Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009199 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fidet1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2016
fidet1:
Bizbloke

https://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/free-stuff/home-appliances/2016/9/15/hitachi-refrigerator-amp-washing-machine-i-2/?back=L2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvZnJlZS1zdHVmZi8%3D&pos=12

Cost to Abuja and or Lagos.

Fidet1,

We'll speak with the seller and I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi BizBloke,

I sent you a mail since and you haven't replied.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi BizBloke,

I sent you a mail since and you haven't replied.

Replied, Aywhy93.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by showkhunbi(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello bizbloke , I paid #81600 to your account last night ...I just misplaced my phone so I don't have your number ... please confirm
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2016
showkhunbi:
Hello bizbloke , I paid #81600 to your account last night ...I just misplaced my phone so I don't have your number ... please confirm

Sorry about that, Showkhunbi.

Your payment has been confirmed.

I sent you a message about a buyer for some of your items.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abahnj,

Dispute case won on eBay. Phone returned. Refund of N112,420 to be credited to your account on Saturday.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aywhy93,

Credit Alert of N60,800 received and confirmed. Samsung Note Edge has been purchased on eBay.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
[size=13pt]ARRIVED SPECUIT CARGO (USA)[/size]
Aywhy93,
1) LG V10.

Asolukah,
1) Schmersal Magnet Actuator (1 Lot: 10pcs).
2) Schmersal Magnetic Safety Switch (2pcs).

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fidet1(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
BizBloke:

Fidet1,

We'll speak with the seller and I'll get back to you.

Thanks

Oga Bizbloke, how far? Have u called the seller?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hi BizBloke, I don tire for all these Oyinbo people ooh. Can you imagine?... I also bought a Galaxy Note 5 last week and the mumu dropped it while packing it, I had to give up on the phone and look for something else. This one again! How is it going to be now?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by LawrenceUMS: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
1 more day To Go For The Highly Anticipated FREE ICT Training #EMPOWERTECH by UltraMediaNg: 10:54am
You want to learn Web Design? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter into world of 3D animation? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn SEO? #EmpowerTech

You want to be enter world of Mobile App Development? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter world of Video Editing? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter world of Motion Graphics? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn PHP, Java, Web Application Development? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter the world of HTML, CSS, Wordpress? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn Graphics Design? #EmpowerTech

Wherever you stay in Lagos, you are welcome to attend the 2-days practical ICT Training (CAVEAT: Limited Spaces available, so REGISTER HERE www.umstraining.xyz NOW!!)

Proudly brought to you by RCCG Royal Tarbanacle, UMS training Hub & Ultra Media Solutions

BBM 7AF02B2D
5C3ABB44

To all those coming for the #Empowertech...kindly come with your laptop or tablet as this will live practical training session
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
fidet1:

Oga Bizbloke, how far? Have u called the seller?

Hi Fidet1,

You'd have to provide an alternative link. Best is, when you find an alternative link, you speak with the seller, then contact us and we'll take over.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi BizBloke, I don tire for all these Oyinbo people ooh. Can you imagine?... I also bought a Galaxy Note 5 last week and the mumu dropped it while packing it, I had to give up on the phone and look for something else. This one again! How is it going to be now?

Hi Aywhy93,

Sorry about this!

We've received the mail about the refund. Once it reflects, would you prefer we issue you a cash back or...?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello Bizbloke, I will like to have the pictures of the phones and expecting an invoice. Thanks bro
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Aywhy93,

Sorry about this!

We've received the mail about the refund. Once it reflects, would you prefer we issue you a cash back or...?

Cash Back will do for now since eBay self don put me for 1-week hold! Like when is it likely going to reflect?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
lionlee216:
Hello Bizbloke, I will like to have the pictures of the phones and expecting an invoice. Thanks bro

Hi Lionlee216,

Whilst I'd love to, I'm afraid we don't issue pictures of items from any of our international offices until they arrive Lagos, Nigeria. Please bear with us.

Your invoice will be sent to you tomorrow.

Best regards!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
aywhy93:

Cash Back will do for now since eBay self don put me for 1-week hold! Like when is it likely going to reflect?

Alright then. Monday/Tuesday is the likely date.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Lionlee216,

Whilst I'd love to, I'm afraid we don't issue pictures of items from any of our international offices until they arrive Lagos, Nigeria. Please bear with us.

Your invoice will be sent to you tomorrow.

Best regards!
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lordmayor4(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
aywhy93:

It's a lie, someone paid more for it and he had to give you a story.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
BizBloke:

Alright then. Monday/Tuesday is the likely date.
Thanks
Chaii... I no kuku get choice, i'll wait patiently sha shocked Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
lordmayor4:

It's a lie, someone paid more for it and he had to give you a story.

it's possible that is the case this time around though i doubt it cuz its an auction i won not offer or buy it now but that last note 5 got broken for real, i saw it when he relisted it for parts and he explained there exactly the way he told me. It sold for just $170!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2016
aywhy93:

Chaii... I no kuku get choice, i'll wait patiently sha shocked Thanks

You're welcome, Aywhy93.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b][size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2016 | EN ROUTE TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
Asolukah,
1) Schmersal Magnet Actuator BPS33 (10pcs).

Samson,
1) MacBook Pro Core i5 (2pcs).
2) MacBook Pro Core i7.
3) iPhone (4pcs).
4) Samsung Galaxy Edge.
5) Adidas Watch (2pcs).
6) Watch Screen Protector.

Cal***,
1) iPhone 6 (16GB | 2pcs).
2) iPhone 6 (64GB).
3) Samsung S6 Edge (2pcs).
4) Samsung S6 Edge+ (2pcs).
5) Phone Frame Holder.
6) LG Neon (2pcs).
7) iPhone.
cool Samsung Note 4.
9) Samsung Phone (w/Battery).

Patrick,
1) VITA One.
2) Goat Weed Extract.
3) L-Arginine.

G***,
1) Bluboo x9 Phone.
2) OnePlus 3 Phone (Graphite).

Chibyk,
1) MacBook Pro.

Aywhy93,
1) Nokia Lumia 1020.
2) LG V10.
3) Samsung S6 Edge (w/Accessories).

Lionlee216,
1) iPhone 6 (4pcs).
2) iPhone 6+ (4pcs).
3) Samsung S7 Edge (3pcs).

Jerlady,
1) Couple's Ring (1 Set).

Aadejesu,
1) OnePlus 1 Touch Screen Digitizer.
2) OnePlus 1 Tempered Screen Protector.

Charles,
1) iPhone 6s (64GB | 1pc).
2) iPhone 6s+ (64GB (4pcs).

Dickson,
1) Phone Case.

Cheers and thanks for your continual patronage, y'all. grin grin[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kingsilly(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
http://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-headphones/EVEREST+300+ELITE.html?dwvar_EVEREST%20300%20ELITE_color=Black#start=1

quote pls,

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2016 | EN ROUTE TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]

Lionlee216,
1) iPhone 6 (5pcs).
[b]2) iPhone 6+ (3pcs).

Pls take note of the bolded, it should be iphone 6s plus 4pcs

Pls confirm
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2016 | EN ROUTE TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
Asolukah,
1) Schmersal Magnet Actuator BPS33 (10pcs).

Samson,
1) MacBook Pro Core i5 (2pcs).
2) MacBook Pro Core i7.
3) iPhone (4pcs).
4) Samsung Galaxy Edge.
5) Apple Watch (2pcs).
6) Watch Screen Protector.

Cal***,
1) iPhone 6 (16GB | 2pcs).
2) iPhone 6 (64GB).
3) Samsung S6 Edge (2pcs).
4) Samsung S6 Edge+ (2pcs).
5) Phone Frame Holder.
6) LG Neon (2pcs).
7) iPhone.
cool Samsung Note 4.
9) Samsung Phone (w/Battery).

Patrick,
1) VITA One.
2) Goat Weed Extract.
3) L-Arginine.

G***,
1) Bluboo x9 Phone.
2) OnePlus 3 Phone (Graphite).

Chibyk,
1) MacBook Pro.

Aywhy93,
1) Nokia Lumia 1020.
2) LG V10.
3) Samsung S6 Edge (w/Accessories).

Lionlee216,
1) iPhone 6 (4pcs).
2) iPhone 6+ (4pcs).

Jerlady,
1) Couple's Ring (1 Set).

Aadejesu,
1) OnePlus 1 Touch Screen Digitizer.
2) OnePlus 1 Tempered Screen Protector.

Charles,
1) iPhone 6s (64GB | 1pc).
2) iPhone 6s+ (64GB (4pcs).

Dickson,
1) Phone Case.

[size=13pt]AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP/DISPATCH!!![/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP/DISPATCH!!![/size]

is the pickup sure tomorrow afternoon? By 12 noon or so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.