Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010338 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
amosade30:
#1500 for the bal was sent to your account now, pls confirm...and kindly make the purchase asap...tnx...whts d ETA? I'm stil optimistc of nxt wik

Hello Amosade,

Kindly mail the Accounts Team(accounts@specuitcargo.com) and you'll have the confirmation within 10 seconds.
Please do for a faster feedback.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Amosade,

Kindly mail the Accounts Team(accounts@specuitcargo.com) and you'll have the confirmation within 10 seconds.
Please do for a faster feedback.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
done!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Good morning, Techmart.

My sincere apology for this, i had to write to you what actually transpired.
Kindly exercise patience it'd be over soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by pgo17(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Am looking at adding this to the previous order:

http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-3-5mm-Hands-Computer-Microphone/dp/B005DJOIHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421922081&sr=8-1&keywords=laptop+microphone

I have sent an e-mail you to that effect.

Am waiting ....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi SleekTangaralle,

This is to notify you that the product (2pcs) in your order: 'Drive Shaft Seal (Yamaha)' has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (UK). You'll be notified when they're dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

BizBloke

So this is getting close to 2 weeks now with you in the UK, i must say that im beginning to get worried. I keep wondering when will it arrive lagos, when would u foward it to me @ Bauchi? My bike is immobilized.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
shalomvine:
Am looking at adding this to the previous order:

http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-3-5mm-Hands-Computer-Microphone/dp/B005DJOIHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421922081&sr=8-1&keywords=laptop+microphone

I have sent an e-mail you to that effect.

Am waiting ....

Replied, ShalomVine.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
sleektangaralle:

BizBloke

So this is getting close to 2 weeks now with you in the UK, i must say that im beginning to get worried. I keep wondering when will it arrive lagos, when would u foward it to me @ Bauchi? My bike is immobilized.

Hi SleekTangaralle,

Products are dispatched bi-monthly. From the date your products arrived Specuit Cargo (UK), the next freight is this week. So, it will leave this week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hi Amosade,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been purchased. The seller will dispatch tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Amosade,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been purchased. The seller will dispatch tomorrow.

Thanks.
ok. tnx...ETA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Good morning, Techmart.

My sincere apology for this, i had to write to you what actually transpired.
Kindly exercise patience it'd be over soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,

-------------
Mr bizbloke,
You said Thursday. ...
Im waiting to hear from you soon.

Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello Techmart,

Kindly read my previous post again.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Davidolives(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Techmart,

Kindly read my previous post again.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
pls how much would it cost me to ship some goods that weighs 6kg and 110usd i would like you to pay for me using paypal and i stay at abuja
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Mucokey,

There's a $4.21 Sales Tax on your order. Please, proceed with the transfer of the balance so that I conclude the purchase. I'm standing by.

Thanks.

So disappointing that after taking my out to mail n re-mail you n your team for a tenable invoice Which you conclusively replied that i shud work with your already prepared invoice....buh alas! Here we go again.
Factually, i would ve paid up the additional money but you ve to give me more time, maybe towards pickup cos i cannot afford the 'add on' involve in inter bank transfer now since zenith bank location in my current city is way too far.
Just give me the Naira equivalent, i promise to pay up before due date delivery.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Davidolives:
pls how much would it cost me to ship some goods that weighs 6kg and 110usd i would like you to pay for me using paypal and i stay at abuja

Hello Davidolives,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

Kindly send the link(s) of the product(s) to Preorder@specuitcargo.com, then, an invoice would be created for you.
Alright, that's not a problem at all.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mucokey:

So disappointing that after taking my out to mail n re-mail you n your team for a tenable invoice Which you conclusively replied that i shud work with your already prepared invoice....buh alas! Here we go again.
Factually, i would ve paid up the additional money but you ve to give me more time, maybe towards pickup cos i cannot afford the 'add on' involve in inter bank transfer now since zenith bank location in my current city is way too far.
Just give me the Naira equivalent, i promise to pay up before due date delivery.

Hi Mucokey,

eBay hardly works with Sales Tax but once in a while, she does - something which isn't visible until the point of checkout as is the case with Local Freight Fee (eBay) or Local Freight Fee and/or Sales Tax (Amazon). So, you need to understand that the tenable invoice couldn't have been obtained in this case since this Sales Tax was only visible at the point of check out; it's my duty to re-assess all invoices before purchase and if any discrepancy, communicate that to the client, not intended to upset/disappoint but to be on same path before the commitment of purchase.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
amosade30:
ok. tnx...ETA?

You're welcome, Amosade30.

She'll dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow. Once it arrives, it'll be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria via the Express Freight option.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Mucokey,

eBay hardly works with Sales Tax but once in a while, she does - something which isn't visible until the point of checkout as is the case with Local Freight Fee (eBay) or Local Freight Fee and/or Sales Tax (Amazon). So, you need to understand that the tenable invoice couldn't have been obtained in this case since this Sales Tax was only visible at the point of check out; it's my duty to re-assess all invoices before purchase and if any discrepancy, communicate that to the client, not intended to upset/disappoint but to be on same path before the commitment of purchase.

Thanks.

Noted!
Like i earlier on opined, IOU. Just drop off the said invoice of Naira equivalent Which I'm to pay up at a later date...thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bizbloke,
Gud day can I make payment myself with my debit card Amazon and it will shipped to your address.. Is it possible
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bizbloke I have replied your e-mail, kindly confirm.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bizbloke I have sent the card to your email, please confirm right away.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mucokey:

Noted!
Like i earlier on opined, IOU. Just drop off the said invoice of Naira equivalent Which I'm to pay up at a later date...thanks

[color=#0000033]Alright, N800, Mucokey.[/color]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
Bizbloke,
Gud day can I make payment myself with my debit card Amazon and it will shipped to your address.. Is it possible

Hi NdudiChukwumah,

Yes, that's possible. There are further instructions for this and while this gives a discount off the Service Charge, it doesn't exempt you from such.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bizbloke check your acc and confirm to me pls thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
shalomvine:
Bizbloke I have sent the card to your email, please confirm right away.

Hi ShalomVine,

There's no need posting after sending a mail. Mails are - and will be attended to - accordingly.

If you've made payment as your above post indicates, please, send your payment details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hi Mucokey,

This is to inform you that the product in your order has been successfully purchased. You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rodgers: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Confirmation received. Thanks

Please speed up on the issue of the transfer

BizBloke:

Hi Rodgers,

You must have received confirmation of payment via mail. I asked that question because of card security and recurring billing on it. Thanks for the explanation; I figured out a way to handle that.

I'll get back to you on the above invoice.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi ShalomVine,

There's no need posting after sending a mail. Mails are - and will be attended to - accordingly.

If you've made payment as your above post indicates, please, send your payment details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com).

Three cheers.

Ok also ensure timely response.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Mucokey,

This is to inform you that the product in your order has been successfully purchased. You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.
okay!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
pls wotz d your current exchange rate?
& do you guys have a dollar account i can pay into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.