Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1016143 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by JimloveTM(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:12pm On May 29, 2018
JimloveTM:

You dont want to respond to me Specuit? You don dey do shakara ooo

Hello JimloveTM.
Welcome to Specuit today.
We missed this but please we will send you an invoice this afternoon.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2018
lionlee216:
Whoever is handling your whatsapp message is really really doing a bad job for you. I swear!!. I'm so pissed

Hi Lionlee216.
Permit me to take this.

You were informed you will be refunded the amount you paid for the declared phone but you decided to place your package on hold - and you were also told the third-party courier will be communicated with. That was my Hello Team going off our MO to ensure that you get your package. Typically, no one here is authorized to communicate with third-party couriers to pick up a client's package and I've communicated that again with everyone on my team to quit doing that because of the troubles associated with it; it is your duty to do that and what we have to do is to make your package available. We can offer you Specuit Express within the routes we currently operate in domestically (which currently includes: all locations within Lagos, Ikorodu, Isheri, Sagamu, Ajah) but anything outside that, you can pick up from our Pick Up Arena or have a third-party courier do that for you.

Your package has been available for pick up since the past freight which was last week but you made a decision, the decision to place it on hold for more than the applicable 3 days (this, I allowed, because of your history with our startup: Specuit but going forward, we will not be able to grant you this anymore because I can clearly see the error in our ways, a decision I okay'd). For that, I'm sincerely sorry.

Accept my sincere apology for the wrong call I okay'd on behalf of everyone in this team and how this went south. I've personally placed a call to David of IBL and he'll assign one to pick up your package.

P.S: We've got a problem with your recent freight: sending an empty phone box but describing it as an iPhone. There's been no explanation from you as to why this happened and I'd like to know why. Do you mind?

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by JimloveTM(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2018
Specuit:

Hello JimloveTM.
Welcome to Specuit today.
We missed this but please we will send you an invoice this afternoon.
Thank you.
~JH

Still waiting. Item remain 1 left in stock. I need you to invoice me so I can pick it before someone else does
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2018
Convo

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2018
Cont

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2018
Cont2

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2018
Cont3

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2018

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2018
Will post my own version of my story later
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 8:33am On May 30, 2018
JimloveTM:

Still waiting. Item remain 1 left in stock. I need you to invoice me so I can pick it before someone else does

Hello JimloveTM.

INVOICE:
Item 1 (1 Unit): $93.22

Total Item Cost: $93.22
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $3

Sub-Total: $109.22 (N39,865)
Discount: -N0.00

TOTAL: N39,865

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

Specuit Limited
Diamond Bank: 0095718654
GTB: 0259877980
Zenith Bank: 1015396131

Thank you.
Specuit Sales & Marketing Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2018
lionlee216:
Convo

Hi Lionlee.
Thanks but I read the reports from WhatsApp before typing my earlier response; I follow up or I catch up with Specuit every day - then make corrections with my team where necessary. For instance, these:
1. "...we aren't keeping them for anything" which should've simply been "...we aren't holding your package. You can pick up."
2. "Who said that?" which should've been "I didn't say that" or "Kindly be aware that I didn't say that" or "Please, I didn't say that".

Asking that you ask questions for better clarification isn't insulting neither is pointing out that perhaps you didn't read the message properly.

"No we can't do that. We'll refund you for the phone box without a phone" really means we'll refund you the cost you paid for that; it doesn't mean, like you think, that we'll deduct some money for the phone box and then, send you the rest. While we may not be the cheapest on the market because of business model reasons I can't make known to you, a fact I'm very well aware of, it's ridiculous if we bill you for the phone box; perhaps we'll charge you a Service Charge for that but if you personally get a Freight Fee + Service Charge for that, mention my name on this thread so that I take it up with our S & M Team.

P.S: It's not our duty to verify packages before freight, from the USA; we've done that and it turned sour and so, no, our policy remains that we don't unseal any client's package until they arrive our Hub in Lagos, Nigeria (this was made open and transparent to you even when I worked Hello just so that it doesn't come across as being not transparent to you) where team players carry out the unsealing process, verification and repackaging; I'm almost always there in person but if I'm travelling or have business somewhere else to attend to, I read the reports and ask necessary questions.

Again, it's not our duty to verify packages before freight. This runs on trust. If we can't trust your declaration of items in packages you bought (either because you overstated or understated it except there's an omission), then there's a problem of trust here and that's something we can't encourage on our platform; it's not comfortable for us. It breeds problems and we can't accept that; ever. Because then, we possibly run into problems with the Customs or that item goes missing and you begin a chain of complaints for an item you didn't mention in the first place (but we see everything here because we unseal each and every package).

Moving on,
I pointed to a very grave problem which emanated from your freight and that's what I'd like to be addressed. Because however you sway that last sentence, you simply put our startup at risk, a risk worth N300,000-N400,000. If that was a mistake, I understand that we're not above mistakes but if it wasn't, then I find that really disappointing.

Perhaps you don't understand the implication of this which is why I decided to pin a financial number on it so that it'll give you heads up. Whenever any of our Hub addresses is given to a client, the client is required to not give it to another client because we've got to know who's getting it. So if you bought these phones, how are they not 2 units? What happened? Who did you give our Hub (USA) address to, without our permission? What's the investigative result of the complaint you pointedly said you'd file to the USPS Team - or has nothing been done about that?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
Gbolahan M.: N13,525 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
JohnPaul2k2: N5,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:25am On May 30, 2018
Oluwafemi A.: N63,755 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
Roy: N5,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lionlee216(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2018
"So what were you saying, if you dont understand any message, you ask for clarification", "if not understood in a better manner" are rude. I am sure you personally can never said that to your clients.

Note that I have been asking for "when will shipment be available" on May 25 till may 28. all i have been hearing was "Good Morning" or "Hi"

Moving on,
I pointed to a very grave problem which emanated from your freight and that's what I'd like to be addressed. Because however you sway that last sentence, you simply put our startup at risk, a risk worth N300,000-N400,000. If that was a mistake, I understand that we're not above mistakes but if it wasn't, then I find that really disappointing... It was not a mistake about what I declared. I also started this importation business sometimes ago and I do pick up for people and people ship to my house address. When items reach my house, I open them up, take pictures and send to them just incase if there is any error, it will be corrected immediately. I use your service not for my personal shipments but for friends because i dont handle business with friends. I prefer a neutral person handling their shipment hence there will be transparency. Once i get information, I relay it to you directly. So when you told me it was iphone X missing, I was surprised and i told you to hold on that usps will initiate an investigation which was done and found out where the fault came from

Whenever any of our Hub addresses is given to a client, the client is required to not give it to another client because we've got to know who's getting it. This has never been in your terms and coniditons OR all the "whatsapp advert" you have been sending and you have never told me this.

So if you bought these phones, NO, I did not buy them

how are they not 2 units? What happened? That I dont have answer for

Who did you give our Hub (USA) address to, without our permission? You also never said we should seek your permission. I have been handling the transaction on "their" behalf and you have never for once asked or told me r posted in on this thread about getting your address to third party

What's the investigative result of the complaint you pointedly said you'd file to the USPS Team - or has nothing been done about that? the receipt of the shipment showed 1lbs 4oz which 2 iphones in box can never be. the claim was filed and it wasnt traced to me removing their phone or saying cargo removed the phone..thats all i care about

Like I said, the lady handling your whatsapp is doing a bad job for you. my last shipment, i told her GIG motors dont go to ekiti, she didnt listen and sent it through GIG. i kept asking for my shipment till she came up with an excuse and later sent it through IBL

How much is my balance as i will want to get my balance back

Gracias
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=lionlee216 post=68012657][/quote]

Thank you.

Your last package wasn't sent to Ekiti. GIGL doesn't run the Ekiti route, that was what my Courier Team was told and we immediately sought an alternative in order to eliminate time waste. No one in the Hello Team handles Courier; that's the duty of the Courier Team.

Please do not give our address to any third-party because it's obvious that's what you did unlike collating packages after verifying them. You are not permitted to do that; let your friends dispatch to your house and you verify the contents before dispatching to any of our Hubs or they should personally request for the Hub information. For subsequent orders, please disengage doing that; we don't appreciate it. It creates rooms for error. I'm addressing this personally so that it goes on record and you don't mention sometime in the near or distant future that this wasn't clearly spelt out because I personally did that with you although I can't retrieve the piece of information.

Like I mentioned earlier and like our Hello Team mentioned to you many days back, you'll get your refund; the amount has been communicated to you and will be resent. Pending that, I would like to know what that fault was and where it came from. You don't put our startup at risk and then decide what to care about for an error/not-an-error that came from your end; that's not done in any part of the world. So, please pen down that information because I really need to know what's up and what actions to legally take in the now and going forward.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BanjiHols(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2018
How much do you ship per cbm from china and how much is clearing to your warehouse ?
Pls indicate other hidden charges.
Do you pick up? Or it will have to be supplied at your warehouse in China?
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:29pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:
How much do you ship per cbm from china and how much is clearing to your warehouse ?
Pls indicate other hidden charges.
Do you pick up? Or it will have to be supplied at your warehouse in China?
Thanks

Good afternoon, BanjiHols.
$220/CBM and Service Charge of $20/CBM. We do not hide charges, this is the rate but if you want us to deliver to your doorstep, there is an extra rate. It will have to be supplied to our Hub (China).
Regards. ~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BanjiHols(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
Specuit:

Good afternoon, BanjiHols.
$220/CBM and Service Charge of $20/CBM. We do not hide charges, this is the rate but if you want us to deliver to your doorstep, there is an extra rate. It will have to be supplied to our Hub (China).
Regards. ~KU

Thanks..Where is/are your Hubs in China ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
ALERT: DELIVERED (HUB, USA)
Tochukwu J.:
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

Thanks..Where is/are your Hubs in China ?

Guangzhou, China.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
JohnPaul2k2:
1. Samsung S8+ (3 Units).
2. Samsung S7 Edge.
3. Aspartic Acid (2 Units).

P.S: This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:17pm On May 30, 2018
Oluwafemi A.:
1. iPhone X (5 Units).
2. iPad.
3. Playstation Console.
4. Wristwatch.
5. Kiddie (3 Units).
6. Controller (f/PlayStation).
7. FIFA 14.

P.S: This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:18pm On May 30, 2018
NeduPrince:
1. Beach Short Pant (4 Units: L, Black & Gray; XL, Black & Gray).
2. Men's Leather "H" Buckle Belt (Coffee w/Silver Buckle).

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BanjiHols(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
Specuit:

Guangzhou, China.
Ok thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:20pm On May 30, 2018
Gbolahan M.:
1. Samsung S8.
2. Samsung Note 8.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:21pm On May 30, 2018
Aywhy93:
1. Microsoft Windows Surface Tablet.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:21pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

Ok thanks

You are welcome. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
Ayo:
1. LG G Pad Replacement Screen.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
Arthur:
1. Samsung S7 Edge.
2. Samsung Note 5.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.