Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? (5663 Views)

Any Girl From Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Dutse And Galadima / Any Girl From Osun (ilesa) And It Environ Ready To Meet? / Any Girl Ready For Relatioshiponship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 6:27pm On May 02, 2008
Guys i need to know how the gals in covenant university are.
most of them are sweet ,but how is their character generally?
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by CrazyMan(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2008
They are all in covenant relationships; can’t you see the name of their school, .

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Gamine(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2008
See this person, CU girls are way above your standards, better go to Osu to look for somebody

Shior!
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 03, 2008
Gamine:

See this person, CU girls are way above your standards, better go to Osu to look for somebody

Shior!
roflmao cheesy
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by justbones(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2008
you've probably met one. and they are like girls all over the world
some are nice, some are annoying and others are just hmmmm others
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by lucabrasi(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2008
justbones:

you've probably met one. and they are like girls all over the world
some are nice, some are annoying and others are just hmmmm others
was gonna say tha, lol
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2008
@Gamine

why get so defensive ?

very soon u would be an alumnus and u wont even feel so defensive no more tongue

@poster

from experience . . . .some of the CU girls are the weirdest u can get anywhere and like someone said be prepared to take oath with them grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by OLADO(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2008
Most of d ladies are Touch Not and Guys do them No Harm. grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:06am On May 04, 2008
I heard they are like some pastor's daughters . . . . . . . Hot, stupid and immature undecided
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by lucabrasi(m): 4:17am On May 04, 2008
i dont know much of cu or babcock or other private unis but if the cu is like that then i m realli happy that the moral fabric of nigerian gurls is being strenghtened,in a situation where most universities in nigeria are turning out girls of loose morals and guys too i think any nigerian should be happy with what the cu and the rest are doing,at least if u get a gurl from there u know for sure that 9 times out of ten u have a take home to mama material or wifey material
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Gamine(f): 12:38am On May 05, 2008
@Naja Haje

Abeg o, You harsh!

Guagua!

@Mc OMo

Lets wait and see
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 05, 2008
What has a university got to do with a girl's character?
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 05, 2008
Gamine:

Shior!

A very wrong line to take, Gamine!

Where does the "standards" thing come in?

This is a very common thing, when a lot of Nigerian girls look down upon their Nigerian men, and wonder why the said Nigerian men end up in relationships, or married either to African-Americans, or even white women.

Bare facts are: No human, male or female should consider themselves superior to the opposite sex. It's attitudes like this, that cause break-ups, when one treats their partner like dirt, either because he / she did not go to university, and the other holds a masters degree.
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 5:11pm On May 06, 2008
Above all the fact still remains- 'There are still some 'DIAMONDS IN THE DIRT'.

@gamine

No girl or boy shuld be seen above the standard of the opposite sex.,you are very wrong my dear.
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2008
@Gamine

I cant wait for too long . . . angry
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by zignor(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2008
yeah . . .dated one before, very sweet, but they are too arrogant like gemine undecided

Gosh! I dumped her for my current babe grin cheesy
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by RuuDie(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2008
On the real, nuttyn beats 'em so-called "low standard" chics 4rm 'em so-called high density, "low standard" skools. . . . .
"He who's down, need no fear of fall. . ."
"She who's dirty, can only become cleaner"

BIG-UPS 2 my so-called "DOWN UNDER" sistas. . . . . . . D'em s'ey una no fine, una no get class, una no get manners but we like una like d'at!
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by lucabrasi(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2008
zignor:

yeah . . .dated one before, very sweet, but they are too arrogant like gemine undecided

i think the arrogance prolly comes from personality really because i heard these universities are predominantly christian run and christian background and i dont know where it is in the bible but i know arrogance,pride e.t.c is a sin so im sure they ll never encourage that in a christian school,if the likes of them babcock or cu are looking down on other nigerian guys/gurls,then abti would be stepping on nigerian guys/gurls heads and american and british universities will be walking on the red carpet
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:51pm On May 07, 2008
Gamine:

@Naja Haje

Abeg o, You harsh!

Guagua!

@Mc OMo

Lets wait and see

This is what people said. . . . . . . and i saw one in action. Nothing harsh there babe cheesy
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:52pm On May 07, 2008
zignor:

You got that right!!!!!

Good thing you dumped her sharp sharp!!! cheesy
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by sammy6(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2008
I have had 2 different Convenant girls like me but ive didnt have any thing to do with them. My general perspective of them is that they are funloving, adventorous and they seem to expect toooo much from a guy(As per thier storybook life style now).
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 3:32pm On May 07, 2008
I wonder where you all draw these conclusions from,? undecided

AS A MATTER OF FACT AM DATING ONE RIGHT NOW,

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL,WELL TRAINNED AND OF HIGH MORAL STANDARD smiley,I THINK U GUYS BETTR CHANGE YOUR VIEW ABOUT THESE PPLE. cool
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by lucabrasi(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2008
its not a matter of changing views about them because diffrent people have had diffrent experiences,you got a nice chick and some hooked up with arrogant ones ,i dont know any personally but it seems many people on here do and the consensus is that they r arrogant but i guess its their personality sha
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2008
NONSENSE . . .WHO CARES ?

norrin' special about 'em at all cool
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 3:19pm On May 09, 2008
@MC OMO

Ma guy wetin dey bite you na ??! grin

dnt worry if u ever have the chance to meet this gal u will aknowledge my facts smiley
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2008
huh
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by uniknet: 3:59pm On May 10, 2008
Facts about cu chicks
1. Mummy' pet
2. Adventurous with guys
3. Do not cheat on their guys
4. Some of d very young one's are very shy
5. They like 2 flop around in groups

really nothin special about them cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by mosyb: 8:23am On May 12, 2008
4 get all those trash, girls na girls , they all have the same "HOLE" and they Bleep , u might not Bleep them in school, but you can Bleep them any where, under invitation off course.

CU is a school, are u saying all of dem na saints? o u think say na bible school ? dem b humans like us, all d bad bad tin pple dey do, dem dey dey do am grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2008
lol . . . true dat grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by janami(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2008
hmmm . . . . CU girls . . . . we ve the good, the bad and the ugly . . . . . same girls u will meet anywhere, wherever. But most are good wife materials wink
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by DrDre1(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2008
This is starting to get interesting grin

***Grabs a sit inside the thread***
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by RuuDie(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2008
Yeah Doc, u're darn right. . . . . . . Whoever coined the phrase "different strokes 4 different folks" surely didn't see this one coming!

May i suggest that b4 u post/reply 2 the above topic, please be kind enuff 2 include your skool/alma mater, my humble self & the renowned Dr. are conducting some SOCIO-PSYCHONOMETRIC ANALYSIS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! / Get More Girls From Facebook To Visit You / Where Is Tope2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.