Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ecobank Naira Credit Vs Skyebank Naira Credit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ecobank Naira Credit Vs Skyebank Naira Credit (667 Views)

Prepaid Mastercard Credit Card In Nigeria / Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome / Get Mig33 $20 Credit Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Naira Credit Vs Skyebank Naira Credit by Nji: 5:11pm On May 02, 2008
hello all, can anyone tell us which is better of the two naira credits? ecobank and skye are in the market. has anyone got experiences of any of the two?
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Vs Skyebank Naira Credit by spicy007(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2008
well, i've been using the Ecobank naira credit card for slightly over a year now, and it has sure helped pul me out of some spots.
when u apply, depending on he goodwill of your company and your annual take-home pay, you'll be given a limit to withdraw, e.g 100k at any point in time
u have a window period of 40 days to pay up whatever amount you withdraw, interest free. anything beyond the 40th day and u get charged 5% of your outstanding debt.

well, its not that simple, i mean all the bank charges, but then its not that hard or expensive either.

i dont know much about skye bank, tho
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Vs Skyebank Naira Credit by francis4se(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2008
Oder for your forex software that gives buy and sell signals. It can do much more.
call 08027144414 to order or
email: forexprofits32@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Commission Based Offers For You. / CCNA/VoIP Training With Real-time Live Routers Configuration! / Do You Ever Buy Complete Quantity Of Raw Food In Open Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.