Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007757 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke....i got an email from ur UAE team sequel to. the blackberry Q10 network lock, and they notified me that they contacted the seller and there's nothing he can do..... So what do I do now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Kkkap,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $
Product 2: $64.95
Product 3: $19.99
Product 4: $29.95

Total Products Cost: $128.87
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $12.09
Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $220.96
Discount: -$8.00 (40% OFF Service Charge applied)

TOTAL: $212.96 (N36,200) + N4,890 = N41,100

Three cheers.
Morning bizbloke, I juzt transferred 41, 100 naira to your zenith account now. I have also mailed payments@specuitcargo.com. pls after confirmation help do the purchase sharp sharp. I may be lucky to get them with the next shipment. thanks for the discount.
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2014
youngbilly1:

am sorry bro have been out of the country smiley , how have you been too.

Youngbilly1,
Good to have you back. Welcome.

I've been all well and safe. smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

Hw far the usa freight? That item is needed badly
I also want to make transfer, i need invoice for $1261

Thanks.

Hi Asolukah,

It has arrived Specuit Cargo (USA) to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 3rd.

I've replied your mail to Support@specuitpay.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2014
izzvic:

Ok thanks can I get d total cost for link 1 and 3, wanna place my order today unfailingly (its my sister wedding) give me discount now. Send ur details to as to how pay and acct no.
Plz reply me on time this time. Have a great day.

Hi Izzvic,

Product 1: $20.00
Product 2: $29.90

Total Products Cost: $49.90
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $85.90
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $85.90 (N14,600)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2014
kkkap:

Morning bizbloke, I juzt transferred 41, 100 naira to your zenith account now. I have also mailed payments@specuitcargo.com. pls after confirmation help do the purchase sharp sharp. I may be lucky to get them with the next shipment. thanks for the discount.
Thanks

Hi Kkkap,
Good morning to you.

Alright, after the confirmation, Specuit Cargo (USA) will proceed so that we can try and get the products in.

You're welcome for being an outstanding client.

Three cheers and have a good day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2014
fashrola:
BizBloke....i got an email from ur UAE team sequel to. the blackberry Q10 network lock, and they notified me that they contacted the seller and there's nothing he can do..... So what do I do now?

Hi Fashrola,

Yeah, I was told that the Q10 worked perfectly well with another SIM over there in the UAE. The unlock has to be from the Nigerian side.

Octavo, please, do you unlock phones?

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Asolukah,

It has arrived Specuit Cargo (USA) to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 3rd.

I've replied your mail to Support@specuitpay.com.

Three cheers.

Hi Bizbloke,

What type of thing is this, i asked you before embarking on this usa route you said your flight was sheduled for 19th oct, it didnt come i taught since it didnt work out it will be 26th oct now you are telling me 3rd. Why all dis, dis item is for sample after approval i will be give more quantities. Can they ship it through dhl for me give me the cost please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

What type of thing is this, i asked you before embarking on this usa route you said your flight was sheduled for 19th oct, it didnt come i taught since it didnt work out it will be 26th oct now you are telling me 3rd. Why all dis, dis item is for sample after approval i will be give more quantities. Can they ship it through dhl for me give me the cost please

Hi Asolukah,

We had two freights in the beginning of October which ought not to be per schedule. Even if the 19th October and 26th October freight happened, your product would have still missed it.

We have to receive your product and that of anyone else before we can freight. For doubt clarity purpose, I attached a screenshot of the delivery time of your product for you.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Asolukah,

We had two freights in the beginning of October which ought not to be per schedule. Even if the 19th October and 26th October freight happened, your product would have still missed it.

We have to receive your product and that of anyone else before we can freight. For doubt clarity purpose, I attached a screenshot of the delivery time of your product for you.

Three cheers.

Alright, but i got a mail from specuitcargo USA that it was to arrive on or before wednesday 22nd oct so i had to speak out based on that. Well i will wait for 3rd
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
Asolukah:

Alright, but i got a mail from specuitcargo USA that it was to arrive on or before wednesday 22nd oct so i had to speak out based on that. Well i will wait for 3rd

Hi Asolukah,

My sincere apology about that. That must have been a mistake.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by izzvic(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Izzvic,

Product 1: $20.00
Product 2: $29.90

Total Products Cost: $49.90
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $85.90
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $85.90 (N14,600)

Three cheers.

Ok thank u. Kindly send ur acct no and mode of payment to onwusablessing@gmail.com. We'll order immediately. Thank u.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2014
izzvic:

Ok thank u. Kindly send ur acct no and mode of payment to onwusablessing@gmail.com. We'll order immediately. Thank u.

Izzvic,
You're welcome.

Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) and you'll get the account details within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Fashrola,

Yeah, I was told that the Q10 worked perfectly well with another SIM over there in the UAE. The unlock has to be from the Nigerian side.

Three cheers.
The person i ordered the fone for is really angry with me since I assured him that the Q10 comes unlocked and later to discover that it was locked to a network.... Please advise on this issue
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Infinitikoncept,

Yes, I did and I also read your conversation with the Accounts Team. If you had told me the problem you're facing, I'd have suggested using QuickTeller. Even Diamond Bank network often fails crediting FCMB. These are issues I'm familiar with and that's why I'm here, too.

Frankly, I respect you a lot (cc: Initialize and Octavo), even before being a customer and you'd have just asked for your money and that will be done. Or, you could have stated that it won't be possible. Na me dey pursue you for your money naa. The same way, I've been asking some clients to make an order or withdraw their cash to no avail. If i say Cancellation Fee, Specuit Cargo turns evil. This isn't the kind of company we're building. My friend, Cyif2003 has some cash with us and I've been following up all his orders and asking if we should process his cash back.

I'm not the Accounts officer. Everyone on the team is expected and advised to reply this way so as to ensure readability and better understanding for clients. We don't even work within weekends or after 4pm/5pm but almost all team members use their leisure time or most of it to ensure satisfaction.

On the Cancellation Fee, efforts are expended immediately payment is made for an order. You and I know that when something isn't adequately monitored, it leads to abuse. Same way I don't want anyone abusing our clients, I don't want anyone abusing my team's efforts. That's why a replacement could be asked for as much as three times.

FYI please, notice that I've been asking you to come for all your cash? That's respect. But turning it on us is what I can't take and if it has come to that, I'd prefer we go the policy way.

Best regards.[/b]
oga bizbloke na quickteller no gree go for una o
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Infinitikoncept,

Yes, I did and I also read your conversation with the Accounts Team. If you had told me the problem you're facing, I'd have suggested using QuickTeller. Even Diamond Bank network often fails crediting FCMB. These are issues I'm familiar with and that's why I'm here, too.

Frankly, I respect you a lot (cc: Initialize and Octavo), even before being a customer and you'd have just asked for your money and that will be done. Or, you could have stated that it won't be possible. Na me dey pursue you for your money naa. The same way, I've been asking some clients to make an order or withdraw their cash to no avail. If i say Cancellation Fee, Specuit Cargo turns evil. This isn't the kind of company we're building. My friend, Cyif2003 has some cash with us and I've been following up all his orders and asking if we should process his cash back.

I'm not the Accounts officer. Everyone on the team is expected and advised to reply this way so as to ensure readability and better understanding for clients. We don't even work within weekends or after 4pm/5pm but almost all team members use their leisure time or most of it to ensure satisfaction.

On the Cancellation Fee, efforts are expended immediately payment is made for an order. You and I know that when something isn't adequately monitored, it leads to abuse. Same way I don't want anyone abusing our clients, I don't want anyone abusing my team's efforts. That's why a replacement could be asked for as much as three times.

FYI please, notice that I've been asking you to come for all your cash? That's respect. But turning it on us is what I can't take and if it has come to that, I'd prefer we go the policy way.

Best regards.[/b]
oga bizbloke na quickteller no gree go for una o and i no fit dey travel look for zenith
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by initialize(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Infinitikoncept,

Best regards.[/b]

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Aoshi,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know the size?

the Size is Men 8.5 Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OCTAVO: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Fashrola,

Three cheers.
Nope, I don't. You can check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/670782/free-blackberry-unlocking-codes-not
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Youngbilly1,
Good to have you back. Welcome.

I've been all well and safe. smiley

Three cheers.

so what's up with the mode of payment and am i paying full?, i dont know if the rules have change pardon me
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ma bad...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Double08,

I'll check that and get back to you.

Cheers.

Still waiting on u guyz to confirm ETA please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2014
aoshi:

Oga BizBloke still waiting

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Kkkap,
Good morning to you.

Alright, after the confirmation, Specuit Cargo (USA) will proceed so that we can try and get the products in.

You're welcome for being an outstanding client.

Three cheers and have a good day.
Oga bizbloke, I got a mail from your people yesterday that the money I paid is confirmed. pls do the needful as u have always done.
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Oga bizbloke kindly update me on my ebay arrivals, ur usa team players are not replying my email. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2014
fashrola:
The person i ordered the fone for is really angry with me since I assured him that the Q10 comes unlocked and later to discover that it was locked to a network.... Please advise on this issue

Fashrola,

I can't really say what happened. Octavo has provided a solution in his post; let's work with that.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

oga bizbloke na quickteller no gree go for una o and i no fit dey travel look for zenith

Infinitikoncept,

That should be an inter-bank connection problem. Can you process to UBA account?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2014
aoshi:

Alright, Aoshi.

I'll get back to you with an invoice when I get to the office.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2014
OCTAVO:

Nope, I don't. You can check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/670782/free-blackberry-unlocking-codes-not

Thank you, Octavo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2014
youngbilly1:

so what's up with the mode of payment and am i paying full?, i dont know if the rules have change pardon me

Youngbilly1,

Yes, it's in full. We've let the part payment go.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.