Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010040 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
tradeplusib:
hi @ bizbloke
what is my present status? i expect the item must have left china by now; i choose 3 day delivery because i was looking at a 7-8day delivery window

?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
tradeplusib:
hi @ bizbloke

what is my present status? i expect the item must have left china by now; i choose 3 day delivery because i was looking at a 7-8day delivery window

Sorry, TradePlusIb.

I had to attend to an urgent matter on phone, hence why I didn't reply your post immediately.

Your seller refused giving me tracking details o. I'm still waiting for it. Immediately I get it, I'll track and then, dispatch. I'm aware you chose 3-4 days and when they get to us, we proceed.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
youngbilly1:

ah because after friday I'll be out of the country , sp what about the first item.

Ah! Again? Till when?

Since when? Your first product has been chilling @ our office @ 1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate. Didn't you read my update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
bronx07:
Hello Bizbloke, what's the update?

Hi Bronx07,

Still on schedule for this week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,
Thanks for the update. How is your health?

Do you mean enroute to lagos Nigeria?

Also, I want to tell you that delay in replying messages on the thread might stop some new members who want to patronise specuit, pls work on that.

cheers.

Hi BskGlobal,

You're welcome. I'm pretty much better and will be best before November runs out. Thanks for your concern; I appreciate.

No o, I mean to Specuit Cargo (USA). If the three arrives before our freighter picks up all products for dispatch on the 23rd for Nov. 24th freight to Lagos, Nigeria, you can pick up on the 26th.

Noted, sir. You're right. We'll improve on our response time and be more active and responsive to our clients.

Three cheers to you!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Docsholz,

Phone has been picked up today - the iPhone 6 from Apple, UAE. I'm yet to confirm that of the USA but today is within the ETA of 17th - 21st. I'll confirm from Specuit Cargo (USA) tomorrow.

Three cheers and hope you/your client is enjoying your iPad Air?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
YoungBilly1,
Here's the post I'm talking about, including the picture. The seller dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) on the 11th and it arrived Lagos, Nigeria on the 13th.

BizBloke:
[size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL (CHINA) | NOVEMBER 13TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Donj2005,
Winter Fur Boots.

YoungBilly1,
Camouflage Trousers. grin

Please, come to the office for pick up.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachi,
Dispute for shirt not dispatched (which the seller lied and provided a fake tracking information) has been won for same value: $11.61 by Specuit Cargo (China). Kindly await your refund and if you require a replacement, do provide a link.

Cassy207,
Dispute for 1 set of the virgin hairs that the seller provided a fake tracking information has been won by Specuit Cargo (China).
Amount: $83.04

Kindly await your refund and if you require a replacement, do provide a link.

MrMexs007,
I'm still on Sammi's case and a resolution will be sorted out soonest.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

I confirmed the date today: the 24th of November, 2014.

The pictures you requested will be provided prior to the dispatch.

Cheers.
ok no problem.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Ah! Again? Till when?

Since when? Your first product has been chilling @ our office @ 1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate. Didn't you read my update?

am not in lagos but I will arrive lagos Wednesday to pick up the first item. it's just the second one am wondering when it'll come, it's till January I will be back.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2014
youngbilly1:

am not in lagos but I will arrive lagos Wednesday to pick up the first item. it's just the second one am wondering when it'll come, it's till January I will be back.

Hi YoungBilly1,

Wow! In that case then, they will be kept safe for you in the office.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 4:03am On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi ResourceMan,

If it's on auction, we can. However, I've been unable to access the aforementioned website even after trying for about 5 times. Can you?

It is strictly on auction and I open it seamlessly with both swift and spectranet internet connection. If you cant open it at your end, I suggest you try usin a VPN. The URL is http://shopgoodwill.com/
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docsholz(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:
Docsholz,

Phone has been picked up today - the iPhone 6 from Apple, UAE. I'm yet to confirm that of the USA but today is within the ETA of 17th - 21st. I'll confirm from Specuit Cargo (USA) tomorrow.

Three cheers and hope you/your client is enjoying your iPad Air?
yeah he is

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Wow! In that case then, they will be kept safe for you in the office.

Cheers.
aww so I can't collect it before friday sad
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Ultimate2010,

We're sorry for the delay, I've informed the delivery team.You're going to be contacted before the end of today.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
I have not been contacted by anybody uptill now, I even went to ifex uyo office and they are not helping matters. What is really going on?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
ultimate2010:
I have not been contacted by anybody uptill now, I even went to ifex uyo office and they are not helping matters. What is really going on?

Good Morning Ultimate2010,

We've just contacted the dispatch rider but he said you've collected your items, please confirm it and let me know.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let me show my displeasure with your logistics and your org. I have ordered for a phone since 2weeks now and yet no show for it. The purpose behind the phone has been defeated since last week. So, I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN REFUND MY MONEY because it Is of no use again. I DO NOT NEED THE PHONE AGAIN OOO BECAUSE I HAVE REFUNDED MY CLIENT'S MONEY. Nice knowing your organization.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Aoshi,

Thanks and kudos to you for your patronage. The estimated delivery time to Specuit Cargo (USA) is within Saturday and next Tuesday. From Specuit Cargo (USA), the estimated delivery time to Lagos, Nigeria is the 26th.

Three cheers.

Oga BizBloke,

How far, is the delivery time still on course
Please I do hope the size is as I requested, please reconfirm.
It would be better done there than on arrival here.
Thanks again.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
ResourceMan:

It is strictly on auction and I open it seamlessly with both swift and spectranet internet connection. If you cant open it at your end, I suggest you try usin a VPN. The URL is http://shopgoodwill.com/

Hi ResourceMan,

I've been able to open it with my mobile. I'll clear my Web browser's cache and try again. Kindly post the exact link(s).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
youngbilly1:

aww so I can't collect it before friday sad

No, YoungBilly1.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Good Morning Ultimate2010,

We've just contacted the dispatch rider but he said you've collected your items, please confirm it and let me know.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team
Collected now thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:
Let me show my displeasure with your logistics and your org. I have ordered for a phone since 2weeks now and yet no show for it. The purpose behind the phone has been defeated since last week. So, I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN REFUND MY MONEY because it Is of no use again. I DO NOT NEED THE PHONE AGAIN OOO BECAUSE I HAVE REFUNDED MY CLIENT'S MONEY. Nice knowing your organization.

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

I'm sorry but you can't be issued a refund. I made it clear to you that when your product arrives, it's when it will be freighted. If you need the tracking details, kindly request for it. We can't dispatch a product if a vendor site/vendor doesn't deliver to any of our international offices.

You're getting your product not a refund.

Although this isn't something I should address, but first, the phone was for your girlfriend, now it's for a client you've refunded.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
aoshi:

Oga BizBloke,

How far, is the delivery time still on course
Please I do hope the size is as I requested, please reconfirm.
It would be better done there than on arrival here.
Thanks again.

Alright, Aoshi.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)
NORMAL FREIGHT
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

USA
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

UAE
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

UK (SEA: SHIPPING)
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

EXPRESS FREIGHT
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration:  3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

USA
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

UAE
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).
Minimum weight: 5kg

UK
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every Friday).
Minimum Weight: 5kg[/size]
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]As a follow up to the above, there are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

Three cheers.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
ultimate2010:
Collected now thanks

You're welcome Ultimate2010.

Three Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Goodjayrecords,

Just want to notify you that your order that was routed to Specuit cargo (China) was dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) today.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Oga Bizbloke, hope the two items will arrive Specuit Cargo (Lagos) this weekend? And the other items on 26th?

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke post=28156181][/quote]
my question on the normal is dis;
does it mean 10-14 days from day of order or from the day it gets to your ofice?
2. if freight leaves every friday and my goods in uae were bought on a tuesday,when will it be dispatched if its
(a) normal
(b) express
how far with my fone ds week
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Oga Bizbloke, hope the two items will arrive Specuit Cargo (Lagos) this weekend? And the other items on 26th?

Cheers!

Hello Goodjayrecords,

The two products are yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (China). From the date it arrives there, You'll pick up from our head office in Lagos in 3-4 days. And for the other products, Specuit Cargo (USA) is looking towards their arrivals before the next freight.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Goodjayrecords,

The two products are yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (China). From the date it arrives there, You'll pick up from our head office in Lagos in 3-4 days. And for the other products, Specuit Cargo (USA) is looking towards their arrivals before the next freight.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Sorry, the next USA freight is when?

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Sorry, the next USA freight is when?

Thanks.

The next USA freight leaves on the 24th of November.

Warm Regards.
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Sorry, TradePlusIb.
I had to attend to an urgent matter on phone, hence why I didn't reply your post immediately.
Your seller refused giving me tracking details o. I'm still waiting for it. Immediately I get it, I'll track and then, dispatch. I'm aware you chose 3-4 days and when they get to us, we proceed.
Thanks.

Hi bizbloke,

These items are for a project I'm already a week behind delivery and they are the last piece to the entire system. From what you're saying it seems were not even sure the items were dispatched.
As I don't have the luxury of time could you please figure out what's going on in the next 24hrs. If you have to cancel and get a refund let me know so I can quickly make alternative arrangements for another set from eBay.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.