Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Kim - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Kim (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim by dhammer(m): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2013
Kim is her name, being awesome her game,
Persistently flawless in everything she did,
I was in love the first time I saw her cheeks,
She smiled like an angel and laughed like the
heavens,
Walked like the moon and glistened like the sun.
Kim is her name, breaking my heart was her
game;
She should have said she loved another
She led me on like a clueless sheep,
She killed the sheep one sunny Saturday
As she said in a heartless tone, I think we should
split. Kim is her name, I love her all the same.
Re: Kim by Illuminatus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
The poem started with something I can only describe as dislike. It was fun to see how you describe her, with emotion and defining words. The last sentence clarifies your mindset after writing.
But the theme of the poem itself was...disconcerting. I doubt that under normal circumstances, someone could be as madly in love as you are in the course of this poem and still feel like the person he's in love with is playing him.
Re: Kim by dhammer(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Illuminatus: The poem started with something I can only describe as dislike. It was fun to see how you describe her, with emotion and defining words. The last sentence clarifies your mindset after writing.
But the theme of the poem itself was...disconcerting. I doubt that under normal circumstances, someone could be as madly in love as you are in the course of this poem and still feel like the person he's in love with is playing him.

Thanks a million, but truth be told the poem has no bearing with reality, I was simply bored.
Re: Kim by Illuminatus(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
d-hammer:

Thanks a million, but truth be told the poem has no bearing with reality, I was simply bored.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

That Woman / What Are Your Favorite Things Your Parents Say? / I'm Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.