Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010164 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
@BizBloke Pls help me check dis is it save.i won d bid.how much is 1usd now

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191442929059

Hello Opeyemi5,

Alright, i'll confirm its authenticity soon.

1USD is currently 178.75 naira.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Opeyemi5,

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
where is my BizBloke.and again I want u to proceed with it now.change my shipping details.i want it's ASAP.my invoice pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:
I remain patience, I complained and I disclosed my dissatisfaction. At this time, any abnormal display in your office is justified. You just wants to see the beast in me. For you to return my money its a problem

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Kindly send your account details to Accounts@specuitcargo.com.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Opeyemi5,

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hi Opeyemi5,

Please, this is wrong. $1 = N190 currently and is still rising.

This was a mistake.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
@BizBloke Pls help me check dis is it save.i won d bid.how much is 1usd now

Hi Opeyemi5,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $122.00

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $10.67
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $152.67
Discount: -$3.00

TOTAL: $149.67 (N28,440)

ETA to Specuit Cargo (USA) is within 6 business days, so, 22nd is way out of it.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Please, this is wrong. $1 = N190 currently and is still rising.

This was a mistake.

Gobe I done happy say dollar done come down.abeg wen is ur next shipment from UAE.ask dat ur UAE seller is he has unlock white Q10.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Melkuk:
Please how much should ship this to Naija...

dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/monitors-printers-other-peripherals/printers/2014/12/15/brand-new-canon-printer-in-original-box-2/?back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL2NvbXB1dGVycy1uZXR3b3JraW5nL21vbml0b3JzLXByaW50ZXJzLW90aGVyLXBlcmlwaGVyYWxzLz9wYWdlPTQ%3D

Hi Melkuk,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 25AED

Freight Fee: 250AED
Service Charge: 60AED

Sub-Total: 335AED
Discount: -9.00AED

TOTAL: 326AED (N16,950)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
tutucious:

ok Maureen. but i wish specuit can perform some magic and make it appear in 9ja earlier.

No magic, Tutucious but we'll do our best.

Your phone has arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE). grin

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
Gobe I done happy say dollar done come down.abeg wen is ur next shipment from UAE.ask dat ur UAE seller is he has unlock white Q10.
Hi Opeyemi5,

Come down, ke? Banks won't even sell to you @ that price.

Next freight is this evening. Which seller?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
skydancer:
HI, sent an email to china@specuitcargo.com for about 2hrs+ in regard to the yesterday order.

Yet to hear anything

Hi SkyDancer,

You'll get a reply from me now.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Come down, ke? Banks won't even sell to you @ that price.

Next freight is this evening. Which seller?
d one dat sold d one am using to u.d one u just unlocked.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
d one dat sold d one am using to u.d one u just unlocked.

Hi Opeyemi5,

That was locked not unlocked. I don't trust that the seller has unlocked.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]It's Xmas Season | Last Discount For 2014. You Garrit![/size] grin cool tongue
As we sign off or log out from 2014 in 17 days, let's have an amazing discount and seal it off. Shall we?

From 8am tomorrow till 4pm Wednesday, our Service Charge has been slashed by 40%. So, if it's a Service Charge of $5/item, you get $2.00 OFF and you pay us just $3.00.

For FLAT RATES, $3 OFF.

Current Exchange Rate:
$1 = N190
1AED = N52
£1 = N280

Enjoy and cheers to the forthcoming break.
--
BizBloke,
For Specuit Cargo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

That was locked not unlocked. I don't trust that the seller has unlocked.

oh.pls tell Krys to confirm if he does.so he will ship it in d evening.never d less I will pay in today.u should trust me with payment.but I did my PayPal verification last nite with my GTBank acc I was charged 185 for 1usd
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Opeyemi5:
oh.pls tell Krys to confirm if he does.so he will ship it in d evening.never d less I will pay in today.u should trust me with payment.but I did my PayPal verification last nite with my GTBank acc I was charged 185 for 1usd

Hi Opeyemi5,

I'd prefer we have a link from you. Based on the last incident, I'd not like spending close to $30 to unlock a phone. I hope you understand.

Per the exchange rate, two points:
a) Have you used same card today?
b) Banks don't really control the international trade market; the black market does. In essence, those mallams that change money control your economy. smiley

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

I'd prefer we have a link from you. Based on the last incident, I'd not like spending close to $30 to unlock a phone. I hope you understand.

Per the exchange rate, two points:
a) Have you used same card today?
b) Banks don't really control the international trade market; the black market does. In essence, those mallams that change money control your economy. smiley

wat Krys just need to do is us 2sim to test d phone.if it work den d phone is not locked to any network.if I can work I need it. and can dat ebay seller be trusted
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

No magic, Tutucious but we'll do our best.

Your phone has arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE). grin

Cheers.

Ok. Kindly confirm the manufacturing country.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome and nice doing business with you, too.

You won't ask questions for verity. A seller tells you one side of the story, you draw your conclusion. Did she also tell you she didn't answer her call or reply the text message sent? I still ponder why we often choose to base our judgment on one part of the story which may be biased.

I appreciate your perspective as it is but kindly don't accuse us of anything we didn't do.

The laptop will be freighted today.

i alredy knew the other part of the story before telling you
when krys couldnt make the 12pm she told me she is going for a meeting that till 3pm before she can have time for it again & she acknoledged seeing the missed call & sms as well
Its all left to krys
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Opeyemi5:
wat Krys just need to do is us 2sim to test d phone.if it work den d phone is not locked to any network.if I can work I need it. and can dat ebay seller be trusted

Hi Opeyemi5,

He does that everytime.

Yes, the seller can.be trusted.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
tutucious:

Ok. Kindly confirm the manufacturing country.

Hi Tutucious,

That will be done when your phone arrives Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
aguiyi:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mob/4740375740.html

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/sys/4788452611.html

Alright, Aguiyi.

I'll find out the pick up costs. Due to time zone difference, reply may come in the afternoon or evening.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

i alredy knew the other part of the story before telling you
when krys couldnt make the 12pm she told me she is going for a meeting that till 3pm before she can have time for it again & she acknoledged seeing the missed call & sms as well
Its all left to krys

Alright.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA YESTERDAY[/size]
Infinitikoncept,
Laptop.

Tutucious,
Sony Xperia Phone.

Chika,
Gold Necklace & Earrings.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL (CHINA) | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP [/size]
MrMexs007,
Metal Badges (VOBA | 100pcs).

Tiiffany,
Kid's sweatshirt (2pcs | Red & White).

Chika,
Female Wedge Shoe (Black).
Male Boot (Black).

Please, proceed to the office for pick up or call the office for dispatch.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA YESTERDAY[/size]
Infinitikoncept,
Laptop.

Tutucious,
Sony Xperia Phone.

Chika,
Gold Necklace & Earrings.

Cheers.

Big Hug to specuit Cargo
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL (CHINA) | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP [/size]
MrMexs007,
Metal Badges (VOBA | 100pcs).

Please, proceed to the office for pick up or call the office for dispatch.

Three cheers.

Thanks...dispatch didnt get to your office in time yesterday, will definitely pick today. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
tutucious:

Big Hug to specuit Cargo

Thanks. Big hug to you for your patronage.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
MrMexs007:

Thanks...dispatch didnt get to your office in time yesterday, will definitely pick today. Thanks

Alright, MrMexs007. Works fine.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
BizBloke:

SexyBwoy,

Your laptop has been purchased.

ETA to Specuit Cargo (USA) is 17th December and 20th December.

Thanks for your patronage.

Sexybwoy,

Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA) about 10 hours ago.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

He does that everytime.

Yes, the seller can.be trusted.

I done loss interest.i was tinkn I can get it before Monday but it can't work.i will work on a link in uae
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2014
is anyone interested in buyn dis Q10
Product Cost: $122.00
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $10.67.i won d bid

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)