Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010843 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Renditiondezign: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
How long will it take before pickup at jibowu office? Or can you deliver to me in chevron?

BizBloke:

Hi Renditiondezign,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

INVOICE:
Item Cost: $21.04

Total Item[s] Cost: $21.04
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $6

Sub-Total: $40.04 [N16,216]
Rewards: -N0.00
Savings: -N1,215

TOTAL: N15,001

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Specuit Cargo Nigeria Limited
Zenith Bank

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Renditiondezign:
How long will it take before pickup at jibowu office? Or can you deliver to me in chevron?

Hi Renditiondezign,

For an extra fee, we can deliver to you in Chevron.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello BizBloke

Please how much will it cost to get this item to Nigeria

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dreami-Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-4A-Snapdragon-425-2GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Quad-Core-5-0-Inch/32796163200.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.24.5YTiVI&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10152_10065_10151_10068_5070017_10136_10137_10060_10138_10062_10156_10153_125_10141_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10103_10102_10096_10148_10147_10052_10053_10142_10107_10050_10143_10051_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10037_10033_10032_10078_10079_10077_10073_10070_10123_10124-5070017_10033,searchweb201603_4,afswitch_1,ppcSwitch_5&btsid=fa237bdf-608c-4739-983d-1744d6478f86&algo_expid=b79b144a-0c25-4ea4-8f33-2ae6d6172c56-2&algo_pvid=b79b144a-0c25-4ea4-8f33-2ae6d6172c56

Also, within how many days will it arrive?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by eldibaba(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Eldibaba,

Just checked. We can fix this for you by pre-ordering them.

Thanks.

That will be great , how do I get down here without spending much cash?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello BizBloke

Welcome to the xiaomi gang.

gringringringringringrin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:
Welcome to the xiaomi gang.

gringringringringringrin

lol
na person I wan buy am for.

I'm currently unboxing my cx.

until i handle xiaomi, Tecno remains my best o.

I love this phone
tbh
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
terrymason:
whe my airtel sim is place inside the phone it will pop up a message that this sim is not a verizon sim and it wouldn't be able to make or receive call and also browse, though there would be network... so it's confusing.

Yes, that's exactly what it'll bring... Just clear the notification or minimize it and start using your Phone.

You can try placing calls and browse, you'll see it's working flawlessly..!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

lol
na person I wan buy am for.

I'm currently unboxing my cx.

until i handle xiaomi, Tecno remains my best o.

I love this phone
tbh
I am a crazy fan of xiaomi, I have used their Mi2s, Mi4 and my Mi4c and now I have got my eyes on Mi Mix.

You will fall inlove with it when you use it.

I have got my hands on L9plus but no time for a review.

The battery doesn't know how to "die" but it doesn't last as advertised.
Good thing is, it charges from 0 to 100% in 2hrs and 30mins.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:
I am a crazy fan of xiaomi, I have used their Mi2s, Mi4 and my Mi4c and now I have got my eyes on Mi Mix.

You will fall inlove with it when you use it.

I have got my hands on L9plus but no time for a review.

The battery doesn't know how to "die" but it doesn't last as advertised.
Good thing is, it charges from 0 to 100% in 2hrs and 30mins.

abeg do review joor

I might join xiaomi gang too sha.
But i want to compare.

My major ish now is the expensiveness of tecno compared to xiaomi.
But, truth be told, if they are in Nigeria, the prices would be at par or more sef.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello BizBloke

Hi and welcome to Specuit Cargo, MizMyColi.

Could you specify your preferred bundle and colour, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi and welcome to Specuit Cargo, MizMyColi.

Could you specify your preferred bundle and colour, please?

Standard package, Rose Gold smiley
Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Standard package, Rose Gold smiley
Thank you.

Hi MzMyColi.
Thanks.

P.S: I see only a variant of Gold here.

INVOICE:
Item Cost: $98.99

Total Item[s] Cost: $98.99
Flat Rate [Phone | 1pc]: $12

Sub-Total: $110.99 [N44,950]
Savings: -N0.00

TOTAL: N44,950

*ETA:* April 30th-May 3rd, 2017

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
eldibaba:

That will be great , how do I get down here without spending much cash?

Hi Eldibaba,

You search for the links on Amazon or eBay and we create an invoice for you; an invoice spiced with *Savings* so that you don't spend much cash.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by saxy4c(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are the man!!! Still would keep trying to make the other post the never wants to go through. cheesy

BizBloke:

Thanks, Gentlevin.

To not prolong this any further and because I chatted with Saxy4c who I grossly misunderstood yesterday, replied in a bad manner and apologized for that error, if he wants the money, that's fine.

He'll be contacted for the cost and it'll be refunded to him if he can't wait any further. I had to tell him to come to Nairaland because it's been a pattern with him and I wanted to halt the accusations in public once for all. And I didn't want to reply but then, some things had to be cleared in the open because facts [no matter how twisted] never lie. Somewhere along the line - in response to Saxy4c - I lost it, let it get to me and cloud my thought process.

Nonetheless, there's always capacity for growth. And I'll [we'll] keep stepping up to meet up with that.

Best regards and thanks for stepping in.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by saxy4c(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wow Bro,

You seemed to have missed my attempt at being sarcastic and that my comment actually buttressed what you just explained. Oya let me state in plain english 3 things I actually was trying to say in my comment

1. It doesn't make sense that you've made thousands of sales with happy clients and have hardly had major issues with up to 3 of them, then someone now comes along and has 3 issues with you within a couple of months. It actually makes the accuser highly suspect and Mr Bedford try not to take this personal.

2. It is even more highly incomprehensible that you, BizBloke could return a clients 150k that he unknowingly overpaid and then now be accused of playing hanky panky with someone's item worth 10k. Common man! We are not kids here! No one who has hard earned your position and reputation would try such a dubious move over anything less than $1m. And now with the position of the accuser bent on monetary compensation? hmm mm....

3. Now with the aforementioned points, go back and read my earlier post and see the glaring sarcasm. cheesy Howbeit I would like to drop an advice as one who appreciates your business and efficiency on delivery. You have let this get to you and have become aggressive which you normally are not and that perfectly explains your response to me. A whole lot of us are silent looking at the backstage waiting for when you need an opinion pool to hush anyone that intends to blackmail you or undermine your hardwork. For me and I'm sure I speak a lot of people's minds, your acceptance of responsibility and willingness to replace after easter which is just about a week is a great business approach and you can only grow bigger with such a mindset.

I know exactly what it is for a false accusation that has been spread out there to be fixed and I can understand that you're trying hard to fix the effects already. But you're taking that to heart and it's now making you go out of your character to give unnecessary warning's and your mindset set on being aggressive to perceived accusations. Please go back to your initial stance of being silent to the negativity, while we all wait till after easter for your replacement. But then because you are a good guy, I would offer to give Bedford my address instead which is closer to him in ph to come pick up his 10k then you send the charger to me. I work and live at the 97 SOG GROUP NAF BASE PHC. It beats me how this ever got to this point in the first place, I've seen people pay you thousand's in dollars then it's this minute issue

DON'T YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BIZBLOKE !!! smiley

BizBloke:

You should learn to not just read but comprehend also, Saxy4c. Your definition of logical beats anyone silly but I'll pass on this.

If you saw logical as said, you'd know the matter isn't about N10,000 but a misplaced charger. And even if this is about N10,000 [which it isn't], common sense would tell you [from your post you quoted] that if I could return N153,000 to a client who didn't know he overpaid, I could as well refund N10,000 [15 times] and have an extra N3,000 if that's the issue at hand.

See how your comment plays out - basket[y]; can't hold water at all. Not logical; doesn't make any logical sense.

You'd not read and comprehend, would you? Your fingers are itchy to type. grin cheesy

Great!

While I'll let this slide, take this as fair warning: don't think another awkward comment from you will fly here. I don't entertain any form of accusation without proof.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Skelel: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by terrymason(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
aywhy93:

Yes, that's exactly what it'll bring... Just clear the notification or minimize it and start using your Phone.

You can try placing calls and browse, you'll see it's working flawlessly..!
thanks man!

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by biggboy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Biggboy,

No, it won't be. Let's wait it out till it's 6 hours left and we'll see what price will be best; currently, 2 days, 5 hours left.

Thanks.
Alright.. Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by thaotech: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop/fncwf514s

Hi
Can you tell me how much this would cost shipping to Nigeria
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Skelel:
Please tell me if you can get these for me and how long before I get it in naija

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D4E4VNK/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1491976632&sr=8-7&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mens%2Btshirts&dpPl=1&dpID=41DxcAIoGgL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NCJMVN1/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491979126&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=pique%2Bpolo%2Bshirts%2Bfor%2Bmen%2Bpack&dpPl=1&dpID=41Zx2WBxQxL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GINPZLQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491979680&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mens%2Bcargo%2Bshorts&dpPl=1&dpID=519s5c2yVBL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GPOX09W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491979749&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mens%2Bcargo%2Bshort&dpPl=1&dpID=514z21c57ML&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J89UOBY/ref=mp_s_a_1_34?ie=UTF8&qid=1491980925&sr=8-34&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=gildan%2Bmens%2Bt%2Bshirts&dpPl=1&dpID=31Fs1HFraqL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Hi and welcome to Specuit Cargo, Skelel.

Kindly specify sizes.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
saxy4c:
You are the man!!! Still would keep trying to make the other post the never wants to go through. cheesy

cheesy cheesy Seen the post. grin

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
thaotech:
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop/fncwf514s

Hi
Can you tell me how much this would cost shipping to Nigeria

Welcome to Specuit Cargo, Thaotech.

INVOICE:
Item Cost: $849.99

Total Item[s] Cost: $849.99
Sales Tax [Dell]: $59.50
Flat Rate [Laptop | 1pc]: $60

Sub-Total: $969.49 [N392,643]

TOTAL: N392,643

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
saxy4c:
Wow Bro,

You seemed to have missed my attempt at being sarcastic and that my comment actually buttressed what you just explained. Oya let me state in plain english 3 things I actually was trying to say in my comment

1. It doesn't make sense that you've made thousands of sales with happy clients and have hardly had major issues with up to 3 of them, then someone now comes along and has 3 issues with you within a couple of months. It actually makes the accuser highly suspect and Mr Bedford try not to take this personal.

2. It is even more highly incomprehensible that you, BizBloke could return a clients 150k that he unknowingly overpaid and then now be accused of playing hanky panky with someone's item worth 10k. Common man! We are not kids here! No one who has hard earned your position and reputation would try such a dubious move over anything less than $1m. And now with the position of the accuser bent on monetary compensation? hmm mm....

3. Now with the aforementioned points, go back and read my earlier post and see the glaring sarcasm. cheesy Howbeit I would like to drop an advice as one who appreciates your business and efficiency on delivery. You have let this get to you and have become aggressive which you normally are not and that perfectly explains your response to me. A whole lot of us are silent looking at the backstage waiting for when you need an opinion pool to hush anyone that intends to blackmail you or undermine your hardwork. For me and I'm sure I speak a lot of people's minds, your acceptance of responsibility and willingness to replace after easter which is just about a week is a great business approach and you can only grow bigger with such a mindset.

I know exactly what it is for a false accusation that has been spread out there to be fixed and I can understand that you're trying hard to fix the effects already. But you're taking that to heart and it's now making you go out of your character to give unnecessary warning's and your mindset set on being aggressive to perceived accusations. Please go back to your initial stance of being silent to the negativity, while we all wait till after easter for your replacement. But then because you are a good guy, I would offer to give Bedford my address instead which is closer to him in ph to come pick up his 10k then you send the charger to me. I work and live at the 97 SOG GROUP NAF BASE PHC. It beats me how this ever got to this point in the first place, I've seen people pay you thousand's in dollars then it's this minute issue

DON'T YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BIZBLOKE !!! smiley

Hi Saxy4c,

True. I agree I became aggressive way in. I wanted to keep quiet but he went on and on with the accusations.

For you and others who've dealt or not dealt with me, with​ us, it's easy to say, "BizBloke won't do this. BizBloke didn't do this."

For others, it's not same. People can easily be swayed if they've not dealt with you one on one. I don't want to be liked. I just want to be respected for what I do. If there are additions to that, great. Else, that's totally fine.

Hence, why I decided to post one on one conversations [which I don't typically do]. And do those lengthy posts which I'd rather not do.

It's been a pattern for him. These threats, these accusations of theft.

I didn't and I'm not building this just for the money - the money is part of it but I want to make a dent in this industry and other industries.

One time, I told him we won't accept to transport items from Lagos to any of his locations anymore because it was creating issues. I went back on that so that it wouldn't be discriminatory.

Here we are.

I'm truly and sincerely sorry for the way I responded to you and spoke to you. I was blinded by his [un]found accusations.

We learn every day though. And while I strive to stay progressive, there are weak moments like when I let it get to me. But we grow and learn from our mistakes plus learn to live with them.

Thank you. For stepping in and more.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
SHORT BREAK NOTICE:
We'll be on a short break from 10:30am today and we'll back next Tuesday, 9am.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Renditiondezign: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2017
OK how long from when I pay will it take me to get it?

BizBloke:

Hi Renditiondezign,

For an extra fee, we can deliver to you in Chevron.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Skelel: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi and welcome to Specuit Cargo, Skelel.

Kindly specify sizes.

Thanks.

The shirts are all large sizes and the shorts will be a size 36
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Renditiondezign: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/870887219.html#autostay

I also need one of these so give me a total price for everything
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bizbloke please check your WhatsApp, its urgent!!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oluoxide(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Abayomi94(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Sell your $15-$95 iTunes giftcards at 260/$ while from $100-$195 for 270/$, $200 upwards i buy at 280/$. All cards totalling up to $1k demand that i pay you 290/$. Payments in less than 30mins to any Nigerian bank account you provide. Cards must be for US store only and it must be picture of the card. No codes or email printouts. Thanks.

Whatsapp number 08180851997. Kindly post your reviews on transactions with me here. I look forward to dealing with you.

OP,accept my dab offering
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Renditiondezign:

OK how long from when I pay will it take me to get it?

Hi Renditiondezign,

You can pick up the Wednesday after next weekend.

P.S: Note that if seller doesn't reply within 48 hours of payment for the purchase to be made, the ETA will shift.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Skelel:

The shirts are all large sizes and the shorts will be a size 36

Thanks, Skelel.

INVOICE:
Item 1: $31.12
Item 2: $17.15
Item 3: $7.40
Item 4: $34.99
Item 5: $19.99

Total Item[s] Cost: $110.65
Local Freight Fee [Amazon]: $14.85
Freight Fee: $78
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $218.50 [N88,493]

TOTAL: N88,493

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.