Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1019288 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Nemie:

what about on this link hotmid.com/lenovo-k3-note-k30-t5-mtk-mt6752-octa-core-1-7-ghz-dual-sim-5-5-inch-fhd-ips-android-mobile-phone.html

Hi Nemie,

I'm sorry but we can't purchase from this website.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
junedraza:

Thanks. Please give me quote for this also :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PCFH1S2/ref=pd_aw_sbs_4?pi=AC_SX230_QL60#

You're welcome, JuneDraza.

I'm afraid I won't be able to create further invoices for you unless payment is made for any of the 3-5 invoices created for you in the past 2 weeks.

This is to ensure aggregate efficiency for all clients.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2015
ezex:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/301580906709?nav=SEARCH please give invoice for this

Hi Ezex,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $132.95

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $152.95
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $152.95 (N32,884)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

Product 1: $77.90
Product 2: $45.00
Product 3: $4.69

Total Products Cost: $127.59
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $155.59

TOTAL: $155.59 (N33,452)

Thanks.

Paid for these items. Sent email to Payment team. Please confirm & order the items.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, JuneDraza.

I'm afraid I won't be able to create further invoices for you unless payment is made for any of the 3-5 invoices created for you in the past 2 weeks.

This is to ensure aggregate efficiency for all clients.

Thanks.

Paid for the last invoice.

Please give me quote for this so I can pay for this also.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Biege purchased.

I'll give an update of your invoice (and the balance, if there is) tomorrow or Sunday evening.

P.S: We have just 28 hours left for the external hard disk. What do you advise?

Cheers.

I think you should buy it now then since the offer wasn't accepted. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lazinny(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
hi bizbloke, i wana dig through, bid and pay for a phone from ebay on my own... do u have a service that will handle only the procurement and shipping of the product? reply NOTE: I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND WILL BE HANDLING THE PAYMENT MYSELF.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by AyoStunt247: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please ill like to purchase Ulefone Be Pro from tiny deals whr it is at the cheapest and ill like to order a leather case with it and probably a 16gig mem card pls can I have the price breakdown as in the price of each of the time I mean the phone, leather case and mem card seperately plssss

http://m.tinydeal.com/product/ulefone- be-pro-55-ogs-android-44-mtk6732-64- bit-4g-lte-phone-144122
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
lazinny:
hi bizbloke, i wana dig through, bid and pay for a phone from ebay on my own... do u have a service that will handle only the procurement and shipping of the product? reply NOTE: I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND WILL BE HANDLING THE PAYMENT MYSELF.

Hi Lazinny,

Still same $20.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
JuneDraza,

N33,452 payment confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
donj2005:

I think you should buy it now then since the offer wasn't accepted. Thanks

Noted, Donj2005.

That will be done within the hour.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
junedraza:

Paid for the last invoice.

Please give me quote for this so I can pay for this also.

Alright, JuneDraza.

I'm working on your invoice.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
AyoStunt247:
Please ill like to purchase Ulefone Be Pro from tiny deals whr it is at the cheapest and ill like to order a leather case with it and probably a 16gig mem card pls can I have the price breakdown as in the price of each of the time I mean the phone, leather case and mem card seperately plssss

http://m.tinydeal.com/product/ulefone- be-pro-55-ogs-android-44-mtk6732-64- bit-4g-lte-phone-144122

Hi AyoStunt247,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I'm afraid the total price is way higher than your budget of N36,000.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, JuneDraza.

I'm working on your invoice.

Thanks.

Product Cost: $44.98

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $6.01
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $68.99

TOTAL: $68.99 (N14,833)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lazinny(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Lazinny,

Still same $20.

Thanks.
how do I go about it? Asin the U.S. address to use and the billing procedure. This is my email
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
lazinny:
how do I go about it? Asin the U.S. address to use and the billing procedure. This is my email. anthonyblackstar@yahoo.com

Hi Lazinny,

I'll send you a mail via the Procurement Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke: [b][size=15pt]1.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM CHINA[/size]
Our China route is among the fastest route in this great company and in the entire industry. Due to security concern as regards payments, delivery according to stipulated and agreed period of time, there are some websites we recommend and procure from. We'll add more as time goes on and soon as we conduct and verify their reliability by beta testing them.

Recommended Websites
AliExpress
www.aliexpress.com

Alibababa
www.alibaba.com

DHGate
www.dhgate.com

TaoBao
www.taobao.com

MadeInChina
www.madeinchina.com

Chinavasion
www.chinavasion.com

Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

[size=13pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT RATES[/size]
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90
LED TV: $20/kg

Other Products: $13/kg
Service Charge: $5/item (1-4 Items)
Service Charge: $3/Item (5-49 Items)
** When you purchase 5-49 Flat Rate Products, there's a discount (as much as 10% OFF).

Duration: 3-4 days from date of freight (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]NORMAL FREIGHT RATES[/size]
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80
LED TV: $13/Kg

Other Products: $9.5/kg
Service Charge: $5/item (1-4 Items).
Service Charge: $3/Item (5-49 Items).
** When you purchase 5-49 Flat Rate Products, there's a discount (as much as 10% OFF).

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee (Crating Fee) of $10 applies.[/size]

The Freight Fee & Service Charge applies to other products without Flat Rates.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=13pt]Read Part 2 If You Intend Shopping From The USA:[/size]
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:
[b][size=15pt]2.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE USA[/size]
There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay
www.ebay.com

Amazon
www.amazon.com

Walmart
www.walmart.com

BestBuy
www.bestbuy.com

TigerDirect
www.tigerdirect.com

NastyGal
www.nastygal.com

Zappos
www.zappos.com

2-14 Non-Business Days.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. Freight leaves on a Sunday, arrives the following Monday and is cleared immediately i.e. it takes a day from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria.

[size=13pt]USA (EXPRESS FREIGHT RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90
LED TV: $20/kg

Other Products: $13/kg.
Service Charge: $3/item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).[/size]

[size=13pt]USA (NORMAL FREIGHT RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80
LED TV: $13/Kg

Other Products: $10/kg.
Service Charge: $3/item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).[/size]

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee (Crating Fee) applies, depending on the fragility/delicacy of the product(s) involved, including the weight value.[/size]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=13pt]Read Part 3 If You Intend Shopping From Dubai (UAE):[/size]
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:
[b][size=15pt]3.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM DUBAI (UAE)[/size]
Dubai is one of the provinces in the United Arab Emirates; it's the second Asian route of ours and it's as fast as China. There are just few websites we recommend and procure from.

Recommended Websites
Souq
www.uae.souq.com

Awok
www.awok.com

Dubizzle
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
Pick Up Fee applies for pick up.

Big7G
www.big7g.com

SharafDG
www.sharafdg.com

2 -7 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from Dubai to Nigeria. It takes 1 day to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

[size=13pt]UAE (EXPRESS FREIGHT RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED
LED TV: 75AED/Kg

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Item (1-4 Items).
Service Charge: 12AED/Item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).[/size]

[size=13pt]UAE (NORMAL FREIGHT RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED
LED TV: 50AED/Kg

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Item (1-4 Items).
Service Charge: 12AED/Item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).[/size]

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine/fragile product; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee (Crating Fee) applies, depending on the fragility/delicacy of the product(s) involved, including the weight value.[/size]

[size=13pt]Read Part 4 If You Intend Shopping From the UK:[/size][/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:
[b][size=15pt]4.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE UK[/size]
There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay UK
www.ebay.co.uk

Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk

Play
www.play.com

Asos
www.asos.com

Mr Porter
www.mrporter.com

BooHoo
www.boohoo.com

Asda
www.asda.com

Argos
www.argos.co.uk

Tesco
www.tesco.com

Currys
www.currys.co.uk

John Lewis
www.johnlewis.com

Marks and Spencer
www.marksandspencer.com

Next
www.next.com

Debenhams
www.debenhams.com

Phones 4 U
www.phones4u.co.uk

Sainsbury's
www.sainsburys.co.uk

10 -14 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 5 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

[size=13pt]UK (NORMAL FREIGHT RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £25
Mini-Laptop: £20
Tablet: £15
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35
LED TV: £13/Kg

Other Products: £5/kg.
Service Charge: £3/item (1-4 Items).
Service Charge: £1.8/item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).[/size]

[size=13pt]UK (SEA: SHIPPING RATES)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35
LED TV: £8/Kg

Other Products: £2.5/kg.
Service Charge: £3/item (1-4 Items).
Service Charge: £1.8/item (5-49 Items).

[size=13pt]Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).[/size]

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to £10/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of £3 or £6 applies.[/size]

[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | UPDATE[/size]
The Freight scheduled to leave last week that was postponed indefinitely due to the election has been scheduled to leave in 3 days: Tuesday, the 7th.

My sincere apology to everyone affected by this re-scheduling: Xij38580, JuneDraza, etc.

Thanks for understanding and most especially for your patience.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by AyoStunt247: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi AyoStunt247,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I'm afraid the total price is way higher than your budget of N36,000

Thanks.

What if I'm buying only the phone
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
AyoStunt247:

What if I'm buying only the phone

It'll be slightly higher, AyoStunt247.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
junedraza:
Dear Mr Biz,

Please give me quote for these items:

http://www.yandy.com/Satin-And-Lace-Bra-With-Underwire.php

http://www.yandy.com/Lucky-Lace-Two-Tone-Bra.php

http://www.yandy.com/Black-Houndstooth-Soft-Cup-Bra.php

http://www.yandy.com/Mesh-Lace-Demi-Bra-W-Underwire.php

All sizes - 36DD

I need to check the budget & pay for this and last invoice.

Hi JuneDraza,

I'm currently on transit and can't seem to get the Local Freight Fee and/or Sales Tax from Yandy. I'll keep trying.

The MacBook invoice is ready now. Are you still interested in it?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by AyoStunt247: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

It'll be slightly higher, AyoStunt247.

Thanks.
Like how much pls be specific and how many days will it take to get delivered after I've paid
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

I'm currently on transit and can't seem to get the Local Freight Fee and/or Sales Tax from Yandy. I'll keep trying.

The MacBook invoice is ready now. Are you still interested in it?

Yes, I need Macbook invoice.

Also try these items also so I can make payment.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | UPDATE[/size]
The Freight scheduled to leave last week that was postponed indefinitely due to the election has been scheduled to leave in 3 days: Tuesday, the 7th.

My sincere apology to everyone affected by this re-scheduling: Xij38580, JuneDraza, etc.

Thanks for understanding and most especially for your patience.

Cheers.

Ok no problem. But will I be able to do pickup before before saturday ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lazinny(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
bizbloke, still waiting for your email oooo
BizBloke:

Hi Lazinny,

I'll send you a mail via the Procurement Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
junedraza:

Yes, I need Macbook invoice.

Also try these items also so I can make payment.

Hi JuneDraza,

Product Cost: $1,299

Sales Tax (Apple Store): $77.94
Local Freight Fee (Apple Store): $0.00
Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $1,436.94

TOTAL: $1,436.94 (N308,942)

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

Product Cost: $1,299

Sales Tax (Apple Store): $77.94
Local Freight Fee (Apple Store): $0.00
Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $1,436.94

TOTAL: $1,436.94 (N308,942)

Thanks.

Thanks boss. But I guess it's not yet available. Will be available to buy from April 10. Please I will use my own card to buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.