Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Guest Mode - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guest Mode (8082 Views)

Invest In A Guest House Busines In Port Harcourt / Comedy Nights With Kapil 27 December 2015 CNWK Guest Priyanka Chopra / Please I Need Advice On Which State Is Good To Open A My Small Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Mode by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by jam04(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by hammerh(f): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
i will invest in my modern mama put restaurant

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by makdel: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Investing it in this business is the best you can ever undertake.Contact- flomakdel@gmail.com.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Guest Mode by makdel: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
I can only send it to your mail.You will understand perfectly why I don't want to post it when you go through it.
Re: Guest Mode by valdubem(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
makdel: I can only send it to your mail.You will understand perfectly why I don't want to post it when you go through it.

Abеg talk jarе
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
ok sir i read through it o.k
That cash is ok but can you just invest little on buying of tomatoes,onions pepe e.t.c,
Sorry if you are offended by my advice am just a young guy of 26grduate of ahmadu bello university zaria,who am proud to call my self self employed.
In wish am doing very very well.in it.buying of this tins are chipa in the north.buty expensive in the south or everywere but as you know sir food biz i a good biz justg study the demand of your state or were you are then you make it from their
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Let me explain better sir.in jfiv pick up container it just fifty basket of tomatoes full load.
Per basket price varies per difrnt types of tomatoes.
But i a sure you injust one basket you get athousand or two k as gain plz biliv me
What you will do now is to make an wnquiry for me the price of all thse tins were you are even the once i dnt mention and it canbe supplied from the north to me then i tell you theirs prices here and you see your gain.
My number is 08169446319
Incase you dont understand i will explain more.
It just few cash youi need to get stated you come over i helpd yoou go into those vilages.and buy them chip then lod it.and go back thts all.
Note am not collecting you start up biz xcash or share intrest.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok sir tanks for that
Buth dont undastnd mixing education with biz sir tanks
Buth sir can you invest in car biz as here in the north.selling of car is very profitable.my husles are mainly car deal so i aded tomato cuz i was able to gt mysef jfive container tobe transpoting it for me.
Soory for this sir youi can call me 08169446319.
So that i can explain the typ of cars...
Buying of laptops,blackberry fones,p.c and others.is profitable were i am......
And can you do pure water biz all you need to do is just come down to nigeria.we see face to face or you get the engines that wud be requird for the pure water biz.from yourside their if they are chip.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by jam04(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
ooseven: Now you totally lost me. I am not searching for someone with 10 ideas, but someone that has one he is currently on but underfunded.

I understand your need for direct communication but I am afraid our discussions have not yet advanced to that level.

Keep it up though, you have a good head on your shoulders.

Have you gone through the link?
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
i was only trying to help thats all.not necesry you must call me.calling it nt the point bt the ideals frm me mite be of gud hlp
Cheerz
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2013
I av a biznes idea of Mini Importation of Gadgets, Jewellery, Laptops,Tablet, uk used blackberry, bracelets and oda household product...with a whole lot of profitable returns due to the Fanatics of my vicinity of show off..i bliv dat d blackberry importation is d bst bet...currently i gat a little over 10k @ hand...d basic startup is estimated 2 b 100k-200k
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2013
ooseven:

Hello Olatunji, have you done the business before or you are looking to start?
Am jst abt 2 join in d line bt av a reliable partner who av bin in it for a while roughly a 1+ and he is doin pretty well bt nid cash 2 expand cus of d increasing demand..
Re: Guest Mode by ehvez(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2013
i would invest it in transportation and would pay i wud gain my capital bk within a year
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
ooseven:

Thats nice to know. For my purpose, i will be better served discussing with your partner. However, I appreciate you taking out time to drop your idea.
okk bro.
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2013
GOD HELP YOU GET ANY TRUSTWORTHY STRATEFORWARD PERSON TO PARTNER WITH.
CUZ MONEY AND PEOPLE AT TIMES ARE DIFFRENT TIN.
I ADVICE YOU COME DOWN.MAY BE MAKE YOUR OWN PRIVATE FINDINGS TOGETHER WITH THE ONCE WE NAIRALANDERS GAVE TO YOU.AND DO YOUR MATHS.ACCURATELY.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by jam04(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
ooseven:

Truck = 2.5M
Repayment = 40,000 per week
= 160,000/month = 1.92M / year

1. So after the 16th month, after covering the cost of my truck, what happens?. Do you keep paying me perpetually?

2. Who handles repairs and maintenance?

3. What happens if in the course of business the truck is totalled in the 6th month?

4. Do you currently have any financial statements?

5. Is your company registered?

It idea sounds pretty straightforward, but i will be asking a lot of initial questions. The above is just to have an overview of the mechanics.

Thanks for your time.

I will go straight to the point by answering your questions:
1: After recouping your investment, you still continue to get your weekly returns since the truck is yours. Unless you wish to drop it for installmental payment arrangement

2:accumulative repairs for the week below #2500 is handled by our company. 1-time monthly servicing of 16k is handled by you.

3: I don't understand what you mean by 'totalled'

4: yes we have financial records

5: yes penthouse ind ltd is registered. RC 418942

Available to answer whatever question you have next.
Thank You

Penthouse ind ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
i think dt biz of the truck stuf is good have a friend who dose that,only prblm he as is that the company he registered with for lod dnt pay ontime inft it cn tk up to tree mnth bfr you reciv ur cheque,
But may be if yours my pent isnt lik dt i cn link u with him to join u guyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binary Trading Is A Scam / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.