Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? (738 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Is It True Dat Human Beings Diminish In Height As They Grow Older / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by cynthiaray: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
I'm 21 years old and want to help minimize the amount of wrinkles I will eventually get.

Are there any ways of helping? Does moisturizing everyday help? Also drinking water?

I don't take kindly to sarcastic and/or stupid answers. This is purely from a beauty therapy point of view.
Re: Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2013
There areway, to reduce wrinkles on d Face but I only remember 1 now
1, Always sleep Facing UP. Do not sleep putting part of ur Face on pillow, or laying on ur stomach, when u do such, for ladies it affects d Breasts and make them sag quickly and d effect on putting face on pillow is that is causes unrest for d skin, thereby making it wrinkle with age on-time
Re: Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: There areway, to reduce wrinkles on d Face but I only remember 1 now
1, Always sleep Facing UP. Do not sleep putting part of ur Face on pillow, or laying on ur stomach, when u do such, for ladies it affects d Breasts and make them sag quickly and d effect on putting face on pillow is that is causes unrest for d skin, thereby making it wrinkle with age on-time
how can one sleep facing up? At op. KEEP SMILLING, that's †ђξ
Secret.
Re: Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lolaabokoku: how can one sleep facing up? At op. KEEP SMILLING, that's †ђξ
Secret.
Sleeping on ur back, lay down with d back, that's d 1st tip any1 will giv u on d issue.
Re: Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by Blendy77(f): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Avoid going to bed with ur make up on. No matter how tired u are, try washing off all make over on ur face if u can't take a bath. Using mild facial soap and warm water works best for me than cleansers and scrubs. Though depending on ur skin type. Also avoid all this plenty foundation etc they sell in the market. Most of them prevents ur skin from breathing so imagine what happens when u go to bed with foundation on.
Re: Is There Any Possible Ways You Can Prevent Wrinkles When You Grow Older? by tishat(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Invest in Anti-aging products.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About / Audio Medical Devices Ltd / Ovarian Cyst/polycytic Ovarian Disease/ectopic Pregnancy/miscarriage Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.