Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! (1401 Views)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Hail Storm In Abeokuta / All Hail The New Boeing 797 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by Vicjustice: 3:25am On May 03, 2008
Now, how would you blame a country for tightening their immigration rules with Nigerians where-as it's not the same with (some) other countries?
   How would you blame the visa officers who look for excuses to refuse visas rather than the reasons to issue them?
   How would you blame the- immigration officers at the port of entry for seeing you holding a Nigerian passport and pulling you aside for special scrutiny?
   How would you blame a bank manager for calling in the police when they see you come to withdraw good cash with a Nigerian passport?
   Come to think about these developments, it's astonishing that more than 70% of Nigerians abroad are either criminals or are criminal minded; even some of those who seem to be legitimate have at one time or the other been involved in crimes, and yet, we want to be treated with dignity.
   The fact remains that until Nigeria establishes herself by proceeding into acceptable standards of morality and justice, and the Nigerians set up, or find their integrity, there will continue to be this sort of humiliations and embarrassment: Afterall, respect is not something we can demand, but something we can earn.
   *Watch these videos below; and please, do return to drop a line or two of your opinions about Nigerian behaviours abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaxN_uIURW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN4VqNkJ3yU&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6GN2HMydSk&feature=related
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by lucabrasi(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2008
i beg to differ sir,where did you get your 70% from?if you are addressing these kinds of issue ,you have to be objective and not just a one-sided approach to it,for instance did you adress the fact that nigerian passports is one of the easiest if not the easiest passport to obtain and a lot of other west african people cross over and get the nigerian passports which they use in committing these crimes,also when it comes to drugs nigerians dont do as much as white people, google it and u ll see the liverpool group that was caught with like 100million pounds worth of drugs,and they r not the onli ones u can go to the hm customs website if its still there,the east europeans are there with their ppl smuggling,in america we know the columbians,south americas generally do more drugs in addittion there a lot of nigerians who are hard working and law abiding so i dont see what figures u r relying on to back ur claims, pls sjow me an home office figure, you tube is not a government organ so they r not reliable
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by pahtahkee: 1:36pm On May 03, 2008
Vicjustice:

Come to think about these developments, it's astonishing that more than 70% of Nigerians abroad are either criminals or are criminal minded; even some of those who seem to be legitimate have at one time or the other been involved in crimes, and yet, we want to be treated with dignity.
I am well beg to differ greatly!

What is your problem with Nigerians and Nigeria? First you created a thread stating there is no good thing about Nigeria, based on a youtube link you gave. Here is the thread. How did you come about this 70% you are stating here.

Now you are here stating 70% of Nigerians abroad are criminals. Are you daft? angry You have stated that Nigerians are criminal minded, I guess the epitome of such is YOU.

You went to Greece and you were driving at a speed of  226km/h, when you clearly know that driving offence is a crime under the law. Are you not a criminal yourself? Here is the thread once again.

Now you come stating Nigerians are great in Drugs and crimes in Durban South Africa based on the youtube link, how valid or authentic is this youtube video of yours? I can point to errors from that video shooting suggesting it was all arranged! Is South Africa the summary of peace and well-being of a nation?

Drugs are not well known with Nigerians, try pollute your stupidity somewhere else. We are more knowledgeable than this gobbledegook you are stating here. Drugs are well known with Columbia.

I can see that you have gone to modify the title of this thread once again. Inconsistency is your watchword.
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by Tonim(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2008
Vicjustice:

Come to think about these developments, it's astonishing that more than 70% of Nigerians abroad are either criminals or are criminal minded; even some of those who seem to be legitimate have at one time or the other been involved in crimes, and yet, w

You can't possibly believe this. 70% ! Come on, give me a break.
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by Vicjustice: 3:45pm On May 03, 2008
Tonim:

Apart from 419, Prostitution and Drug crimes, Statistics reveal that more than 70% of Nigerians in foreign countries entered the respective countries illegally, and that is a CRIME.
  There are more undocumented Nigerians abroad than the documented ones, statistics also reveals that 7 in 10 Nigerians abroad do not have the legal rights to work in their respective countries of residence, and let's not forget that there are many other Nigerians who work by impersonations: these white CRIMES wink. And this is the bitter truth.
   In every given country, there are more illegal Nigerians than the legals. Now, also take a look at Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Turkey, South American countries and tell me your findings.
   Please, this is not meant for offence, so i apologise if it's considered offencive to your sensibilities.
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by funkybaby(f): 4:38pm On May 03, 2008
Ta! Wackjustice is at it again.

You have come again with your Naija bashing threads. Well, as long as you continue, i will not relent in bashing you verbally. I noticed you modified the title to attract attention when it seemed everyone was ignoring you. You are just psychologically sick. Seek help - fast!

Who appointed you the official data collector/analyser of the ills Nigerians commit abroad? Huh? Why not talk about the bad things YOU have done in europe.

Honestly, you have no shame. What moral justification have you got to talk on such issue? Is it the same you that criss-crossed all the boarders of west africa, smuggled yourself through the porous entries in Europe until you found a place to hibernate in Ireland. Not forgetting the Irish woman that had pity on you, allowed you to marry her so that you can secure your legal stay since you risked deportation back to Naija?

Your links talk about drug trafficking. When i called you a drug peddler, i was not far from the truth. For a man like you that was born, bred and buttered on the streets, why wont you know all the brothels and drug joints? Huh?

I looked at your wedding photo you posted in your profile (with that ugly/baggy suit of yours - dude,work on your dress sense), all i saw amongst the crowd of white people was only two black men - you and a man with 'mike tyson' hair cut. So you have no family members around Europe and environs that can attend your supposedly 'legal' wedding. Shior! That alone clearly explains your background and the rough, rickety road you are coming from.

Vicjustice, get a life and quit going around looking for youtube videos. Last time i checked, the drug cartels were in southern america,last time i checked, loads of asians, pakistans, bangladeshies, indians, etc also got into Europe with fake papers so quit bitching about Nigeria. Honestly, you are appearing increasingly stupid on this forum .
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by Cadet(f): 5:07pm On May 03, 2008
Tonim:

Tonim, my dear, I've been watching this dude for a while, he's not stupid, yet not correct minded either. But this post is just at it's height of insanity. ROTFLMGBO, all of you writing essays and giving him attention got time sha. LOL!! na nawa o grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by GUNNER(f): 6:41pm On May 03, 2008
LOL @'mike tyson' hair cut grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by pahtahkee: 11:41am On May 04, 2008
Vicjustice:

Apart from 419, Prostitution and Drug crimes, Statistics reveal that more than 70% of Nigerians in foreign countries entered the respective countries illegally, and that is a CRIME.
  There are more undocumented Nigerians abroad than the documented ones, statistics also reveals that 7 in 10 Nigerians abroad do not have the legal rights to work in their respective countries of residence, and let's not forget that there are many other Nigerians who work by impersonations: these white CRIMES wink. And this is the bitter truth.
   In every given countries, there are more illegal Nigerians than the legals. Now, also take a look at Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Turkey, South American countries and tell me your findings.
   Please, this is not meant for offence, so i apologise if it's considered offencive to your sensibilities.

Another of your moronic drivel.

You were so quick to give three 3 youtube links to your arguments. . . . Show us where you got this your statistics from, or forever shut-up with your imbecilic rantings.

You call yourself a Doctor, try and live-up to the expectation of one.
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2008
This Vicjustice guy!! Do you wake up every morning on a metallic bed? Haba!
I really do understand you obviously have a pain from your past, please don't take it on Nigeria & Nigerians,it wouldn't heal your wounds.

And huh, Ireland or Latvia- which is your true location. . . .

Anyways, Do you realize that the makers of those videos were most likely apartheid mongers just 15 years ago? They've probably found a new way to express their racial idiosyncrasies - by attacking the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria inclusive).
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by pahtahkee: 1:58am On May 07, 2008
Vicjustice:

HI ALL!
NOW, VICJUSTICE IS READY TO HEAR YOUR CASSES, SO EVERYONE SHOULD FEEL FREE TO ASK THE ONE, THE HONOURABLE VICJUSTICE FOR ADVICE  cool cheesy grin

This guy has absolutely lost it!
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by funkybaby(f): 2:06am On May 07, 2008
Vicjustice:

HI ALL!
NOW, VICJUSTICE IS READY TO HEAR YOUR CASSES, SO EVERYONE SHOULD FEEL FREE TO ASK THE ONE, THE HONOURABLE VICJUSTICE FOR ADVICE cool cheesy grin

MR. OPONU
Re: Nigerians, We Hail Thee; for thou art great in drugs and crimes! by marjson(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2008
SHAI VIKI JUSTISE,THIS ONE WEY YOU YEARN PASS YAH MOUTH, YOU ALREADY DON LESSEN YAH COUNTRY WITH YAH DIRTY MOUTH,

SHEY NA ONLY YOU.
MR TYSON, WHY YOU KNOW COME HOME AFTER ALL AWAY NO BE LIKE HOME ABI,

MURTHER FUCKER,

(1) (Reply)

Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki / Pictures From Around Naija: Add Yours Here / DNA Testing Cost By Italian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.