Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $334.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $334.99 (N56,950)

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2014
pystar:
Whats the ETA of an item you buy from aliexpress to land in Lagos?

Pystar,
4-7 days.

P.S: Note that if a seller defaults in dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) by 48 hours, the ETA will shift.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

I have noticed slow response to post on the trade unlike before. Well, has my china item arrived this is midweek as u said.

Also when is your next usa shippment after 19th October?

Keep me posted

Asolukah,

It's not slow response to issues, I'm working within the work time-frame, so that other things don't suffer for work.

There's not been pick up by the Delivery Team. When there's, you'll be contacted for pick up.

Per schedule, 2nd November.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2014
elvis10ten:
how much is that ?

Elvis10ten,

Right now, I don't know. I'd have to look that up.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
It's been a while. I'll like to know if you still have those flash drives for sale I n ur office.
I've been placing others o, but through bronze.
Cheers.

Emekhar, hello.
Alright, thank you.

Yes, available on an ongoing basis. Do call 01 4542 864.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Mikkyphp,

INVOICE
Product Cost: $274.99

Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $334.99

TOTAL: $334.99 (N56,950)

Best regards.

Thanks bro. I will make payment today. What is the lead time for delivery? I want to pick it up along with my Camry Key by 2nd week of November. Possible?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
Bizbloke am yet to get any update from u.tomorrow is friday, up till now u are yet to ask for account details.
guy Bizbloke i see no reason y u now skip post about dis uae order of a tin.u been doing dat since yesterday.if it was someone dat was owing ur company money u will come here and post giving date dat if d person does not pay in so so time, u will sell is goods.now u owing u not replyn.guy if not for d relationship I have with dis ur company with my past orders.u would ave seen my other side.pls and pls I don't wanna bring in another party into dis matter.ur rules will work against u here and u will pay more.so pls and pls pay my money before friday.

NOTE.dis goods as been in 9ja since Oct 1-2.till now na story.my order is a month or over a month now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
mikkyphp:

Thanks bro. I will make payment today. What is the lead time for delivery? I want to pick it up along with my Camry Key by 2nd week of November. Possible?

You're welcome, Mikkyphp.
It will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) in time for the next freight after this.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Opeyemi5,

I don't do well with threats. You could try being civil with your post and I'll reply you. If you decide not to, I won't go back and forth with you.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke is my item ready for pickup?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tonyzaks: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Mr. Biz, how far now? if u can kindly make the refund b4 d turn of the week i wld very much appreciate cos i've booked d same product wh is ready for pick immidiately, abeg.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:
Opeyemi5,

I don't do well with threats. You could try being civil with your post and I'll reply you. If you decide not to, I won't go back and forth with you.

Best regards.
it's not a threat.i did post and u skipped it someone also asked u for update yesterday u did d same tin.wat u are doing is just unprofessional.i think ave tried.ave waited for a month.we did business with u, so it's u we will come 2.if u ave ish with d company u used dan u should face den and don't use urs to affect ur customers since u are still in business.d said goods as been in lag since 1st,2nd of this month. so 2weeks is enough for u to sort urself with them.and I remember I pleaded with u dat d money is needed on or before friday.so ave I not tired?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
fashrola:
BizBloke is my item ready for pickup?

Fashrola,

I'm awaiting feedback from the office. Kindly stand by.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sapienman(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Hi Bizbloke, I am docsholz's friend. I contacted you previously for shipping power banks to Nigeria.

I need this item.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331345695544?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

What do I need to do?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
it's not a threat.i did post and u skipped it someone also asked u for update yesterday u did d same tin.wat u are doing is just unprofessional.i think ave tried.ave waited for a month.we did business with u, so it's u we will come 2.if u ave ish with d company u used dan u should face den and don't use urs to affect ur customers since u are still in business. d said goods as been in lag since 1st,2nd of this month. so 2weeks is enough for u to sort urself with them. and I remember I pleaded with u dat d money is needed on or before friday.so ave I not tired?

[b]Opeyemi5,

The disadvantage of keeping you in the know is that it creates more issue. Go back 5 pages and read up till here. What have I been doing? Explaining the state of things until I got to the point where I said the products were confirmed missing and a refund will be issued. What was your reply per your next post?

Sorry to be blunt but you don't know what being professional is. You say you like being kept in the know but you love being kept in the dark. The highlighted is a typical example of that because I've updated that the products were lost in transit. If you love being kept in the dark as is evident, I can't.help you after this transaction.

You received a cash back of the excess cash on this transaction and rightly, you should know your account details are with the account team. But you ignored that. You want a back and forth with Bizbloke? I don't do such things.

You talk.of someone asking me for update and I ignored him? Read his post carefully, especially the last two words. You're quick to jump to how a business does.this or that. Have you stopped to think or access if you're a good customer or otherwise? Or, you expect that I should reply a post that will lead to a debate? If you've an issue, state it here and a solution will be created for it. Threatening that I would see your other side or some other stuff, It's only business people with evil motives and actions that should be wary of your other side.or someone else's.

Good morning. [/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
tonyzaks:
Mr. Biz, how far now? if u can kindly make the refund b4 d turn of the week i wld very much appreciate cos i've booked d same product wh is ready for pick immidiately, abeg.

Tonyzaks,

Refund will be issued next week. Do send your account details.to the Accounts Team.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
sapienman:
Hi Bizbloke, I am docsholz's friend. I contacted you previously for shipping power banks to Nigeria.

I need this item.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331345695544?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

What do I need to do?

Sapienman,
Alright.

This is on bid. May I know your budget?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sapienman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Sapienman,
Alright.

This is on bid. May I know your budget?

With your commission and shipping to Lagos, about 50k.
Without contract means I can just unlock it and put an MTN sim yeah?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bronx07,
Please, provide a replacement for your PS Vita.

Infinitikoncept,
Kindly provide a link for your purchase. Your money has stayed for long and we'd like to be done with this transaction.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
sapienman:

With your commission and shipping to Lagos, about 50k.
Without contract means I can just unlock it and put an MTN sim yeah?

Yeah, Sapienman.

That's a budget of $294.11; if $30 is deducted, it leaves $264.11. And there's a Local Freight Fee of $15. You may proceed with payment
Do you have our account details?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sapienman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Yeah, Sapienman.

That's a budget of $294.11; if $30 is deducted, it leaves $264.11. And there's a Local Freight Fee of $15. You ay proceed with payment
Do you have our account details?

How much exactly am I to pay? Could you give me a breakdown?
Yeah, I have your account details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
sapienman:

How much exactly am I to pay? Could you give me a breakdown?
Yeah, I have your account details.

Sure, I can, Sapienman.

INVOICE (PER YOUR BUDGET)
Product Cost: $249.12

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30
Local Freight Fee: $15

Sub-Total: $294.11

TOTAL: $294.11 (N49,998)

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sapienman(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Sure, I can, Sapienman.

INVOICE (PER YOUR BUDGET)
Product Cost: $249.12

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30
Local Freight Fee: $15

Sub-Total: $294.11

TOTAL: $294.11 (N49,998)

Best regards.

Cool.
So what happens if someone bids higher than my max amount? Or if the final selling price isn't up to $249.12?

Do I get my refund immediately?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Ultimate2010, you're welcome.
Yes, you can. I'll create an invoice for you and post it here.

Best regards.
still waiting for the invoice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)