Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010881 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by eightsin(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]UK FREIGHT | PICKED UP[/size]
MrMexs007,
Big bag of clothes, duvet, heater, etc. weighing 22kg.

Thanks for your continual patronage, sir. grin grin wink

Please help out.. I want to shop for clothes.. shirts, suit n trousers but don't know how to go bout it.. I've succeeded in opening an account with aliexpress
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi, Bizbloke

Hw far about d usa freight? I need to supply dat item tomoro.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cyif2003(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
bizbloke hw far my usa consignment. av dey been picked up
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]UK FREIGHT | PICKED UP[/size]
MrMexs007,
Big bag of clothes, duvet, heater, etc. weighing 22kg.

Thanks for your continual patronage, sir. grin grin wink

Oga Biz that picture does not show how well the item was sealed...You guys are just too much. The way it was sealed with 2 layers of water proof wraping, it took I and the courier guy 10mins to undo the wraping so as to access the GMG (Ghana Must Go - Uk edition) grin

Thanks also for all the great handling charges wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 4:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Dear Mr Biz,

It's going to one month since I made order. Please can I know that when I am expecting the items in Lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Opeyemi5:
pls just help me do ur best so Mcleo007 will pick up tomorrow and send 2 me pls.u just give me d time so i will tell him to come thanks.and u are yet to confirm my payment I made today

Opeyemi5,

Please, always mail the Accounts Team soon as you make payment. Your payment has been confirmed.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2014
gadafi101:
Bizbloke, pls y does it take soo long just to receive a reply from ur specuit USA team? Iv sent a mail since yesterday requesting for their USA address so that I can do ISuF nd up till nw, no response.
Y nor just put the addresses here on the front page for every one to see.

Thanks.

Hi Gadafi101,

Our mode of operation is different, that's why the addresses aren't there. We like to monitor whatever is coming in.

I informed the team not to create an invoice for you; I've done so here.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Xtfield:
Account details please?

Hi Xtfield,

Kindly send a mail to the Accounts Team and you'll receive the account details within 10 seconds.

For Delivery fee to Ado-Ekiti, the Delivery Team will be able to get the cost when the products arrive Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2014
bronx07:
Please I need a concrete update on the ps console order. As per ETA I don't know anything regarding docsholz this is taking soo long

Hi Bronx07,

We can't freight a console alone if it's a small sized console, so as to prevent loss. It will be freighted today.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
tutucious:
whats the cost to make paypal payment of $180

$7.20, Tutucious.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
tutucious:
whats the cost to make paypal payment of $180
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2014
made001:
Hi!
How much will it cost to ship these items?
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?pix=2&emvAD=360x378&aid=310871443170&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?emvAD=360x378&aid=380921560609&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Made001,

I'll create an invoice for you when I get to the office.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
eightsin:

Please help out.. I want to shop for clothes.. shirts, suit n trousers but don't know how to go bout it.. I've succeeded in opening an account with aliexpress

Hi Eightsin,

Alright, that's fine. Kindly send the links to China@specuitcargo.com for an invoice.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:
http://m.autopartswarehouse.com/details/Replacement/Tail_Light/I730106.html

Invoice pls

Hi Aguiyi,

I'll create an invoice for you when I get to the office.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Asolukah:
Hi, Bizbloke

Hw far about d usa freight? I need to supply dat item tomoro.

Thanks

Hi Asolukah,

I'm afraid you can't supply it today. I read from the Specuit Cargo (USA) team that the freight was delayed until next week.

I'm sorry about this.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
cyif2003:
bizbloke hw far my usa consignment. av dey been picked up

Cyif2003,

Yes, they have been picked up from the post office and are with Specuit Cargo (USA) at the moment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
MrMexs007:

Oga Biz that picture does not show how well the item was sealed...You guys are just too much. The way it was sealed with 2 layers of water proof wraping, it took I and the courier guy 10mins to undo the wraping so as to access the GMG (Ghana Must Go - Uk edition) grin

Thanks also for all the great handling charges wink

Oga MrMexs007,
Lol, for safe-keeping na. grin

You're welcome. Thanks for the continual and bulk patronage from different routes. wink

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2014
junedraza:
Dear Mr Biz,

It's going to one month since I made order. Please can I know that when I am expecting the items in Lagos?

Hi Junedraza,

Next week. Your products were only delivered few days back. Kindly always include delivery time from the vendor site into order duration.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Asolukah,

I'm afraid you can't supply it today. I read from the Specuit Cargo (USA) team that the freight was delayed until next week.

I'm sorry about this.

Three cheers.

Hi Bizbloke,

Please tell them to parcel my item with either ups or dhl. Give me invoice for the freight let me make payment today.

No story again

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2014
I'll be paying for this today

1. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-
Arrival-Men-Pants-Fashion-Casual-Brand-Camo-
Borard-Trousers-E1157/1868943597.html

Size: Asian XL(US= M 34)

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/
FreeShipping-2014-New-Gu-Top-Quality-Luxury-
Brand-Diamond-Design-Women-Dress-Quartz-
Watches-Quartz/2038576248.html

Colour black.

INVOICE
Product 1: $25.40
Product 2: $20.46
Total Products Cost: $45.86
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10
Sub-Total: $68.86
Discount: -$0.00
TOTAL: $68.86 (N11,710)

What's the bank account again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls the solar power bank u bought for me sometimes ago is Giving Me issues and the seller has Agreed to exchange with a new one for me...is there. Anyway u cn help me return it? (china)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,

Please, always mail the Accounts Team soon as you make payment. Your payment has been confirmed.

Best regards.
u did not say anytin about my phones
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
youngbilly1:
I'll be paying for this today

1. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-
Arrival-Men-Pants-Fashion-Casual-Brand-Camo-
Borard-Trousers-E1157/1868943597.html

Size: Asian XL(US= M 34)

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/
FreeShipping-2014-New-Gu-Top-Quality-Luxury-
Brand-Diamond-Design-Women-Dress-Quartz-
Watches-Quartz/2038576248.html

Colour black.

INVOICE
Product 1: $25.40
Product 2: $20.46
Total Products Cost: $45.86
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10
Sub-Total: $68.86
Discount: -$0.00
TOTAL: $68.86 (N11,710)

What's the bank account again?

Youngbilly1,

Kindly mail the Accounts Team and the account details will be sent to you within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

Please tell them to parcel my item with either ups or dhl. Give me invoice for the freight let me make payment today.

No story again

Thanks.

Alright, Asolukah.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2014
amosade30:
Pls the solar power bank u bought for me sometimes ago is Giving Me issues and the seller has Agreed to exchange with a new one for me...is there. Anyway u cn help me return it? (china)

Hi Amosade30,

The Delivery Team is in the best position to reply this. Please mail her: Delivery@specuitcargo.com.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Opeyemi5:
u did not say anytin about my phones

Opeyemi5,

I already told you, two days back, that your phones have been picked up. Any need mentioning it again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP | NOVEMBER 1ST[/size]
Fashion Code,
Bag from Hong Kong (4pcs).

Tony,
Natural Art Painting.

Kachi E.,
Shirt (2pcs).

[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP | OCTOBER 31ST[/size]
Opeyemi5,
BlackBerry 9720
Blackberry Q10 (Replacement)

Ehuatamuigunisi,
BlackBerry Playbook (2pcs).

Please, visit the office from 9am - 5pm for pick up.

Your full names, phone number, user name and email address will be requested for and verified before products release.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,

I already told you, two days back, that your phones have been picked up. Any need mentioning it again?
pick up as how.u told me u were going to pick up.I even pleaded with u so I can collect on saturday.till now u yet to post update dat its available for pick up.so why dat type of reply.as if say u done tell me to pick up
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, Asolukah.

As you are gettin that information, check whether this item can come in B4 thursday if i pay today. I didnt know dey had this same product in aliexpress if i had known i wont embark on dis usa route.

m.aliexpress.com/item/1551462031.html (1pc)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
BizBloke:

$7.20, Tutucious.

hello BizBloke
i normally pay 3percent of the amount i'm paying as service charge. please recalculate. thx

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.