Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011713 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

No news today, Tutucious. Souq has been contacted they said tomorrow.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Thx Maureen... @ least there is hope now.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Not shipped yet, Infinitikoncept. But it would definitely tomorrow.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
you told me lastweek i will get it today or tomorrow. d new story now is it has not even been shipped. Y should i b charged express when you treat the order as normal.
I already asked for the laptop to be sent separately for a particular reason. Its as if you want to forcefully consolidate my goods as if there is any gain for that.
The last time i asked for express what bizbloke told me was that goods move everyday as far there is something to ship.
Now its a story for the gods again
I hope you know that it aint a fairplay at all
let me have update on the Q10
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sexybwoy: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
@ bizbloke, you can proceed with the stuff. also confirm my payment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

you told me lastweek i will get it today or tomorrow. d new story now is it has not even been shipped. Y should i b charged express when you treat the order as normal.
I already asked for the laptop to be sent separately for a particular reason. Its as if you want to forcefully consolidate my goods as if there is any gain for that.
The last time i asked for express what bizbloke told me was that goods move everyday as far there is something to ship.
Now its a story for the gods again
I hope you know that it aint a fairplay at all
let me have update on the Q10

Infinitikoncept,

When Express Freight is given to the freighter, Krys has to communicate that it's been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. Normal freight takes 10-14 days, so if you say normal freight and you receive your laptop this week, how's that normal?

It's as if I want to forcefully consolidate your products? Phones come alone, talk more a laptop. What's my gain or anyone's gain in consolidating your laptop with a phone?

Q10 has been sold out.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
sexybwoy:
@ bizbloke, you can proceed with the stuff. also confirm my payment

Hi SexyBwoy,

Payment of N44,100 confirmed.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi SexyBwoy,

Payment of N44,100 confirmed.

Thanks.

SexyBwoy,

Your laptop has been purchased.

ETA to Specuit Cargo (USA) is 17th December and 20th December.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]It's Xmas Season | Last Discount For 2014. You Garrit![/size] grin cool tongue
As we sign off or log out from 2014 in 17 days, let's have an amazing discount and seal it off. Shall we?

From 8am tomorrow till 4pm Wednesday, our Service Charge has been slashed by 40%. So, if it's a Service Charge of $5/item, you get $2.00 OFF and you pay us just $3.00.

For FLAT RATES, $3 OFF.

Current Exchange Rate:
$1 = N190
1AED = N52
£1 = N280

Enjoy and cheers to the forthcoming break.
--
BizBloke,
For Specuit Cargo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:

SexyBwoy,

Your laptop has been purchased.

ETA to Specuit Cargo (USA) is 17th December and 20th December.

Thanks for your patronage.

Bizbloke, good day.

Please what's happening with my laptop?
It's about 3 weeks now and still nothing?

From the quote I made above, the person paid nd u clearly confirmed to the person that purchase has been made and even ETA was given. So why can't I have an ETA on mine? Bear in mind that the laptop is for a client.
Next wk Monday, the 22nd, as u rightly pointed out, is your last shipment for the year. What's the possibility of my laptop meeting up with that freight?

Please, I beg, just let me know what's causing all these delays coz like I said, the laptop is for a client. I made soo much mouth about your services to the person only for all these delays to crop up.

. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Infinitikoncept,

When Express Freight is given to the freighter, Krys has to communicate that it's been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. Normal freight takes 10-14 days, so if you say normal freight and you receive your laptop this week, how's that normal?

It's as if I want to forcefully consolidate your products? Phones come alone, talk more a laptop. What's my gain or anyone's gain in consolidating your laptop with a phone?

Q10 has been sold out.

Thanks.
Now you see how it worked out
laptop has bin purchased for like a week & i clearly stated like four days ago or so that it should move alone due to my reasons
Krys agreed with the moto g seller for payment on sunday & u later told me he doesnt work sunday & i provided anoda link for a Q10 which is the second time in a week that am losing out on them which makes it funny
Ur promise on express is different frm wht u ar sayin now. if its a week say so & i know what am telling customers. U ar turning me to a liar
If he has a replacement for the Q10 at my quoted price let him buy & send it if not lemme just refund d guys money afterall i'm only doing it just to compensate a friend & i cant even ask him for the AED increment. Even if i get it at dat price i lose & if i refund i'll lose a customer.
Be the judge & let it all end tomorrow
Better business will come later
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
gadafi101:

Bizbloke, good day.

Please what's happening with my laptop?
It's about 3 weeks now and still nothing?

From the quote I made above, the person paid nd u clearly confirmed to the person that purchase has been made and even ETA was given. So why can't I have an ETA on mine? Bear in mind that the laptop is for a client.
Next wk Monday, the 22nd, as u rightly pointed out, is your last shipment for the year. What's the possibility of my laptop meeting up with that freight?

Please, I beg, just let me know what's causing all these delays coz like I said, the laptop is for a client. I made soo much mouth about your services to the person only for all these delays to crop up.

. Thanks.

Good day, Gadafi101.

There are backlogs. Same as Aoshi's, BskGlobal's, Docsholz's, backlogs are part of the pre-order process that crops up from time to time. I'm not BestBuy, this is a pre-order company and we have to work with the timeline of delivery for a vendor site and backlogs (if any), too. I can't foresee a backlog but I can only hasten the delivery process by applying pressure or threatening to cancel if need be.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

Now you see how it worked out
laptop has bin purchased for like a week & i clearly stated like four days ago or so that it should move alone due to my reasons
Krys agreed with the moto g seller for payment on sunday & u later told me he doesnt work sunday & i provided anoda link for a Q10 which is the second time in a week that am losing out on them which makes it funny
Ur promise on express is different frm wht u ar sayin now. if its a week say so & i know what am telling customers. U ar turning me to a liar
If he has a replacement for the Q10 at my quoted price let him buy & send it if not lemme just refund d guys money afterall i'm only doing it just to compensate a friend & i cant even ask him for the AED increment. Even if i get it at dat price i lose & if i refund i'll lose a customer.
Be the judge & let it all end tomorrow
Better business will come later

Infinitikoncept,

You stalled the freight on this laptop severally; he's been asked to dispatch and to not dispatch severally (oftentimes, he's already on his way and it's very tiring). This weekend non-freight was ours (on Sunday) due to the fact that he has to be there to ensure it leaves; if it's not leaving, no point.

And I'll type again about Dubizzle: it's an open market. The earlier you and I come to terms with that, the best for you and I and we can always have transactions without heartbreaks. Deals will be missed - that's a reality! Deals will be sealed - that's another reality! For Dubizzle, Craigslist, Gumtree, it's 50-50 (win some, lose some).

I'll find out if he can get one at same price which is unlocked. Or, I'll search for good deals by myself and show them to you. These are what I can do.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
tell krys to tell the q10 seller link i sent him his name so that she will know its from me
She still has the phone
I'll appreciate if you can send his contact to my mail so that i can always tell sellers the number i'll call with
her name is lea
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
tell krys to tell the q10 seller link i sent him his name so that she will know its from me
She still has the phone
I'll appreciate if you can send his contact to my mail so that i can always tell sellers the number i'll call with

Hi Infinitikoncept,

The seller said someone contacted her from Nigeria (which I presume to be you) but that she didn't hear anything again (this Sunday ish), so she sold it out. Did you just confirm the highlighted now?

Alright, noted.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Infinitikoncept,

The seller said someone contacted her from Nigeria (which I presume to be you) but that she didn't hear anything again (this Sunday ish), so she sold it out. Did you just confirm the highlighted now?

Alright, noted.

Thanks.
dis was her response
He asked me about the q10
But didnt tell me its from ur side
I still have the phone
Tell him to call me at 12pm il b free
That is the story
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

dis was her response
He asked me about the q10
But didnt tell me its from ur side
I still have the phone
Tell him to call me at 12pm il b free
That is the story

Alright, story digested. She'll be told it's from your side and she'll be contacted at the time posted above.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tutucious,

Product arrived Dubai @ 10pm but hasn't gotten to Specuit Cargo (UAE).

This is to calm your nerves while peeping.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
BizBloke:
Tutucious,

Product arrived Dubai @ 10pm but hasn't gotten to Specuit Cargo (UAE).

This is to calm your nerves while peeping.

Good night.

Hahahahahahah Bizbloke... So u always catch me peeping. Lol. Anyways my nerves re getting calmer. Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
tutucious:

Hahahahahahah Bizbloke... So u always catch me peeping. Lol. Anyways my nerves re getting calmer. Thx

Lol, yeah, I do. grin And I'm glad they are getting calmer (actually arrived 8:01pm Nigerian time).

You're welcome and cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
tutucious:

Thx Maureen... @ least there is hope now.

You're welcome, Tutucious.

Definitely yes.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2014
mr bizbloke its past 12pm already & krys is yet to meet seller or contact her
She said she is going for a meeting now till 3pm again
Your operation from that end is ......
kindly freight the laptop
Nice doing business with you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Lol, yeah, I do. grin And I'm glad they are getting calmer (actually arrived 8:01pm Nigerian time).

You're welcome and cheers.

Hello Bizbloke
Pls if the phone is received by specuit Uae 2day when will it get to 9ja and also pls let me know the manufacturing company of the phone. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Melkuk: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Please how much should ship this to Naija...

dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/monitors-printers-other-peripherals/printers/2014/12/15/brand-new-canon-printer-in-original-box-2/?back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL2NvbXB1dGVycy1uZXR3b3JraW5nL21vbml0b3JzLXByaW50ZXJzLW90aGVyLXBlcmlwaGVyYWxzLz9wYWdlPTQ%3D

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Melkuk:
Please how much should ship this to Naija...

dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/monitors-printers-other-peripherals/printers/2014/12/15/brand-new-canon-printer-in-original-box-2/?back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL2NvbXB1dGVycy1uZXR3b3JraW5nL21vbml0b3JzLXByaW50ZXJzLW90aGVyLXBlcmlwaGVyYWxzLz9wYWdlPTQ%3D

Thanks.

Hello Melkuk,

Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

kindly wait an invoice will be created for you soon.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by skydancer: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
HI, sent an email to china@specuitcargo.com for about 2hrs+ in regard to the yesterday order.

Yet to hear anything

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2014
skydancer:
HI, sent an email to china@specuitcargo.com for about 2hrs+ in regard to the yesterday order.

Yet to hear anything

Thanks

Sorry about that, you'll be replied soon.

Good morning, Skydancer.

Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Melkuk: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Melkuk,

Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

kindly wait an invoice will be created for you soon.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Ok. Hoping it'll be affordable. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
tutucious:

Hello Bizbloke
Pls if the phone is received by specuit Uae 2day when will it get to 9ja and also pls let me know the manufacturing company of the phone. Thank you

Hello Tutucious,

It takes 2 to 3 days, for freight, arrival, clearance and pick up by the delivery team.

Alright, i'll find out and let you know.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
mr bizbloke its past 12pm already & krys is yet to meet seller or contact her
She said she is going for a meeting now till 3pm again
Your operation from that end is ......
kindly freight the laptop
Nice doing business with you

You're welcome and nice doing business with you, too.

You won't ask questions for verity. A seller tells you one side of the story, you draw your conclusion. Did she also tell you she didn't answer her call or reply the text message sent? I still ponder why we often choose to base our judgment on one part of the story which may be biased.

I appreciate your perspective as it is but kindly don't accuse us of anything we didn't do.

The laptop will be freighted today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Melkuk:

Ok. Hoping it'll be affordable. Thanks.

No worries, Melkuk. It will.

You're welcome.

Regards!
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
I remain patience, I complained and I disclosed my dissatisfaction. At this time, any abnormal display in your office is justified. You just wants to see the beast in me. For you to return my money its a problem
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@BizBloke Pls help me check dis is it save.i won d bid.how much is 1usd now

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191442929059
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Tutucious,

It takes 2 to 3 days, for freight, arrival, clearance and pick up by the delivery team.

Alright, i'll find out and let you know.

Thank you,

Maureen A.,
Support Team.

ok Maureen. but i wish specuit can perform some magic and make it appear in 9ja earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.