Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009405 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
ROUTE: USA
MODE: EXPEDITED
DATE: 11TH AUGUST, 2018

Adeleke D.:
1. Beats Headphones (1 Pair).
2. Beats Headphones (1 Pair).
3. Beats Headphones (1 Pair).

Ademidun:
1. iPhone 7 Plus (1 Unit).
2. iPhone 7 Plus (1 Unit).
3. iPhone 7 Plus (1 Unit).
4. iPhone 7 Plus (1 Unit).

Adeyemi:
1. iPhone 8 (1 Unit).

Adeyemo:
1. iPhone X (10 Units).

Aladegba I.:
1. Beats by Dre Headphones (1 Pair).
2. Beat Solo 2 Headphones (1 Pair).
3. NaviForce Wristwatch (1 Unit).

Asolukah:
1. Siemens FDME221 Switching Unit (2 Units).

Ayoola A.:
1. Google Pixel Phone (1 Unit).
2. Samsung S7 (1 Unit).
3. LG Zone 3 (1 Unit).

Babatunde:
1. Xiaomi Mi 8 (6GB, 128GB; 1 Unit).

Ezeokobe:
1. Samsung S9 (1 Unit).

Jibola:
1. iPhone X (1 Unit).
2. Samsung S8 Plus (1 Unit).
3. Samsung S8 (1 Unit).
4. PlayStation Console (1 Unit).
5. Game Pad (2 Unit).
6. Bracelet (1 Unit).
7. Extra charger.

Obinna P.:
1. iPhone 7 (1 Unit).

Olumide A.:
1. Samsung S7 Edge (1 Unit).
2. Samsung S8 (1 Unit).
3. LG G6 (1 Unit).
4. Samsung S8 Plus (1 Unit).

Onyeka Ezema:
1. Apple Wristwatch (1 Unit).
2. Chain Strap (3 Units).
3. 3-in-1 Charger (1 Unit).
4. Bluetooth Earphones (1 Pair).

Otunbaworldwide:
1. Gift Items (3 Units).
2. Samsung S9 Plus (1 Unit).
3. Android Phone (2 Units).
4. MacBook Air (1 Unit).
5. MacBook Air (1 Unit).
6. Accessory (3 Units).

Tobi:
1. iPhone 6 Plus (1 Unit).
2. AirPod (1 Unit).
3. Others (Unknown).
4. Samsung S9 (1 Unit).

Thanks.
Specuit Sales & Business Development Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
To start with, I'd like to clear some things openly here since Specuit Cargo has turned to whatever it is today and the mode of operation is as unstable as the wave. I'd like to call out Bizbloke too so he can see this if he isn't the one on WhatsApp or this thread as claimed.

Lately, shipping with you guys have been a game whose outcome is unpredictable which seems to make some of your clients lose their minds. The last time I discussed with Bizbloke, the ₦5000 Charge to ship a Phone covers the phone and all other standard accessories that comes with it and that includes the charger, manual, box, earpiece and pouch but anything else added will incur extra charges and it has always been like that ever since I started shipping with you since 2015 or so. But now, after shipping items to you, the invoice just comes anyhow with some unexpected and exorbitant charges. Please, kindly state clearly your terms and conditions once again to the public so we won't be having issues everytime.

Last freight, I shipped a phone with you guys, a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (without the Battery, without the Back cover, without the Box, without the Charger/Cord, without those Manuals etc), just the Phone only and a pouch (which is meant to serve as the back cover). After paying for the ₦5000 charge, I was still given another extra charges of ₦730 and I explained all these to whoever is behind that WhatsApp. I got my item like that and now I'm being told to pay the ₦730 with my present invoice, for what exactly? Mind you, this is the first time I'll receive such extra charge for a pouch since a pouch has always followed most of my phones while shipping, though i pay extra charge when it's more than a pouch. To buttress my point, this last freight, one of your regular customer, who was referred to you by me has a phone in is package that came with the Box, all accessories, I mean all accessories, including the charger, manuals, cords, sim ejectors, etc and a Pouch. He was charged the standard fee of ₦5000 which has always been that way. Then why do I have to be charged for a pouch that followed a naked phone in my own case, without no other additional thing?

Fast forward to this week freight, I'm expecting 2 packages. One of the package has 2 phones in it and as expected I know I'd pay ₦5000 each for the 3 phones which is a total of ₦15000. When I got my invoice now on whatsapp, it totalled to a sum of ₦19000+ even after some phantom and invalid discount has been applied as claimed in the invoice(all deceit). The extra charges in the invoice is for a pouch again and the pack (which means the charger and box) that came with one of the phones. Please, when did you start charging extra $$ for a Charger/Box/Pouch after the standard fee of ₦5000 has been charged for the phone those standard accessories followed.?

Kindly look into this Bizbloke..! And adjust my invoice accordingly. Thanks..!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
praise010:

Please I need two of this.

Hi Praise010,
We'll forward your request to our Sales Team and get back to you before the close of work today.

Thanks.
Hello Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
praise010:

Please I need two of this.

Client: Praise010
Service: Specuit Overseas
Items: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Hot-Selling-handsfree-video-recorder-HD_60685543914.html?tracelog=null (2 Units)

INVOICE:
Item Cost (2 Units): $87

Total Item Cost: $87
Freight Fee: $97.5
Service Charge: $32

Sub-Total: $216.5 (N79,023)
Discount: -N0.00

TOTAL: N79,023

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Specuit Limited
Diamond Bank: 0095718654
GTB: 0259877980
Zenith Bank: 1015396131

Thank you.
[b]Specuit Sales & Business Development Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by obyback: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi can you help buy and send this item to Lagos
https://www.deschotelshop.nl/inverto-black-ultra-single-hgln-lnb
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
aywhy93:
To start with, I'd like to clear some things openly here since Specuit Cargo has turned to whatever it is today and the mode of operation is as unstable as the wave. I'd like to call out Bizbloke too so he can see this if he isn't the one on WhatsApp or this thread as claimed.

Lately, shipping with you guys have been a game whose outcome is unpredictable which seems to make some of your clients lose their minds. The last time I discussed with Bizbloke, the ₦5000 Charge to ship a Phone covers the phone and all other standard accessories that comes with it and that includes the charger, manual, box, earpiece and pouch but anything else added will incur extra charges and it has always been like that ever since I started shipping with you since 2015 or so. But now, after shipping items to you, the invoice just comes anyhow with some unexpected and exorbitant charges. Please, kindly state clearly your terms and conditions once again to the public so we won't be having issues everytime.

Last freight, I shipped a phone with you guys, a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (without the Battery, without the Back cover, without the Box, without the Charger/Cord, without those Manuals etc), just the Phone only and a pouch (which is meant to serve as the back cover). After paying for the ₦5000 charge, I was still given another extra charges of ₦730 and I explained all these to whoever is behind that WhatsApp. I got my item like that and now I'm being told to pay the ₦730 with my present invoice, for what exactly? Mind you, this is the first time I'll receive such extra charge for a pouch since a pouch has always followed most of my phones while shipping, though i pay extra charge when it's more than a pouch. To buttress my point, this last freight, one of your regular customer, who was referred to you by me has a phone in is package that came with the Box, all accessories, I mean all accessories, including the charger, manuals, cords, sim ejectors, etc and a Pouch. He was charged the standard fee of ₦5000 which has always been that way. Then why do I have to be charged for a pouch that followed a naked phone in my own case, without no other additional thing?

Fast forward to this week freight, I'm expecting 2 packages. One of the package has 2 phones in it and as expected I know I'd pay ₦5000 each for the 3 phones which is a total of ₦15000. When I got my invoice now on whatsapp, it totalled to a sum of ₦19000+ even after some phantom and invalid discount has been applied as claimed in the invoice(all deceit). The extra charges in the invoice is for a pouch again and the pack (which means the charger and box) that came with one of the phones. Please, when did you start charging extra $$ for a Charger/Box/Pouch after the standard fee of ₦5000 has been charged for the phone those standard accessories followed.?

Kindly look into this Bizbloke..! And adjust my invoice accordingly. Thanks..!

Hi Aywhy93.

Some freights ago, I personally pled with you that we'd not like to be identified with the extortion/deceit tag but as always, you've got to do what you've got to do. And I, I've got to protect this name: Specuit because we didn't get here by extorting clients. Or via deceit. We'd be a lot richer if we did, hence this:

I just got off the phone few minutes ago and I've booked a Return Flight & Freight for your phones and the additional accessories - and I've dropped further comments with Hello to assign a courier to deliver your package to the airline; they should be at Specuit (USA) the day after tomorrow and we expect to have your Return Label handy so that we can proceed with the final delivery lap to the sender/seller. This is FREE both ways (for the freight to Nigeria and for the Freight back to Specuit (USA)) and if you've paid any fee, do let me know so that I can have Finance refund you immediately.

Thanks so much for your patronage - and I know you'll find a company that best suits your approach to business and finance but this idea of billing you what we bill and you terming it as "your Sales Team having mood swings" or "looking for ways to extort your clients" isn't going to work anymore. Because we're not going to sit aside and watch you not declare some items and freight them to you! Or have you call us scammers, extortioners, deceitful business people. This ends in this freight!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
obyback:
Hi can you help buy and send this item to Lagos

https://www.deschotelshop.nl/inverto-black-ultra-single-hgln-lnb

Hi Obyback.
Welcome.

This site is Netherlands-based so our Sales Team will look it up and see if your order can be routed via the UK or the USA or China even (we're currently not operating in the Netherlands but I'll include it in our expansion plan). If so, then expect an invoice tomorrow morning, else we'll search for alternatives and have them for you tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by obyback: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
BizBloke:

Hi Obyback.
Welcome.

This site is Netherlands-based so our Sales Team will look it up and see if your order can be routed via the UK or the USA or China even. If so, then expect an invoice tomorrow morning, else we'll search for alternatives and have them for you tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
Thanks for the quick response, waiting to hear from you tomorrow. Pls check this item too.
https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/fuji-hd-lnb-extreme-high-gain-universal-dual-output-lnbf-9727950/i/
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
obyback:

Thanks for the quick response, waiting to hear from you tomorrow. Pls check this item too.
https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/fuji-hd-lnb-extreme-high-gain-universal-dual-output-lnbf-9727950/i/

Hi Obyback.

This is UAE and it will work. You'll have an invoice tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
BizBloke:

Hi Aywhy93.

Some freights ago, I personally pled with you that we'd not like to be identified with the extortion/deceit tag but as always, you've got to do what you've got to do. And I, I've got to protect this name: Specuit because we didn't get here by extorting clients. Or via deceit. We'd be a lot richer if we did, hence this:

I just got off the phone few minutes ago and I've booked a Return Flight & Freight for your phones and the additional accessories - and I've dropped further comments with Hello to assign a courier to deliver your package to the airline; they should be at Specuit (USA) the day after tomorrow and we expect to have your Return Label handy so that we can proceed with the final delivery lap to the sender/seller. This is FREE both ways (for the freight to Nigeria and for the Freight back to Specuit (USA)) and if you've paid any fee, do let me know so that I can have Finance refund you immediately.

Thanks so much for your patronage - and I know you'll find a company that best suits your approach to business and finance but this idea of billing you what we bill and you terming it as "your Sales Team having mood swings" or "looking for ways to extort your clients" isn't going to work anymore. Because we're not going to sit aside and watch you not declare some items and freight them to you! Or have you call us scammers, extortioners, deceitful business people. This ends in this freight!

Cheers!

If there's a better word in the English language that will be perfect to replace the exorbitant charges which I used in my first post here. I'll be glad to use it but the scammers, extortioners etc you used in your post, you called yourself that. Now, do you mean you now charge your clients differently based on how well they can accept whatever you throw at them.? I got my last phone with just a Pouch only, no battery, no back cover etc and I was charged ₦730 extra for the pouch and another client of yours (name withheld) who lives under the same roof with me got his full package, with every accessories that could come with a phone including a pouch like mine (which I was charged for), was charged the standard ₦5000 without any extra charges. This last freight, the extra ₦4000+ on my invoice is as a result of a Pouch and the normal Box that came in my package as seen in the invoice. Please explain why I now get charged for a phone coming with its own box, charger and pouch!

Mind you, I posted and informed you about each of my items as explained and described by the seller, even the package that has 2 phones in it, I stated clearly in the form description, a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a LG 3, or do you expect me to fill 2 different forms when it has a single tracking number so I can confuse your team..? So how did I not declare some items and ship to you?

Your post doesn't have a single reply to everything I asked probably because you are caught off guard and have no response to justify that. Instead, you turned off the questions and facts directed to you. As a present customer/client, I'm entitled to asking questions which needs answers when I get extra charges apart from the standard charges we both know. I asked on whatsapp and you didn't reply me even after reading then I have to come here. The moment I stop being your client, you can choose not to ever open my message, not to talk of reply it if I send you one but as for now, I need to know, I deserve to know what I'm paying extra for. Also, you should get my consents first before you return my package the same way I got your consents first before using your service, some of my sellers shipped just before going for their long vacations, so what would happen to the items sent back to those ones? Apart from the time frame I have to meet up with time and clients who are on hold. You can only return my package if and when I'm not ready to pay, not because I called you out to explain some extra charges (which you still can't explain).

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
aywhy93:

If there's a better word in the English language that will be perfect to replace the exorbitant charges which I used in my first post here. I'll be glad to use it but the scammers, extortioners etc you used in your post, you called yourself that. Now, do you mean you now charge your clients differently based on how well they can accept whatever you throw at them.? I got my last package with just a Pouch only and I was charged ₦730 extra for the pouch and another client of yours (name withheld) who lives under the same roof with me got his full package, with every accessories that could come with a phone including a pouch like mine (which I was charged for), was charged the standard ₦5000 without any extra charges. This last freight, the extra ₦4000+ on my invoice is as a result of a Pouch and the normal Box that came in my package as seen in the invoice. Please explain! Mind you, I posted and informed you about each of my items as explained and described by the seller, even the package that has 2 phones in it, I stated clearly in the description, Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG 3, or do you expect me to fill 2 different forms when it has a single tracking number so I can confuse your team..? So how did I not declare some items and ship to you?

Your post doesn't have a single reply to everything I said probably because you are caught off guard and have no response to justify that. Instead, you turned off the questions and facts directed to you. As a present customer/client, I have rights to ask questions which needs answers when I get excessive charges apart from the standard charges we both know. I asked on whatsapp and you didn't reply me even after reading then I have to come here. The moment I stop being your client, you can choose not to ever open my message not to talk of reply it if I send you one. Also, you have to get my consents first before you return my package, some of my sellers shipped just before going for their long vacations, so what would happen to the items sent back to those ones? Apart from the time frame I have to meet up with and clients who are on hold. You can only return my package if and when I'm not ready to pay, not because I called you out to explain some extra charges (which you still can't explain).

Alright, thanks. We expect to have your Return Label between tonight and Wednesday night though.

Just FYI (but this is pretty obvious though), I don't need your consent or a legal consent to reject service to you for libel/defamation on behalf of Specuit - and if you've got a problem with that (your deniability inclusive despite well-documented occurrences), do us the honours of seeking redress.

Do have a good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
BizBloke:

Alright, thanks. We expect to have your Return Label between tonight and Wednesday night though.

Just FYI (but this is pretty obvious though), I don't need your consent or a legal consent to reject service to you for libel/defamation on behalf of Specuit - and if you've got a problem with that (your deniability inclusive despite well-documented occurrences), do us the honours of seeking redress.

Do have a good night.

Yes you won't need my consent or a legal consent to reject my service IF i haven't started using your service. The case is different here, you're rejecting my service at a point where it has started and where it will cause harm or damage to one or both parties involved. Don't forget, Your service includes receiving my package in your USA hub and sending down to Nigeria (which has already started at the point of receiving and sending down).

BTW, defamation means maliciously injuring the good name of others. As a person, I've directed few customers to you who are still a very good and regular client of yours even though you never knew I reffered them so I'm asking the questions based on how it is.
How is asking for clear explanation to what I'm being charged extra for defamation? Because I used exorbitant charges? Yes, at that point, the charges is exorbitant to me since I don't know why I was charged, it becomes extra charges when I know why I was charged and you've not explained still. I even mentioned you since your WhatsApp attendant told me there's nothing they can do about it and I believe you will have a better answer. But here you are again Bizbloke.

In my first and later posts, don't forget my main point of emphasis is WHY? I never said I won't pay (which is the legal reason why you can return my package without my consent). I only care to know Why since another client was charged in a different way for the same service in front of me.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
@Specuit,
Please ensure that this thread isn't derailed anymore by morning - and personally mention me on similar posts that entertain words such as "extortion", "theft" or the such. I'll be here to address that because this is a public forum and except we pilfer or extort and have been caught in such acts, these are words we can't entertain here.

_______
Also ensure that the export of his package from NG -> USA works according to this timeline (no matter the cost involved):
Drop Off by Specuit Express: 15th August, 2018

Departure: 15th August, 2018

Arrival (USA): 16th-17th August, 2018

Dispatch to Sellers: 19th August, 2018

If he pays, it should be filed for Cashback to his account - and if he refuses to provide his account details for Cashback, deduct paid amount from Oluo****'s next order (he'll find a way to get the paid sum back to him). We're going to bear the cost both ways.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by obyback: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
BizBloke:

Hi Obyback.
Welcome.

This site is Netherlands-based so our Sales Team will look it up and see if your order can be routed via the UK or the USA or China even (we're currently not operating in the Netherlands but I'll include it in our expansion plan). If so, then expect an invoice tomorrow morning, else we'll search for alternatives and have them for you tomorrow morning.

Cheers.

Found it on amazon UK, how much to get it to Lagos

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inverto-Single-HGLN-Ultra-LNB-Black/dp/B001ONAEKI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1534285339&sr=1-1&keywords=inverto+black+ultra
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello Bizbloke,

Good Morning. Maybe I Used a Wrong Tone and Wrong Choice of Words While I Was Addressing You and Specuit Cargo. But I Didn't Mean to Defame You or The Company. I Only Wanted a Clear Explanation and Nothing More.

I'm Very Sorry For All That. Hope You and Everyone at Specuit Cargo Accepts My Apology.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2018
obyback:

Found it on amazon UK, how much to get it to Lagos

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inverto-Single-HGLN-Ultra-LNB-Black/dp/B001ONAEKI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1534285339&sr=1-1&keywords=inverto+black+ultra

Client: Obyback
Service: Specuit Overseas
Items: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inverto-Single-HGLN-Ultra-LNB-Black/dp/B001ONAEKI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1534285339&sr=1-1&keywords=inverto+black+ultra (1 Unit)

INVOICE:
Item Cost: £7.99

Total Item Cost: £7.99
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): £2.99
Freight Fee: £5
Service Charge: £2

Sub-Total: £17.98 (N8,990)
Discount: -N0.00

TOTAL: N8,990

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Specuit Limited
Diamond Bank: 0095718654
GTB: 0259877980
Zenith Bank: 1015396131

Thank you.
Specuit Sales & Business Development Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
aywhy93:
Hello Bizbloke,

Good Morning. Maybe I Used a Wrong Tone and Wrong Choice of Words While I Was Addressing You and Specuit Cargo. But I Didn't Mean to Defame You or The Company. I Only Wanted a Clear Explanation and Nothing More.

I'm Very Sorry For All That. Hope You and Everyone at Specuit Cargo Accepts My Apology.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tobbyade95: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sorry specuit I made mistake filling the recent form is there a way u can fix that since you guy don’t want forms filled twice for the same tracking
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by graimxx: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2018
I sent 2 phones to your USA hub and it has been delivered since on the 13th but i still haven’t heard from your team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by doggylyon1: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good afternoon Specuit I pointed out on WhatsApp that I was expecting an iPhone x and not iPhone 6s before delivery. On delivery I found out that you did not treat my complain which I raised alarm to you on WhatsApp. Pls respond to me on WhatsApp
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
pls what's your current exchange rate?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Tobbyade95:
Sorry specuit I made mistake filling the recent form is there a way u can fix that since you guy don’t want forms filled twice for the same tracking

Hi Tobbyade95.
Once you fill the form, you'll get the confirmation message and that's all you need to do. There's no need filling it twice. If multiple items have the same tracking number, fill them together.

For instance, if a tracking number has a phone and a shirt and a footwear, fill this way: phone, shirt & footwear and the quantity section, you type 1 each. We'll get it.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2018
graimxx:
I sent 2 phones to your USA hub and it has been delivered since on the 13th but i still haven’t heard from your team.

Hi Graimxx.
Apologies. Welcome to Specuit.
I presume you're new here.

You're supposed to get physical confirmation of package receipt within 2 days of delivery shown on any of these websites: USPS, UPS, DHL or FEDEX or from other couriers. However, we've got backlogs on package receipt confirmation but that will be all sorted within the weekend.

Please exercise patience and you'll receive confirmation on Sunday at most.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
doggylyon1:
Good afternoon Specuit I pointed out on WhatsApp that I was expecting an iPhone x and not iPhone 6s before delivery. On delivery I found out that you did not treat my complain which I raised alarm to you on WhatsApp. Pls respond to me on WhatsApp

Hi Doggylyon1/Jib***,
On the contrary, your complaint was treated same day by my team - and also re-treated the next day. As is, we deliver(ed) what we unsealed and verified in your package, what was receive(d).

I suggest you look up all your purchases and tracking numbers within the past few weeks and verify the contents of your packages with the tracking information you've got. While we've located an unclaimed iPhone X in our Hub, it didn't come with the tracking details you provided and because of that, we can't release it to you (doing so may be putting another client's package at risk and we don't want that).

Since you insist the iPhone 6S in your package isn't yours, please package it as it was when received and this weekend, one of our couriers at Specuit Express will be on your doorstep to retrieve the package. My team will extend the investigation on your complaint and ask further questions regarding that; please avail the time and patience required so that we get this sorted out in the shortest time possible.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
xzibukz:
pls what's your current exchange rate?

N365/$ today, Xzibukz.

Hi!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
Tobi: N23,220 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Otunbaworldwide: N88,390 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Aladegba: N19,740 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Oluoxide: N20,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Adeyemo: N55,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Adeyemi: N7,500 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.