Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009805 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Peter,

N230,087 Credit Alert received for eBay (UK) order.

All products purchased.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=13pt]CLOSED FOR THE WEEK (Till 9am, Monday Morning).

If you've got any request/complaint, kindly post while I'm away. All pending requests will be attended to from 9am Monday.

Thanks and have an awesome rest of the weekend.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just messaged ya on whatsapp
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
durocity:
I just messaged ya on whatsapp

Seen and replied, Durocity.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]CLOSED FOR THE DAY (Till 9am, Tomorrow Morning).

If you've got any request/complaint, kindly post while I'm away. All pending requests will be attended to from 9am tomorrow.

Thanks and have an awesome rest of the evening/night.
[/size]
Pls Can U Help Get These Products From Alibaba And What Is The Total Cost Of This To Lagos And What Is The Minimum Order. http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/fashion-wireless-fm-exam-headphone-for_60071428284.html?sp and i will also need 2gb micro sd memory card, the quantity of the headphone i get is the same for the card, my email is topsino2002@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=13pt]OPEN FOR THE DAY (Till 5pm).

All pending and current requests will be attended to from now on.

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
owonoko:
Pls Can U Help Get These Products From Alibaba And What Is The Total Cost Of This To Lagos And What Is The Minimum Order. http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/fashion-wireless-fm-exam-headphone-for_60071428284.html?sp and i will also need 2gb micro sd memory card, the quantity of the headphone i get is the same for the card, my email is topsino2002@gmail.com

Hi Owonoko,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I'll find out the cost and Minimum Quantity from the seller and get back to you. Please, note that response time from the seller may be as short as 10 minutes and as long as 24 hours.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=13pt]CLOSED FOR THE DAY (Till Tomorrow).

All pending and current requests will be attended to from 9am tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Gadafi101,

3 laptops dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA). The remaining 7 laptops will be dispatched by tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Owonoko,

I'll find out the cost and Minimum Quantity from the seller and get back to you. Please, note that response time from the seller may be as short as 10 minutes and as long as 24 hours.

Thanks.
Still Expecting This
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
owonoko:
Still Expecting This

Hi Owonoko,

The minimum order quantity is 100pcs. For quantity below this, I can check AliExpress for you but the cost will be definitely higher.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=13pt]CHINA: EXPRESS FREIGHT | JULY 5TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Omeife2,
Ribbon (5pcs).

Shodiya,
1) HIK Vision NVR.
2) Security Camera (2pcs).

Kindly proceed to the office or call 014542864/mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) for dispatch.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by psalmade(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
hi sir kindly give me quotation for this and how can I get it delivered to kwara state
m.aliexpress.com/item/2046078923.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
psalmade:
hi sir kindly give me quotation for this and how can I get it delivered to kwara state
m.aliexpress.com/item/2046078923.html

Hi Psalmade,

[size=13]INVOICE (NORMAL FREIGHT)[/size]
Product Cost: $39.52

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $25

Sub-Total: $64.52
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $64.52 (N14,517).

P.S: When it arrives Lagos, Nigeria, the cost to Kwara, Nigeria will be estimated.

P.P.S: Delivery time-frame is 10-14 days from the date of freight.

P.P.P.S: The price changes within 17 hours and the seller is currently offline.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by osufamily(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello i was checking through your page is there a way i can check your website or talk to you on phone...i want to ship stuffs from USA to nigeria..leave me your contact...thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
osufamily:
Hello i was checking through your page is there a way i can check your website or talk to you on phone...i want to ship stuffs from USA to nigeria..leave me your contact...thanks

Hi OsuFamily,

Please, call 01 4542 864 or send a message to 08177252547 via WhatsApp.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by osufamily(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes i just called and sent message to your whatsapp

BizBloke:

Hi OsuFamily,

Please, call 01 4542 864 or send a message to 08177252547 via WhatsApp.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2015
osufamily:
Yes i just called and sent message to your whatsapp

Alright, OsuFamily. BizBloke will be with you shortly.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
OllyBoy009,

Your car charger has been received at Specuit Cargo (China). To be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on Friday.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Gadafi101,

5 more laptops dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Cash back of N72,055 (excess of the amount paid for your 10 laptops) sent to your GTB account.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Opeyemi5,

N4,500 Credit Alert received for freighting iPhone from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by casid: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good afternoon,

Please I need a nexus 6 for not more than $350. Is their any website aside ebay and amazon where I can get a cheaper phone either used or new?
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
casid:
Good afternoon,

Please I need a nexus 6 for not more than $350. Is their any website aside ebay and amazon where I can get a cheaper phone either used or new?
Thanks

Hi Casid,

Request noted. Must it be USA specifically? Kindly send your reply on WhatsApp.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Opeyemi5,
iPhone successfully received at Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2015

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
BizBloke:
Opeyemi5, iPhone successfully received at Specuit Cargo (USA).
Thanks.
so is dat 12th sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.