Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Worshipping In Different Churches. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worshipping In Different Churches. (637 Views)

They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? / Couples Attending Different Churches,is It Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshipping In Different Churches. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Fellow Nairalander, please I need your response to this: is it fair for a married couple to be worshipping in different churches?
Re: Worshipping In Different Churches. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2013
Big-Man:
Fellow Nairalander, please I need your response to this: is it fair for a married couple to be worshipping in different churches?
No it's not ok that way. worship in the same church. in most cases, the woman leave her church to her husband church after the wedding, but the two have to aggree together before the marraige.
Re: Worshipping In Different Churches. by baby124: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2013
No, I don't think so. So many churches these days and all have different doctrines and preaching styles. Find the one that fits your family, or the pre-agreed one and stick with it. All this should be discussed and agreed on before marriage. And really these days you really want to know what type of pastor your spouse is listening to. Before they give them timetable on se*x with you.LMAO.
Re: Worshipping In Different Churches. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
There is nothing fair or unfair about it marriage is not bondage. I assume she is not a senseless woman if the doctrines in the church are wrong she will find her way to a better church most likely yours instead of forcing her and fighting her to attend church with you by fire by force let her grow into it. If her church makes her a better woman why are you disturbing yourself? If your church makes you a better man she will soon join you. Win her over with sense rather than by force.
Re: Worshipping In Different Churches. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
thanks all. I appreciate your responses

(1) (Reply)

Communication With Your Infant / Japhet Omojuwa's Greek Gift To A Friend Anabigail Anaba / Stabbed To Almost Death With Bottle See The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.