Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

This Is Not Funny, I Am Giving Away My Virginity, WHO Is Available? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Not Funny, I Am Giving Away My Virginity, WHO Is Available? (859 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / 2017 AD 2 INTERVIEW RESULTS!!! / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Funny, I Am Giving Away My Virginity, WHO Is Available? by tolubooks: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2013
I am Esther, a pretty 35 year old virgin, I have been out of school for the past 10 years with no secured job and I graduated with second class upper from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife. I am also the third born in the family of seven, and last week I was the bridesmaid at my baby’s sister wedding. Am tired, people keep telling me my time will come at 35 years old, when will the time come, am tired of waiting. I will give away this my virginity that is making me look holy, I think with that I will get a good job and look like the normal people. Click to download the 1st two chapters of the book that change her life. http://www.tolubooks.com/2013/06/provoking-your-season-of-change_4.html?m=1[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Can Of Peas!!! / Akpos Again / ASUU Strike Ends On Monday As Mikel Scores 1st EPL Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.