Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009589 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by doggylyon1: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good day specuit , we do understand that you are having a downtime with your WhatsApp.
You are not cautions about the performance of your team . You are not been straight with your delivery date of the items with your team. I have some items left with you which are yet to be delivered. Specuit I want to know if some clients get there delivery faster than some ? Because I asked on WhatsApp if when is the next shipment which you said it's on 13th but to my surprise I got an information that some clients got there delivery yesterday which is 8th. I sent this complain to your email and on WhatsApp... Pls I need a response to my request... I need those items delivered. I don't know why your team could be bias with getting items delivered this situation has cost me alot with some of my items getting missed ... I don't want that to repeat itself . I have also sent a copy of this to you email
Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
doggylyon1:
Good day specuit , we do understand that you are having a downtime with your WhatsApp.
You are not cautions about the performance of your team . You are not been straight with your delivery date of the items with your team. I have some items left with you which are yet to be delivered. Specuit I want to know if some clients get there delivery faster than some ? Because I asked on WhatsApp if when is the next shipment which you said it's on 13th but to my surprise I got an information that some clients got there delivery yesterday which is 8th. I sent this complain to your email and on WhatsApp... Pls I need a response to my request... I need those items delivered. I don't know why your team could be bias with getting items delivered this situation has cost me alot with some of my items getting missed ... I don't want that to repeat itself . I have also sent a copy of this to you email
Thank you

Good afternoon, Doggylyon1.
We do not have this name on our record. Kindly tell us your order name. The delivery timeline remains the same and that is next week; any earlier freight is an auxiliary freight. If you do not receive your package by next week, then there is bias.

We have not lost any of your items. Please we do not appreciate this misinformation.
Regards.
~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
double08:

Sent please confirm receipt

Received. Thanks.
~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
mikkyphp:

Hi Specuit,

kindly get your guys to contact me today for Delivery.

thanks

Done. Thanks.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oluoxide(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello specuit
When will your delivery officer contact me for pick-up?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Specuit:

Done. Thanks.
~KU
Received! Thanks.

Meanwhile, when is your next shipment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
oluoxide:
Hello specuit
When will your delivery officer contact me for pick-up?

Good evening, Oluoxide.
We will get back to you regarding this.
Regards.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
mikkyphp:

Received! Thanks.

Meanwhile, when is your next shipment?

Good evening, Mikkyphp.
You are welcome.
Our next freight from the USA leaves a day earlier than scheduled. It is on the 12th.
Regards.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by maverick41: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello. Kindly reply my email with my waybill number. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by t4mighty: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello Specuit.

If I have an item shipped to your address now and it gets delivered on the 11th, would it still meet up with the freight leaving on the 12th??

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oluoxide(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Specuit:

Good evening, Oluoxide.
We will get back to you regarding this.
Regards.
~KU
I was contacted on Thursday 8th March 2018 that my item has arrived and an invoice was sent to me, which I paid immediately, and it was confirmed on your nairaland page, but up to this moment, have not been contacted by your dispatched personnel about my item. What is the State of my item,where is my item? please I need to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2018
maverick41:
Hello. Kindly reply my email with my waybill number. Thanks

Good morning, Maverick41.
You will receive it today.
Regards.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
t4mighty:
Hello Specuit.

If I have an item shipped to your address now and it gets delivered on the 11th, would it still meet up with the freight leaving on the 12th??

Good morning, T4mighty.
Welcome to Specuit today.
No, it will not meet up with the freight. It has to arrive on the 10th (12:00pm max.)
Regards.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
oluoxide:

I was contacted on Thursday 8th March 2018 that my item has arrived and an invoice was sent to me, which I paid immediately, and it was confirmed on your nairaland page, but up to this moment, have not been contacted by your dispatched personnel about my item. What is the State of my item,where is my item? please I need to know. Thanks

Hi Oluoxide.

Please accept our sincere apology because there was an error. Your package is on the freight that will arrive next week. You will be contacted them.
Cheers.
~SI

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by doggylyon1: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Thank you specuit for rectifying my issues. I'm sorry about my in patience with the team.
My regards

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by doggylyon1: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Thank you for putting my mistakes right Speciut. I'm sorry about my in patience with the team and the courier service.
I m deeply sorry for my in patience.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by osufamily(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
please confirm payment of #21090 to your zenith bank
Adeyemi

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Qwerty61(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Good morning specuit, I got some messages from your staff on Saturday night ( 10th ) complaining they have been trying to contact me regarding my goods all day, and meanwhile I was initially told my item will arrive on the 13th of March, please I need to know what changed and if I can pick it up today, I'll appreciate a quick response so I can giddyap my movement and please work on your staffs because I was never told my goods would arrive earlier.. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by holluikon(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Holluikon.
Please post the link.
Thank you.
~JH
https://m.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-Galaxy-S7-Edge-SM-G935F-Gold-Platinum-Faulty-charging-port/132534804005?hash=item1edbb09e25:g:5zsAAOSwgVBanRaY

Check this for me asap, and tell me the conditions
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
doggylyon1:
Thank you for putting my mistakes right Speciut. I'm sorry about my in patience with the team and the courier service.
I m deeply sorry for my in patience.
Thank you

Good morning Doggylyon1.
Thank you. Please we still want to know your item you claimed we lost.
Regards.
~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
osufamily:
please confirm payment of #21090 to your zenith bank
Adeyemi

Good morning Osufamily.
This has been confirmed on WhatsApp.
Regards.
~KU

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Qwerty61:
Good morning specuit, I got some messages from your staff on Saturday night ( 10th ) complaining they have been trying to contact me regarding my goods all day, and meanwhile I was initially told my item will arrive on the 13th of March, please I need to know what changed and if I can pick it up today, I'll appreciate a quick response so I can giddyap my movement and please work on your staffs because I was never told my goods would arrive earlier.. Thanks

Good afternoon Qwerty61.
The information to all our clients was that the freight will leave on 13th of March but the freight came earlier. If there is an early freight, it is to your advantage.
Please pick up your package today so that it will not get Storage Fee on it from Specuit Express by tomorrow.
Regards.
~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Qwerty61(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Specuit:

Good afternoon Qwerty61.
The information to all our clients was that the freight will leave on 13th of March but the freight came earlier. If there is an early freight, it is to your advantage.
Please pick up your package today so that it will not get Storage Fee on it from Specuit Express by tomorrow.
Regards.
~KU

I've been messaging on WhatsApp all morning to know what time to get to the pickup station but my messages are only been read and not responded too, please work on your team and tell them to get back to me, I already gave them my number and I haven't gotten a call or messages yet, you can't expect me to be on the road when I don't even know what's going on
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiste1: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Qwerty61:

I've been messaging on WhatsApp all morning to know what time to get to the pickup station but my messages are only been read and not responded too, please work on your team and tell them to get back to me, I already gave them my number and I haven't gotten a call or messages yet, you can't expect me to be on the road when I don't even know what's going on

Hello Qwerty61.
Please provide the name attached to your order. This username is not attached to any order.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2018
ALERT: PURCHASED
O.O:
1. S9 Plus (2 Units).

Regards.
The Specuit S & M Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
Adeyemi: N21,090 received.

Thanks.
The Specuit Finance Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
O.O: N95,035 received.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Benjamin O.: N39,220 received.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Paul: N11,100 received.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Mikkyphp: N13,240 received.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.