Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guest Mode - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guest Mode (8095 Views)

Invest In A Guest House Busines In Port Harcourt / Comedy Nights With Kapil 27 December 2015 CNWK Guest Priyanka Chopra / Please I Need Advice On Which State Is Good To Open A My Small Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by ifyclose2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
My name is Ifeanyi. I am a medical doctor as well as an importation expert. Read my informative thread here http://nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how. I specialize in importing items for cheap and selling them at a more expensive rate to generate huge profits. Right now, I am concentrating on Brazilian, Peruvian and Indian hairs....these are in VERY HIGH demand right now, and have a huge profit potential. 3 bundles of hair imported for N15,000 (including shipping) can be sold for up to N50,000....believe it or not....I have already achieved some success in this business, but I need to scale it up BIG TIME.....the idea is to get a physical location (preferably in Lagos), then begin massive online adverts including banner adverts and a facebook fan page. I know just how to go about this.....customers can visit our Lagos address to purchase the hairs, while for those livinhg outside Lagos, we can send to them through DHL or any other postal service....we can register a company name through the Corporate Affairs Commission headquarters in Abuja.....N2 million will certainly go a long way in scaling up this business and making it a huge money-earner........you can reach me on ifyclose2@gmail.com or +2348131002053.
Re: Guest Mode by jossybig(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2013
I have 3 NDDC contracts installation of transformer if you invest the cash with me I will pay #4,000,000 at end of one year if you like can call me for agreement on 08030982610
Re: Guest Mode by godello: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
jossybig: I have 3 NDDC contracts installation of transformer if you invest the cash with me I will pay #4,000,000 at end of one year if you like can call me for agreement on 08030982610
so didn't NDDC give money to carry out the project?
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin
Re: Guest Mode by nairafx: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have a truck head. You can come and buy a tipper or flat body so that we use it for cement or sand.
Call 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com
Re: Guest Mode by stancydg: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi, we're looking for investors to partner on our movie production project in the following categories:
Welfare and Logistics partner - provide funding for accomodation, feeding and general logistics of the production
Equipments Partner - Provide funding for movie production equipments and personnel
Publicity Partner - Provide funding for the premiere/Launch of the movie
Remunerations Partner - Provide funding for the payment of artistes.

Please find below synopsis of the movie:

MOVIE PROJECT

Screenplay by Olugbemi Adebowale for Paradysity.

THE MOVIE TITLE
ROLLERCOASTER

THE MOVIE SYNOPSIS
A dance opera tale of childhood innocence and love, on a rainy night lit by splits of thunderbolts and lightning.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, both teenagers, who are childhood fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music, dance and advertising. Kesi, a high school student meet Bolutito – also a student, during an holiday outing. The instant teenage chemistry of infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a neighborhood music and dance competition tagged ‘THE NAIJA CHANGER’ - a competition designed to campaign for individual national rebirth. Bolutito leads her neighborhood group called “D.M.Xpressions” to win this competition with exciting dance styles.
Just then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic, rollercoaster events occur, including the disappearance from radar, a plane conveying several school children at the end of the long vac. Is it a crash or a hijack? How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

Mails can be sent to stancydg@gmail.com.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY/MARKET ANALYSIS SHOWING R.O.I FOR EACH PARTNER AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. 07034643328.Thanks.
Re: Guest Mode by lordkrato(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good Day,

My team and I have an Idea to be able to make effective payments via web or mobile that would give Paga and G-Money a run for their money.However, the required investors have not shown up due a lot of reasons surprisingly non-financial.

However, We would like to pitch such an Idea to you in person and coupled with our structure, i definitely know that such would be worthy of your investment.

Best regards,

+234-8133548453
+234-8184128294
Re: Guest Mode by taiwobr: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
am based in capetown southafrica,i import human hair/weavons and creams from nigeria and china,i want to start stocking for my xmas sales from july ending,because as from august it becomes problems to bring goods to S.A due to cargo rush at nacho in lagos and O.R TAMBO airport in S.A,if u are interested in join me;you are sure of 20% net profit ROI,you can contact me on mail:tabaralph2500@yahoo.com or you can reply on NL.
Re: Guest Mode by Infomizer(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2013
ooseven: If I give it to you, what would you invest in...in Nigeria?

State creative ways to ensure you (or your partners) stick to contract terms.

How long before you break even ceteris paribus.

What would I invest in? Export of an agricultural commodity (Details of which I'd rather send to you privately)

Creative ways? Pardon my utterance if it seems prosaic. Well, you can assign someone to be involved in the running around (loading supervision and logistics) on your behalf. This is of course, after our legal reps have met with each other. I won't be intransigent here and will be willing to work with your suggestions as well.

Break even period? Ceteris paribus, 3 months max (considering that we split profits 50-50 and we leverage on compound interest) since ROI per turnaround time (which is 4 weeks) is 40%. Do the maths, bro.

I'm available if you need further clarification, though I'd rather we go private if you don't mind.

Regards
Re: Guest Mode by oowo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013

ooseven, I am the one you have been waiting for. LACASERA, ever heard that name? I am a sales rep with the company, on my own i have built a client base of over 3000 oulet oulets buying out between 6 to 9 trailer load every month. i will do a follow up, give me few sec..........
I was saying that you will pay for the product while i distribute to my network, at different times i have won best sales rep award, i also know the business like i know my name. you can investigate my background from my company hq in Lagos. MONDAY AWULU, ABUJA DEPOT. If you are interested we can start talking.
Re: Guest Mode by wip7: 6:28am On Aug 03, 2013
oowo:

ooseven, I am the one you have been waiting for. LACASERA, ever heard that name? I am a sales rep with the company, on my own i have built a client base of over 3000 oulet oulets buying out between 6 to 9 trailer load every month. i will do a follow up, give me few sec..........
I was saying that you will pay for the product while i distribute to my network, at different times i have won best sales rep award, i also know the business like i know my name. you can investigate my background from my company hq in Lagos. MONDAY AWULU, ABUJA DEPOT. If you are interested we can start talking.

may i hv ur contact? let me see if the deal is for me..got higher funds than the OP. but need to check out terms of this!
Re: Guest Mode by oowo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
wip7:

may i hv ur contact? let me see if the deal is for me..got higher funds than the OP. but need to check out terms of this!
@wip7, thanks for ur interest. My contacts are alexawulu@gmail.com and my mobile no is 08101269295, waiting.
Re: Guest Mode by wip7: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2013
oowo: @wip7, thanks for ur interest. My contacts are alexawulu@gmail.com and my mobile no is 08101269295, waiting.

would reach you...best time to call you? cos we have 8hrs difference in time !
Re: Guest Mode by Meristem: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
cityhood: Ok sir tanks for that
Buth dont undastnd mixing education with biz sir tanks
Buth sir can you invest in car biz as here in the north.selling of car is very profitable.my husles are mainly car deal so i aded tomato cuz i was able to gt mysef jfive container tobe transpoting it for me.
Soory for this sir youi can call me 08169446319.
So that i can explain the typ of cars...
Buying of laptops,blackberry fones,p.c and others.is profitable were i am......
And can you do pure water biz all you need to do is just come down to nigeria.we see face to face or you get the engines that wud be requird for the pure water biz.from yourside their if they are chip.

is there any other language used on nairaland besides english? any modifications to the language i am unaware of? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guest Mode by Ndukwe007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi,im into building of modern water craft. I desgn and build wave piercing boats that are stable and economical to run. The return on investment is very ok as long as the designer/ builder is creative. I build with marine grade plywood and fiberglass. My boats are doing ok but can do so much better if properly funded. I can pay as. much as 50% interest within a year if a could get a loan. 2 million will go a long way
Re: Guest Mode by oowo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
wip7:

would reach you...best time to call you? cos we have 8hrs difference in time !
@wip7, you can call me any time of the day, my phone is open and on 24hrs, waiting for your call. Thank you.
Re: Guest Mode by oowo(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2013
oowo:
@wip7, you can call me any time of the day, my phone is open and on 24hrs, waiting for your call. Thank you.
still waiting for your call, or may be you should do me a mail first and include your contact in it so i can reach you.
Re: Guest Mode by luciano2: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2013
we are investors, we would give you 500k annually for your #2million invested with us.There would e a comprehensive legal agreement to that.KESTRELTOPAZZ@GMAIL.COM
Re: Guest Mode by jpphilips(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013

i will be more than glad to be paying you, 100k monthly and will withdraw your principle with a 30days notice, weekend exclusive, you don't need to know what im doing with your money.
Re: Guest Mode by jpphilips(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
jam04: I will invest in this: www.nairaland.com/1173518/investors-needed-dump-trucks-haulage

sorry, 2million naira cannot purchase the kinda truck needed for that buisness
Re: Guest Mode by jpphilips(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
olushowunm: Haulage business if for the strongest of men... If you don't want to die before your time, stay away from haulage... Its always good on paper, but in reality its hell...
If you have your driver load now and going to kano from lagos, if after 10hrs, you call your driver to know where he is... you be given falsehope, he might still be in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, but he will tell you Jebba... Its an industry where lies are permitted and its very trecherous...
For ideas, i think you don't have the fund to give, just sampling ideas from Nairalanders and make something out of it...

At this age of GPS technology? u be learner then, i can remotely ground any of my fleet from any part of the world.
you cant try the above nonsense with me walahi!!
Re: Guest Mode by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
D-RICH:
IF YOU HAVE SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY IDLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, INSTEAD OF SQUANDERING IT - INVEST IT IN PEOPLE'S BUSINESS WHILE YOU THINK OF THE NEXT THING TO DO WITH IT. BUT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS CASE?
SIXTH MONTH INTO THE AGREEMENT, THE USER OF YOUR HARD EARNED FUND CAME UP WITH A COCK AND BULL STORY OF EXACTLY HALF OF THE FUND DISAPPEARING. THIS SAME USER HAS DEFAULTED FROM THE VERY FIRST MONTH OF THE AGREEMENT AS PER THE REMITTANCE OF THE MONTHLY INTEREST. HE HAS IGNORED YOUR CALLS AND TEXTS. AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL GET HIM THROUGH A STRATEGIC MEANS , HE PRESENTED A STORY. " i put money in my bag and when i got the bank ,the money has disappeared". WHEREAS, WHERE THIS PERSON COLLECTED MONEY ACCORDING TO HIM, WE HAVE MORE THAN FIVE BANKS OUT WHICH HE USES TWO.

Is this the newly devised means of duping people or why are people always coming up with one strange news or the other when they handle another persons money?
Pls lets hear your serious and sincere opinions

How much is involved in the business?
Re: Guest Mode by longevity1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2013

Not heard from u
Re: Guest Mode by barnie(m): 2:36am On Aug 22, 2013
My name is Abiodun Barnabas,the Name of my company is FIRST TAMARC GLOBAL SERVICES LTD,registered in Nigeria.I can manage that 2Million idle fund for you here with an assurance of remitting into your account 400,000 every quarter by lending it out to business owners who are into real time buying and selling at an agreed interest rate.I can tell you more if you are interested,kindly call my number 08068938257 or 08073179010.
Re: Guest Mode by Segloyd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2013

I will use the fund for importation of used clothes from US. This biz is a good one but only few people know about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Piggyvest Safe And Approved By CBN / How Much Is $100 Amazon Card In Nigeria Sellitunes4naira.com Price / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.