Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Guest Mode - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guest Mode (8163 Views)

Invest In A Guest House Busines In Port Harcourt / Comedy Nights With Kapil 27 December 2015 CNWK Guest Priyanka Chopra / Please I Need Advice On Which State Is Good To Open A My Small Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Tintin0011(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
You have done well. N2million!!! Why not create a capacity building network with a number of trusted members of your community and get a licence for a choosen market of over 84 diverse markets which have their errors, bottlenecks and problems. In effect you become price setters alongside other 3 or 4 few players in your market, stabilising some of our markets and making abnormal profits, Talkless of the number of potential products open to these markets. More info contact me on 07044332190. You would need the complete different orientation. Many thanks
Re: Guest Mode by kilimanjaro(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Guest Mode by Tintin0011(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
The Nigerian terrain need serious consideration that has better prospects than some other parts of the world. We are a black nation for a starter, the licence is key to abnormal profits then you can diversify into other markets. I will continually emphasis that the advantage of cumbersome amount for any firm could be broken down into instalments spread over 12-72 months sent as invoices to the clients. Imagine if the 84 few oligopoly players in the diverse markets trade as a credit creation circle between B2B. Yet we work considering that as our fund package increase our "living expenses" increases with the number of managers or a vital point diversify into other markets.

Least I forget you could carry a marketing campaign to identify what are the needs and taste of the local markets. Market Intelligence or Consumer Insight is a powerful tool which uses interview methods such as B2B Visits, Contextual inquiry, ethnography, Consumer visits, indepth interview and focus groups to identify trends either qualitative or quantitative information or data. In this case the "mode" from different regions such as local govts, state or federal could be give indication towards the needs that might arise in society. then you could produce marketing Journals for resale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Gold Business (buying And Selling) / Luno Trading Platform / I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.