Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010050 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ikonz:

Sir, can you keep one of this flash for me pls? I will add it to the cost when paying for the "very cheap laptop" you will get for me. Thanks sir

Alright, Ikonz. Since you'll add the cost of one flash drive to the laptop you'll pay for, it will be reserved for you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok sir, the first two links you pasted were the same right? In that case pick one of them sir, that the Acer. Can you give me the total quotation for it to land in Nigeria, plus shipping it down to my state Imo? (then u add flash drive price too)

Hope there is prize & incentives for first-time customers, sir ? wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OPEKY1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeky1.

Tomorrow/Monday.

Three cheers.

Oga Bizbloke
Am still expectn favotable response o concerning the 300pieces 4gb Flashdrives
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome but don't just say thanks. Dash me, please. angry wink

How much will it cost me for you to send it to benin?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Ikonz: Ok sir, the first two links you pasted were the same right? In that case pick one of them sir, that the Acer. Can you give me the total quotation for it to land in Nigeria, plus shipping it down to my state Imo? (then u add flash drive price too)

Hope there is prize & incentives for first-time customers, sir ? wink

Hi, Ikonz.

Yes, they are the same - mistake there. The laptop has been sold out.

No, no prize or incentive but there's an ongoing promo which you can use to your advantage. smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2014
OPEKY1:

Oga Bizbloke
Am still expectn favotable response o concerning the 300pieces 4gb Flashdrives

Hi, Opeky1.

The seller said the price is $2.55/pc.

Thanks and three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2014
double08:

How much will it cost me for you to send it to benin?

Hi, Double08.

That will be estimated by the Delivery Team when the office opens for the day.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ikonz.

Yes, they are the same - mistake there. The laptop has been sold out.

No, no prize or incentive but there's an ongoing promo which you can use to your advantage. smiley

Three cheers.

Oga na lie, three cheers no be for this one oh. You just said the laptop has been sold & that you dont do welcome party for first-time customers...

So sir, can we still get another one again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Quote of the Day
A pure hand needs no glove to cover it.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Love Quote of the Day
The love of heaven makes one heavenly.
William Shakespeare

Art Quote of the Day
Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
Henry Ward Beecher

Nature Quote of the Day
The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop, The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one.
Edward Fitzgerald

Funny Quote of the Day
Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.
Josh Billings

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

grin grin Yes, I'll ask the Delivery Team for the cost.

Amazon isn't free o, there are several products and they will be shipped differently, that's why the Local Freight Fee (Amazon).

We phased out the two-mode system of payment several weeks ago. It's now 100%.

Yes, same account number.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Hello Bizbloke, I'm making the payment today, I waited to hear from you concerning the local freight fee but ....
anyway, will pay today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Ikonz:

Oga na lie, three cheers no be for this one oh. You just said the laptop has been sold & that you dont do welcome party for first-time customers...

So sir, can we still get another one again?

Hi, Ikonz.

At Specuit Cargo, there's always a bonus/discount party.

I'll try see if I can get one.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
bestestgirl:

Hello Bizbloke, I'm making the payment today, I waited to hear from you concerning the local freight fee but ....
anyway, will pay today.

Hi, BestestGirl.

Alright, that's fine. My apology. I just contacted the Delivery Team about that and the team will get in touch soonest.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
[b][size=13pt]AND? IT'S SEPTEMBER[/size]
On behalf of Specuit Cargo, special thanks to you for your patronage and for sticking with us. It keeps us going at it and making our service better, faster and more customer-focused. A happy new month to you.

As is our culture, every month heralds a change in our MO (Modus Operandi), no matter how tiny it is - a change is a change. So, this month, we're taking further steps towards improving our service offerings and products, too. Before the day runs out, you'll be in the know.

Always remember, if you want honesty and transparency, great and excellent service, coupled with ease in shopping foreign - China, USA, UAE (Dubai) and the UK because you can shop from 4 routes all over the world via one company, it's definitely gotta be Specuit Cargo - I mean, you love speed, right? cool Yes, we love it more. We're obsessed with speed, friend. wink That's my point!

At Specuit Cargo, you have dedicated and committed team players who don't just see this as an avenue for making profit but mostly see it as a call to serve and also, as a game where we must stay innovative or die. We're not just building a team in order to put food on the table of the families of various team members working with us - from Lagos, Nigeria to China to the USA to the UAE to the UK and some working from different locations in the world - that work with us but we're building a team that will stay in business for so long; it's not a hit and run venture.

And if I were to make a choice for you, I'll stick with a fast-growth company with:
i) 15 months experience.
ii) Honesty and transparency.
iii) Financial integrity.
iv) 4 routes in the bag.
v) 2-7 days delivery from Dubai (one day flight, same day clearance; always).
vi) 4-7 days delivery from China (one day flight, same day clearance; always).
vii) 4-14 days delivery from China (one day flight, same day clearance; always).
viii) 7-14 days delivery from the UK (5 days flight, two days clearance; always).
ix) Obsession with speed.
x) Dedicated & communication-oriented Nairaland Support Crew.
...and more.

But you're to choose. So, would you rather stick with less value than the cash you pay for? I bet not. grin

To the last month in the 3rd quarter of 2014,
Three freaking cheers.
BizBloke.
For Specuit Cargo.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014

Hi Biz,
Good morning!

The seller mailed me this morning that she had not receive any transfer.

What do i need to tell the seller, bcs I wanna do it in your own way (Biz Specuit Method). I await your reply, Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bestestgirl.

Lol, okay. I have to really talk with madam about this. How could I have slipped up? grin

[s]You'll get your invoice soon. Kindly give me few minutes.[/s]
[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1 (2pcs): $29.98
Product 2 (2pcs): $57.14
Product 3: $17.68
Product 4: $19.15

Total Products Cost: $123.95
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $11.44
Sales Tax (Amazon): $7.07
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $198.46
Discount: -$4.80

TOTAL: $193.66 (N32,540)

Three cheers.

Hello,
I have just paid 32,540. please confirm receipt. thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

My pleasure, Opeyemi5.
hello.were u able to contact d seller for the charger?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,
Good morning!

What do i need to tell the seller, bcs I wanna do it in your own way (Biz Specuit Method). I await your reply, Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Mr Bizbloke... Good morning and happy new month.
I trust all is well.

Any update for me yet.? My China orders still remain plenty.

Waiting for ur timely response.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello bizbloke,please I want you to help me get this item and ship to nigeria.
Please what is the total cost of shipping it to nigeria plus the product cost.Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-160-GB-Console-2-DualShock3-and-1-non-DualShock3-ctrls-/331300658789?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4d230ede65
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,
Good morning!

Hi, BskGlobal.
Good day to you and a happy new month.

The payment will be made today. Sorry for the delay; the weekend affected things a bit.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
bestestgirl:

Hello,
I have just paid 32,540. please confirm receipt. thanks

Hi, BestestGirl.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team. Specuit Cargo (USA) will proceed with your order today.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team. Specuit Cargo (USA) will proceed with your order today.

Three cheers.
OK Thanks, please do remember the sizes and colours I chose
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Opeyemi5: hello.were u able to contact d seller for the charger?

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Yes, waiting for reply.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
ezex: Hello bizbloke,please I want you to help me get this item and ship to nigeria.
Please what is the total cost of shipping it to nigeria plus the product cost.Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-160-GB-Console-2-DualShock3-and-1-non-DualShock3-ctrls-/331300658789?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4d230ede65

Hi, Ezex.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

This product has been sold out. Kindly provide a replacement link.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
gadafi101: Mr Bizbloke... Good morning and happy new month.
I trust all is well.

Any update for me yet.? My China orders still remain plenty.

Waiting for ur timely response.

Thanks.

Hi, Gadafi101.
Good day and happy new month, too.

Today, please. The Delivery Team didn't make it for pick up yesterday.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
OK Thanks, please do remember the sizes and colours I chose

Hi, BestestGirl.

You're welcome. Sure, it will be passed across.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ezex.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

This product has been sold out. Kindly provide a replacement link.

Three cheers.
@bizbloke,I actually purchased the item,but I was unable to pay for it,please kindly help me use this page and tell me the total amount.Thanks.Its showing I bought this item in my ebay account,don't know how to pay for the item,please can you help me pay and ship it to Nigeria
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OPEKY1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeky1.

The seller said the price is $2.55/pc.

Thanks and three cheers.

Can I have the invoice for it (4gb) 300pieces
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
OPEKY1:

Can I have the invoice for it (4gb) 300pieces

Hi, Opeky1.

Yes, sure you can.

Product Cost: $765

Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $100

Sub-Total: $930
Discount: -$16

TOTAL: $914 (N153,550)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
ezex:
@bizbloke,I actually purchased the item,but I was unable to pay for it,please kindly help me use this page and tell me the total amount.Thanks

Hi, Ezex.

Oh! I understand now. You won it on bid.

Product Cost: $150

Local Freight Fee (USA): $46.35
Flat Rate (PlayStation Console | 1pc): $70

Sub-Total: $266.35
Discount: -$7.00

TOTAL: $259.35 (N43,570)

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes,thanks,where am I to get your account details and when will it get to nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
ezex: Yes,thanks,where am I to get your account details and when will it get to nigeria.
Thanks

Hi, Ezex.

You're welcome. Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

When it will get to Nigeria depends on when you make payment. The Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) to Specuit Cargo (USA) is 3-5 business days. If it gets to Specuit Cargo (USA) before Sunday, you can pick up on Tuesday, the 9th of September.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.