Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007822 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Zico0:
The fact is i made payment on monday in the morning and after 5 days you have not acted on it. I didn't plan the protocols so i'm a victim of your organization.
The instruction the delivery team gave me is different than yours, but i have done as you said. So i wonder how many separate organizations i'm dealing with. You people need to synchronize the teams.
Anyways, I want my item on monday, i'm serious.

Hi Zico0,

The team is synchronized enough if you'd but do your duty as a client; no team player will authorize dispatch without confirmation from the Accounts Team - show me any company/organization that does this and I'll show you an awaiting financial disaster.

You're not a victim of my organization; you're a victim of not doing the right thing as a client. I can, without looking @ records list out several usernames that have dealt with us and stick to the modus operandi, too - Rodgers is an old customer from '13/early '14 but he informed the Accounts Team soon as he made payment; Asolukah does, too; Donj2005, etc. If your money is sent to the Delivery Team for another client's dispatch, would you find it funny? Please, help us serve you well and accordingly. Kindly don't complicate simple things.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by pgo17(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Pgo17,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Alright, it's noted.
The invoice would be posted for you soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Pls I need to know how much it's all worth, my friends are buying am their contact.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
pgo17:

Pls I need to know how much it's all worth, my friends are buying am their contact.

Alright, Pgo17.
It's noted.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Zico0(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Zico0,

The team is synchronized enough if you'd but do your duty as a client; no team player will authorize dispatch without confirmation from the Accounts Team - show me any company/organization that does this and I'll show you an awaiting financial disaster.

You're not a victim of my organization; you're a victim of not doing the right thing as a client. I can, without looking @ records list out several usernames that have dealt with us and stick to the modus operandi, too - Rodgers is an old customer from '13/early '14 but he informed the Accounts Team soon as he made payment; Asolukah does, too; Donj2005, etc. If your money is sent to the Delivery Team for another client's dispatch, would you find it funny? Please, help us serve you well and accordingly. Kindly don't complicate simple things.

Thanks.
Mr BizBloke, i've tried to exercise a high level of civility with you but no more. If i don't have my item on monday, you can keep it. This is the last time i'll reply you. This deal was a test and Specuit cargo failed woefully, especially because of you. You can keep the 8k but i'll make sure no one else falls victim here. And if you reply me impolitely again i promise you this thread will turn up side down.

And if i choose to use Specuit services again, don't interact with me. It's your obligation to foresee such a mix up and counteract it. Would i choose to have an inconvenience? Your arrangement is wrong that's why there's is a mix up and your telling me crap. I'm acting on the system you provided; did i plan your protocols. Nonsense! My duty is to pay and your duty is to deliver my package; no stories. You think i wish to talk with you?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Zico0:

Mr BizBloke, i've tried to exercise a high level of civility with you but no more. If i don't have my item on monday, you can keep it. This is the last time i'll reply you. This deal was a test and Specuit cargo failed woefully, especially because of you. You can keep the 8k but i'll make sure no one else falls victim here. And if you reply me impolitely again i promise you this thread will turn up side down.

And if i choose to use Specuit services again, don't interact with me. It's your obligation to foresee such a mix up and counteract it. Would i choose to have an inconvenience? Your arrangement is wrong that's why there's is a mix up and your telling me crap. I'm acting on the system you provided; did i plan your protocols. Nonsense! My duty is to pay and your duty is to deliver my package; no stories. You think i wish to talk with you?

[b]Hi Zico0,

Thanks for your compliment. When Specuit Cargo fails, I accept and the company pays for it. For a product that got in 2 weeks before the ETA and was available for pick up (on the 14th instead of the 28th) for same product, it's quite surprising you could write that Specuit Cargo failed woefully but then, opinions are acknowledged.

Your duty is to pay and provide your payment details and you didn't provide the payment details until this morning - this is very simple and it's on auto-reply, too, when you mail the Accounts Team. Recall I addressed this with you when you initially paid for your order. Same way you wouldn't choose to have an inconvenience, same way we wouldn't choose to create an inconvenience for anyone.

I wouldn't take your money; it's not mine. Specuit Cargo has a system; please, follow it.

Your communication preference has been duly noted and will be adhered to.
--
The Delivery Team will dispatch your product today via a courier service. Kindly stay in touch with the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Thanks.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by pgo17(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Pgo17.
It's noted.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi Amosade30,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) and will be received on the 25th. You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 26th.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
fashrola:

Alright i've engaged KBM to pick it up for me

Ive left lagos today.....you told me till 27 and ive left this morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:

I don't understand what card that is, Zico0. You got a payment verification from Maureen or the Accounts Team?

If Maureen (which I doubt so because she's never worked in the Accounts Team and doesn't have the access to make such decision), then I'm sorry. You didn't follow due protocol and a simple instruction: "mail your payment details to the Accounts Team immediately after payment".

This is why I keep emphasizing same thing to new and old clients likewise. Specuit Cargo functions as a collection of individuals working within different teams. How does the Accounts Team know who made payment without the necessary and required information?

Thanks.

Is your delivery team account same with payment account. I want to pay in for my tab delivery to Abuja.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rodgers: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke, still waiting for the info on the transfer
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Fashrola & TechMart,

Kindly go for pick up of your product respectively from 12pm today.

My apology for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Please whats the address
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Whats the address I should go to
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
hello bizbloke,

I picked up my goods that are available, you didn't upload the picture because it was the wrong item you purchase. I paid for

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Autumn-and-
Winter-New-Plus-Size-Loose-O-Neck-Pullover-Fleece-
Sport-Thermal-Mens-Hoodies/32237622617.html
colour: green
US $22.79
size: L

when I picked it up today it was colour ash you bought.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi MrAkin,

I'll proceed with the cancellation of your order today. There's no need waiting till tomorrow as the seller is not responsive.

My apology about the inconvenience.

Thanks.
Ok
But when should I expect the money back into my account?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
diki1:

Is your delivery team account same with payment account. I want to pay in for my tab delivery to Abuja.

Alright, Diki1.
Go ahead and pay and kindly send your payment details to the Accounts Team after making payment.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
techmart:

Ive left lagos today.....you told me till 27 and ive left this morning

Oh, sorry about that, TechMart.

OFFICE ADDRESS
1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
rodgers:
BizBloke, still waiting for the info on the transfer

Hi Rodgers,

I'm still awaiting feedback from the UK. Soon as I do get feedback, I'll write to you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
youngbilly1:
hello bizbloke,

I picked up my goods that are available, you didn't upload the picture because it was the wrong item you purchase. I paid for

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Autumn-and-
Winter-New-Plus-Size-Loose-O-Neck-Pullover-Fleece-
Sport-Thermal-Mens-Hoodies/32237622617.html
colour: green
US $22.79
size: L

when I picked it up today it was colour ash you bought.

Hi YoungBilly1,

Thanks for picking up the available products in your order.

I'm sorry about the difference in colour preference.

Your assumption about the picture upload as regards the colour difference isn't as you described in your post; this is an error from the seller and seeing that payment hasn't been confirmed, I'll file a dispute on AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Diki1.
Go ahead and pay and kindly send your payment details to the Accounts Team after making payment.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Its late now. On monday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrakin:

Ok
But when should I expect the money back into my account?

Hi MrAkin,

I addressed this in my reply to your mail this morning. Please, check your inbox and if there's anything you're still confused about and/or need clarification on, kindly write back via mail or here on Nairaland.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
diki1:

Its late now. On monday

That's alright, Diki1.
On Monday then.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32267427299.html
What about this? I need a replacement please act as fast as possible
Or this
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32267484981.html

Black color, no memory card (option 1)
Option C
How much do I add to buy this
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32246769780.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Thanks for picking up the available products in your order.

I'm sorry about the difference in colour preference.

Your assumption about the picture upload as regards the colour difference isn't as you described in your post; this is an error from the seller and seeing that payment hasn't been confirmed, I'll file a dispute on AliExpress.

Thanks.

ok pls do
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi Bizbloke,

I have paid d money and accounts team has replied me they have received (Pls place order). I need $10,000 or more please mail me lets discuss.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrakin:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32267427299.html
What about this? I need a replacement please act as fast as possible
Or this
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32267484981.html

Black color, no memory card (option 1)
Option C
How much do I add to buy this
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32246769780.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail

Thanks, MrAkin.

I'll speak with either of the sellers tomorrow morning; I do hope they come to work though.

What option for the phone in the new link, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
youngbilly1:

ok pls do

Sure, I'll. Thanks for understanding, YoungBilly1.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

I have paid d money and accounts team has replied me they have received (Pls place order). I need $10,000 or more please mail me lets discuss.

Thanks.

Hi Asolukah,

I was informed; thank you for making payment. I'll notify you soon as purchase has been concluded.

Alright, I'll mail you within minutes.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Eteng,
Electronic Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer.

Please, contact the Delivery Team for pick up/dispatch.

Cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks, MrAkin.

I'll speak with either of the sellers tomorrow morning; I do hope they come to work though.

What option for the phone in the new link, please?

Black color without memory card,
Thanks for your prompt response. Please help me to hasten up the process.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Kindly see the 23rd post on the previous page (the picture dey there). grin

Cheers.

Anything on US orders?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
donj2005:

Anything on US orders?

Hi Donj2005,

Still same update you read last.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrakin:

Black color without memory card,
Thanks for your prompt response. Please help me to hasten up the process.

Alright, MrAkin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.