Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Real estate boom in free trade zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Real estate boom in free trade zone. (492 Views)

For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) / Boom / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real estate boom in free trade zone. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
e have 240 acres of Gazzette Land @ ibeju lekki,Elerangbe this is a Good and liable environment with High potential of vast future appreciation and development surrounded by several other private properties & government parastatals like LFTZ(lekki Free Trade Zone) poised to connect the
regional markets to the globe via these infrastructures:-
A first class international airport, modern sea ports, 2 Golf Course(on will be the biggest in africa), private estate owners, a 200 kilometer coastline, bounded by Nigeria's industrial and commercial establishments, and accounting for a very high percentage of gross Nigerian foreign trade.

Tips for speculators:
Don't risk investing your money on lands in this axis that does not have a good title. Buy our omo onile free lands which is also one of the best deals you can get around this axis, we have contract agreement with the families of the land owners. However, for those that want to re-sell in future all you need do is to buy and fence it round and process the universal C of O and register it as a private estate or otherwise. Don't rush to develop or sell it wait for some time between 2-3 years when all the proposed infrastructures is in place then you can reap over 200% turn over on cash investment on the property by selling it in plots.

Title: Registered Survey plan and layout, family receipt, deed of assignment & deed of contract.
Re: Real estate boom in free trade zone. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2013
distribute inc.:
Hello beautiful Nairalanders,i found out that there are career men and women out there,who due to their work schedules or orientation find it hard to meet partners who they might end up marrying.
Please as i fall in this category as well,i set up this thread so single,mature minded singles can meet and who knows-you might find your soul mate here. wink
For loneliness is a slow killer,live while alive-meet that person to put a spark in your life today.
God bless you all smiley

Hi beautiful ladies,am Patrick,i am 28years old-working with an IT firm in Lekki.
i like to meet chubby,sexy independent working class lady from age 27-40 doing business or working-residing in Lekki,island or mainland Lagos state.am ready to meet a life partner-please only serious ladies that are single andin need of a man need call.
i like to meet civilized,liberal and happy lady.
God bless you smiley
Re: Real estate boom in free trade zone. by nellyquash(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
distribute inc.:

Hi beautiful ladies,am Patrick,i am 28years old-working with an IT firm in Lekki.
i like to meet chubby,sexy independent working class lady from age 27-40 doing business or working-residing in Lekki,island or mainland Lagos state.am ready to meet a life partner-please only serious ladies that are single andin need of a man need call.
i like to meet civilized,liberal and happy lady.
God bless you smiley

pls am not tryin 2 sound sarcasm.
U r 28 and u need a girl within d age of 27-40 for a life partner of sugar mummy.
I was expectin 2 c 24-26.
Re: Real estate boom in free trade zone. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
love Lagos Nigeria...Africa's most vibrant city.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious And Matured Muslim Lady / Forgone Relationship And The Way Forward / Nairaland.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.