Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

See The Ugliest Picture Of MI Abaga Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Ugliest Picture Of MI Abaga Yet (2546 Views)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Ugliest Picture Of MI Abaga Yet by MalasparkBlog(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2013
The rapper got to share this picture of himself and good buddy Oj from 2007 on Instagram. Really an amazing transformation.
And here's what he said about the picture.
If you want to know that God is real.. Look at my life.. Look at my journey.. Me and my good friend OJ in Uganda 2007.
MI now drives a posh Bentley, one of the hottest Nigerian rappers at the moment. He also got to show off his Rolex wristwatch.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/06/see-ugliest-picture-of-mi-abaga-back-in.html?m=0

Re: See The Ugliest Picture Of MI Abaga Yet by IAmBhijay(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Suffering no good ooooooooo.
#KEEP HUSTLING
Re: See The Ugliest Picture Of MI Abaga Yet by tpia5: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Which of them is from uganda, what is ugly about the picture, and who is he.

(1) (Reply)

Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) / Pictures From Jim Iykels Deliverance / Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Out Headless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.