Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! (3041 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Femi Kuti’s Management Releases Press Statement On Paternity Mess / Shame! Actress Jennifer Eliogu Chased Out By Husband For Child Paternity Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
There is a raging storm over the paternity of actress, Laide Bakare's newly born baby boy as estranged hubby, Olumide Okunfulure, has come out to claim ownership of the child.

Reportedly speaking from his base in Washington DC, the Ile-Oluji, Ondo State born businessman claims he's the biological father of the child, since he was still married to Laide in the last 9 months before she quit the marriage.

I heard that my wife delivered a baby boy barely two months after she made a release that we were divorced, and she's saying that the baby belongs to one Mr. Tunde Oriowo. That's a lie, wicked lie. I'm the biological father. I have pictures to show that we were always together, but she deliberately kept the pregnancy out of my knowledge.

In other words, it might be the result of her extra-marital affair without my knowledge, because there were cases that she would leave me and our daughter in the US, come to Nigeria all in the name of promoting her movies but staying with married men in Lagos. I couldn't monitor her because I was not always in Nigeria."
Olumide, the father of Laide Bakare's first daughter, Similoluwa equally noted that he's still legally married to the actress. According to him,

I don't want to put laws into my hands. So, I have already notified my lawyers in the US and already contacted my lawyers in Nigeria about the matter, because she has many questions to answer. If she wants to proof herself right, I challenge her to go for DNA test because that would unveil the true father of the baby.

She's still my wife. We're legally married. She came to the States to deliver using my surname and my green card. It's just unfortunate she's using all the things I did for her to favour another man. So, our marriage is intact, legally. And if she wants to quit, legal action must be taken."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/paternity-mess-trails-laide-bakares.html

Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by angelTI(f): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Smh for her
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Laide and ex husband

Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
where's the lady from?

seems like she assumed the man would be a walkover?

just saying, i dont know the details of the story.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Reason why tis not advisable to marry a woman from SW...

Phucking sleep around
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
^ where are you from, mr confirmed bachelor.
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
^ where are you from, mr confirmed bachelor.

I'm a Nigerian
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
^ middle belt or the north central part of the midwestern area?
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
^ middle belt or the north central part of the midwestern area?

What do u wanna know?
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
just curious, and why are you hiding it?
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
just curious, and why are you hiding it?

*smiles*
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
^ went through your posts, i would guess you're most likely from the northcentral/northwestern part of the midwestern area, would have said middle belt but cant remember what doesnt gell with that description, in your persona.

southern north central nigeria also is ruled out because you're not so laid back per se.

obviously you're nigerian though. Raised there at the very least.
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion

I have no problem with whatever u think about me.. *smiles*
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
^ok, i believe you're from the areas mentioned then.
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
^ok, i believe you're from the areas mentioned then.

I didn't log on here to banter words with u ok

#hisses and walks away*
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na fight?

Carry go abeg.
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Temismith(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
I talk am! Dis babe bin don dey do under gee tins befor she com claim say she don divorce. Shame on u madam! Shining 2 congos at d same time and wanting to legalise both @ d same time. So wen u dey naija,constant oko is dere, wen u enter yankee, oko still waiting for u, ti e ba e! undecided
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Temismith: I talk am! Dis babe bin don dey do under gee tins befor she com claim say she don divorce. Shame on u madam! Shining 2 congos at d same time and wanting to legalise both @ d same time. So wen u dey naija,constant oko is dere, wen u enter yankee, oko still waiting for u, ti e ba e! undecided

SW things
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by Airforce1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
Na fight?

Carry go abeg.

dem talk am sey u be trouble maker but I no believe... But right here right now I just dey confirm am sey na true.
But I no get your time walaihi.
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by mofolorunshoabi: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Reason why tis not advisable to marry a woman from SW...

Phucking sleep around. Yes, ladies from SW just like Jennifer Eliogu and the rest!
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by tpia5: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Temismith: I talk am! Dis babe bin don dey do under gee tins befor she com claim say she don divorce. Shame on u madam! Shining 2 congos at d same time and wanting to legalise both @ d same time. So wen u dey naija,constant oko is dere, wen u enter yankee, oko still waiting for u, ti e ba e! undecided

men are scarce, but not for this lady. She is not experiencing scarcity of men like the rest of us.

let her enjoy her luck jare.

e easy to get man?

and who says light doesnt pay?
Re: Paternity Mess Trails Laide Bakare's Baby Boy - Ex- Husband Says Baby Is His! by funnyx(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
Laide Bakare don enter one chance grin grin grin Anyway they both deserve each other, Tunde Oriowo a confirmed 419 and an iredeemable womaniser undecided he go use am like others and dump her azz very soon grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe & Her Daughter Wear Matching Outifts / Best Couple Of D Year / Photos Of World Famous Musicians As Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.