Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him (14023 Views)

Man Steals Wine From Ikeja Supermarket (photo) / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by gratiaeo(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2013
CALABAR —  A 21-year-old man,  Samuel Eyo Nsa, has stabbed his  78-year-old father, Chief Eyo Nsa, to death at Eseko village, Creek Town in Odukpani Local Government Area of the state.

His reason: the late father allegedly  refused to defend him after he was caught stealing a neighbour’s  goat.

The incident happened on Children’s Day when Samuel decided to celebrate the day with a goat stolen from a neighbour, Otobong Matthew, with  which he prepared pepper soup to entertain his friends.

“When Otobong discovered that evening that one of his goats was missing, he searched everywhere for it and  someone told him that he saw Samuel with a goat earlier in the day and had slaughtered it to prepare pepper soup for his friends to celebrate the Children’s Day,” Alex Edet, a Creek Town youth told Vanguard.

The revelation, our source said, made Otobong  to report the matter to Samuel’s father that his goats were always missing and that someone had told him that Samuel stole his goat to celebrate the Children’s Day. He demanded payment for his goat.

“Chief Nsa was tired of appearing in the village square to defend his son and to pay fines for things he kept stealing and, therefore, told the owner of the goat to  report the matter to the police,” our source said.

According to Edet, after Otobong left the old man’s premises and was on his way to the police station, Samuel who was hiding behind the window listening to the discussion, suddenly appeared, accusing his parents of not defending him and threatened to deal with them.

Afraid that the boy would carry out his threat, his mother escaped, while Samuel allegedly gave her a hot chase brandishing a machete but when he got to a point where he met some youths decided to return to the house to attack his aged father who was said to be old and almost blind.

“He inflicted several machete cuts on the old man who died on the spot and swore not to spare his mother,” Vanguard was told.

Samuel later attempted to escape as he fled into the bush  but was apprehended by some  youths in the area.

“We  gave him a hot chase and got hold of him in the  CreekTown forest and handed him over to the police at the  Odukpani Police division,” said one of the youths.

He was after his arrest transferred to the State Police Headquarters in Calabar.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the state Police Command, Mr. John Umoh, said the suspect would be charged to court.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-steals-goat-stabs-father-to-death-for-not-defending-him/
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Kaxmytex(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2013
Dis 1 na real gobe grin

I refuse to believe dis story cuz i dnt knw why a 21 yr old guy wey suppose don born pikin so dat im old papa go fit see im grand children...instead,im stil dey claim pikin wey dey celebrate children's day...
If diz story is true o,dat means d boy has been possessed by a plutonic spirit on a mercurian journey...therefore,he nids a total deliverance....

¤dialing prophet tb joshua's number¤

9 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Ok cool
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Akshow: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2013
oro buruku tohun terin. rip papa
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by ozodimgba(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ihe ne-eme!

A child killing his parent, whose charater does dis child portray? The old man couldnt pay the fine for his son's act dis time he pays with his life. Lesson, ''train a child in the way he should go when he is old he shall not depart''.

RIP to grandpa! cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by whealthy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
We give up!!!
4th to spit on this mad story.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Welder(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
When the bible spare the rod and spoil the child, it had wisdom; jus wish the world can see.

6 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by slimyem: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
The news just get stranger and stranger by the day....
This is the second news today of a child killing his parent for ridiculous reasons.
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by WIZGUY69(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
undecidedewww! Dat story na just definition of poverty, foolishness, joblessness... Na d type of people wey angry mob suppose 2 dey lynch b dat..

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by dridowu: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nnnnkann nbeeee

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by WIZGUY69(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: The news just get stranger and stranger by the day....
This is the second news today of a child killing his parent for ridiculous reasons.
shocked tell me something!
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chai,may the soul of the papa rest in peace.oh lord pls i beg of u don't give me child that will kill me or spoil my name oh.

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nosyke(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
This story is so funny, talking about sh*t hitting the fan.
Choi the boy wan chop isi ewu on children's day.
But the boy should have stolen ribena and indomie which are known for children instead of thinking of pepper soup which is meant for adults.

In any case I would love to watch the video of when he will be sentenced for hacking a poor old helpless man to death. Infact the curses already following him are way more than any judge could pronounce. I am already angry now ....

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bad son!
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by yuzedo: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wait, chill, the useless 21yr old son slaughtered the goat to celebrate [size=16pt]Children's Day[/size] with his friends?? F(u)ck my Life! *tears* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I've finally seen it all on NL! grin grin grin

... He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by alaoeri: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
If the story is true then that boy must be a bastar-d.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
The boy, samuel, ojikwa anya ya? Ife nka ogba aka? Alu!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by obi123: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kaxmytex: Dis 1 na real gobe grin

I refuse to believe dis story cuz i dnt knw why a 21 yr old guy wey suppose don born pikin so dat im old papa go fit see im grand children...instead,im stil dey claim pikin wey dey celebrate children's day...
If diz story is true o,dat means d boy has been possessed by a plutonic spirit on a mercurian journey...therefore,he nids a total deliverance....

you made my lunch hour honestly, laughing like a crazy person . A+ for you

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by AbuMikey(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
DaFuQ is wrong with the Boy?...Maybe some Magical powers behind it!!
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by CheeseyD(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
the boy needs a touch 4rm T.B joushua

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by SamConquer(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
God Forbid!!!
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Dopefiend(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Strange. Very strange. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Foolish boy
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by silibaba: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kaxmytex: Dis 1 na real gobe grin

[b]I refuse to believe dis story cuz i dnt knw why a 21 yr old guy wey suppose don born pikin so dat im old papa go fit see im grand children...instead,im stil dey claim pikin wey dey celebrate children's day...
If diz story is true o,dat means d boy has been possessed by a plutonic spirit on a mercurian journey...therefore,he nids a total deliverance....[/b]guy na true. I heard it on radio dis morning.
Rest in peace @ deceased father[color=][/color] cry

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by benskills: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Welder: When the bible spare the rod and spoil the child, it had wisdom; jus wish the world can see.
true talk. A child not brought up in the fear of God can turn to be ur worst fear tomorrow. Bible always talks sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by beldcat(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
The story sounds like something from a primary school comprehension passage.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wahala dey
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by oluwasola01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Just one word: "Crazy"
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by tokzyfeller: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
na juju dey worry d smallboy
Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Nosyke(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo: Wait, chill, the useless 21yr old son slaughtered the goat to celebrate [size=16pt]Children's Day[/size] with his friends?? F(u)ck my Life! *tears* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I've finally seen it all on NL! grin grin grin

... He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad angry undecided

When his mates in Banana Iceland are driving in big jips and living in manshuns grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Steals Goat, Stabs Father To Death For Not Defending Him by Sanboy25: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Shouldn't this be in the Joke section ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) / 7 Charged With ‘murder’ For The Gruesome Lynching Of Military Officer In Ghana / Man To Be Flogged 10 Times For Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.