Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? (979 Views)

Funny Phrases Used In Nigerian Newspapers / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by valicious1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
It is quite clear & unfortunate that we are gradually and steadily losing our once valued reading culture in Nigeria and Africa. Nowadays, (youths in particular) are just too lazy to read any article written on paper especially once it goes beyond a page, but would excitedly pounce on an entertainment 'gist' on their phones and electronic gadgets no matter how voluminous and long the pages are. Truthfully, am also guilty of this so i decided to get myself a copy of vanguard newspaper today and the after-feeling was really refreshing. There is surely a great difference between buying/reading your newspapers from the stands and on-line reading.
The question. when was the last time you bought yourself a daily?, How often do you read one?, which is your favourite brand?
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by Sanboy25: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
I NEVER buy and read newspaper... undecided
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by adepojuis: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
I read Every day(the punch) even though i dont buy it wit my money,but come 2 tink of it,why do i need 2 buy papers when i can get d latest info from sites lyk nairaland on my phone.
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by valicious1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanboy25: I NEVER buy and read newspaper... undecided
...and what might be your reason sir?
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by valicious1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
adepoju is: I read Every day(the punch) even though i dont buy it wit my money,but come 2 tink of it,why do i need 2 buy papers when i can get d latest info from sites lyk nairaland on my phone.
don't you think you are easily distracted by irrelevant pop-up stories while reading news online.
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by adepojuis: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Talkin abt distraction,i tink u get distracted readin papers even more than doing it online,reason being that u wil always want 2 know d content of d next page,(my opinon though)
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by valicious1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
adepoju is: Talkin abt distraction,i tink u get distracted readin papers even more than doing it online,reason being that u wil always want 2 know d content of d next page,(my opinon though)
noted !
Re: How Often Do You Buy/read Newspapers? by aadetoyin(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why should I buy newspapers when I can access their websites for all the breaking news.

(1) (Reply)

Sad! :( / Psstt / Nigeria's Boko Haram 'controls' Damboa In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.