Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

University Of Ilorin admission Is Awaiting you. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin admission Is Awaiting you. (503 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) / Is Awaiting Result Allowed At Oau. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin admission Is Awaiting you. by castwall(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Good day boys and girls who are willing to gain admission into university of Ilorin. now i can assure you that you have 99% to gain the admission by just mailing me on my E mail address... I will be waiting for your progress which i solely care for try us and see except that is not [/color][color=#770077]the year you will gain admission................. the admission is waiting. thabitlives@hotmail.com.
Yours Faithfully.

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Easily Into Unilorin And Any Other Nigerian Universities Tru IJMB / Practical Skills On Sage 50 (peach Tree) Accounting / ASUU Strike: Senate, ASUU, FG Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.