Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Imagine The Verizion Tab That Does It All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imagine The Verizion Tab That Does It All (608 Views)

Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The Verizion Tab That Does It All by forreal2013(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Many people have different pads that are merely decoration, because they can't move documents around from between their laptops and their pads, and because they can't use the same applications on both devices. But THE VERIZON tab with 3G can do all that Now imagine if you can have a tablet that will have USB so you can copy files in and out with flash drive and even connect external hard drive to it .Imagine if you can work on the go e.g. create, edit and view Excel/Word/PowerPoint documents, view your AutoCAD drawing on the go and print wirelessly.Imagine if you can insert GSM SIM card in the same tablet and make phone calls, send SMS, chat with Skype Video and browse anywhere.

Imagine you can connect it directly to your TV via HDMI cable that comes with it, imagine you can charge it with your blackberry charger and car charger. Imagine you can copy files directly from your laptop. Also imagine that it comes bundled with child educational applications and games, so your children can use it.

Imagine that you can use an Internet modem with the device as an additional internet source, and convert the internet asset into an internet hotspot for 5 other computers.

Imagine THAT THE TABLET IS AFFORDABLE. IMAGINE THE VERIZON TAB 2 AND 3 7” AND 10” RESPECTIVELY

Re: Imagine The Verizion Tab That Does It All by Hebunn(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
How much is the tab? And where can I get one? Oluwagbemigha85@gmail.com
Re: Imagine The Verizion Tab That Does It All by forreal2013(f): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Hebunn: How much is the tab? And where can I get one? Oluwagbemigha85@gmail.com
@hebunn check your email

(1) (Reply)

The New Samsung Galaxy Note 3!!! features. / Stouch Tablets Nw Available / Airtel Pay As You Browse, H.E.L.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.