Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94270 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2013
nelklyn:

Looking at this email you posted i couldn't help but observe the subject of the mail "RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A TRAINEE OPERATOR WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED". In mails 'RE:' indicates the mail is a reply to a previously sent mail, so i'm guessing you applied via mail but i'm sure the rest of us who applied for the Trainee Operator submitted hardcopy applications and in the email that was sent by NLNG the subject was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT"...Just saying!!!
thank u bro,good observer.he apply through net

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by ideycraze: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2013
nelklyn:

Looking at this email you posted i couldn't help but observe the subject of the mail "RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A TRAINEE OPERATOR WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED". In mails 'RE:' indicates the mail is a reply to a previously sent mail, so i'm guessing you applied via mail but i'm sure the rest of us who applied for the Trainee Operator submitted hardcopy applications and in the email that was sent by NLNG the subject was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT"...Just saying!!!

No I didn't, I sent in my application the same way you guys did,I mean through the post office ,though to the PH address given in the advert.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by ideycraze: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2013
nekede11: thank u bro,good observer.he apply through net

How did you know I applied through the net?You stated it as if u were there when I did, na wah for u o,must u respond to every post?
So i'm no more a scammer,thank u
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2013
ideycraze?:

Oldman ,this is no scam,it's 100% authentic.
I ve got about 8 of my friends who got the same mail from the same nlng email that sent the first mail.Don't forget the test is online.
While u shout scam here a lot of guys out there have gotten the mail. Courtesy demands that u just say u ve not gotten ur not to come here and shout scam.
By the way,did u get the first mail?

ideycraze?:

No I didn't, I sent in my application the same way you guys did,I mean through the post office ,though to the PH address given in the advert.

But you said "I ve got about 8 of my friends who got the same mail from the same nlng email that sent the first mail"
Let's clarify this, you applied via post office with the PH address given in the advert and you've received two different emails from LNG, first one(APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT) and the second mail(RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A TRAINEE OPERATOR WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED) or you received the second one via the post office too?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by ideycraze: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2013
nelklyn:

But you said "I ve got about 8 of my friends who got the same mail from the same nlng email that sent the first mail"
Let's clarify this, you applied via post office with the PH address given in the advert and you've received two different emails from LNG, first one(APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT) and the second mail(RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A TRAINEE OPERATOR WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED) or you received the second one via the post office too?

Get me right bros,I sent my application through post office(some of my friends used courier service).
Got two emails from NLNG,first telling me I have been shortlisted and that they would communicate the date and venue later,the second email was the invitation for test.
I think (not sure o) ,the invitations sent are just for PH only
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by kingeze1: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
nelklyn:

Word bro...nice observation ...ur eyes r on point
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Dmanky(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ideycraze @shantyken n anyoda person dt cn offer 2 help,pls u guys shud help me here,i seriosly nid d questns, here is email i.d: manky380@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Dmanky(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ideycraze @shantyken n anyoda person dt cn offer 2 help,pls u guys shud help me here,i seriosly nid dos questns n answer samples, here is my email i.d: manky380@yahoo.com

Tanks to U! God bless U!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by kingeze1: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dmanky: @ideycraze @shantyken n anyoda person dt cn offer 2 help,pls u guys shud help me here,i seriosly nid dos questns n answer samples, here is my email i.d: manky380@yahoo.com

Tanks to U! God bless U!
U guys should stop posting ur email addresses on public forums like this na.u r just being naive and it may boomerang.nairaland has made provisions in here such that u could email a user from his or her profile page.we r still waiting 4 nlng sha... wink

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Phikom(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
my online test has been scheduled to hold on 9th of July 2013 @Chamscity Ikeja GRA by 12noon
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Phikom(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dear Olaleye,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A TRAINEE OPERATOR WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

With reference to your application for employment with Nigeria LNG Limited as a Trainee Operator, we are pleased to invite you for a written test scheduled as follows:

DATE: Tuesday 9th July, 2013

TIME: 12:00 NOON

VENUE: CHAMSCITY

2A, Isaac John Street

Old Leventis Building

Ikeja GRA

Lagos.

You are required to bring along with you the following:

1. ALL your credentials (Originals) and copies of same for submission.

2. NYSC Discharged or Exemption Certificate

3. Recent passport size photograph (full face and without glasses) and

4. A means of Identification (National ID card, Nigeria Drivers’ License or International Passport.

Please be advised that you will not be allowed to take the test without Items 1- 4 above.

It is recommended that you visit shl-on-demand-candidates to find out more about online assessment, to practice assessments or to get tips on how to prepare yourself. You need to be Computer Literate as test is ONLINE.

Traveling expenses for this test will be at the expense of each candidate.

Yours faithfully,

For: NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
This e-mail, any attachments thereto and response string is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. In the event that you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, be notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received or otherwise encountered this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments and response string as well as any copy printout in connection therewith.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Surjman: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
y online nah.chamcity?dat is dragnet for heaven's sake.i hate dis online test of a tin.abeg,nlng just make dis tin hardcopy test.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Shantyken(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Surjman: y online nah.chamcity?dat is dragnet for heaven's sake.i hate dis online test of a tin.abeg,nlng just make dis tin hardcopy test.

Dragnet hw
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
ideycraze?:

Get me right bros,I sent my application through post office(some of my friends used courier service).
Got two emails from NLNG,first telling me I have been shortlisted and that they would communicate the date and venue later,the second email was the invitation for test.
I think (not sure o) ,the invitations sent are just for PH only
Alright now I understand, thanks for explaining. Wish u all the best...
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Ideycraze? am sorry 4 bashing on u too hard,I hav recieve,..I appologize....hahahahahahahaha....1 LOVE
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by ogrin(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
I just received mine also. Thanks to this great house for d all time useful info. God bless y'all
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ nekede where is your own venue?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Shantyken(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
nekede11: @Ideycraze? am sorry 4 bashing on u too hard,I hav recieve,..I appologize....hahahahahahahaha....1 LOVE
gongratula guy
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
erul: @ nekede where is your own venue?
Digital Bridge Institute,#o 8 P.O.W. Mafeni Crecsent off solomon lar way. Utako-wuse Abuja. Wat of u? Best of luck evrybody..
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 1:27am On Jun 18, 2013
i think dos dat submitd in lag,we do their APT in lag,dos of abj is abj and dos of ph is ph.i submitd in lag n ma APT venue is lag.pls confirm dis.tanx
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Lemon1(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2013
no o all of us in delta n benin who summitted in port ,were taken to lagos ,infact am yet to c ,those writin in port o, cos its like som guyz livin in port were still thrown to lag
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by ideycraze: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2013
*Lemon:
no o all of us in delta n benin who summitted in port ,were taken to lagos ,infact am yet to c ,those writin in port o, cos its like som guyz livin in port were still thrown to lag

I submitted in PH nd i'm writing in PH
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2013
erul: i think dos dat submitd in lag,we do their APT in lag,dos of abj is abj and dos of ph is ph.i submitd in lag n ma APT venue is lag.pls confirm dis.tanx
I submitted in lag but i'm writing in abuja and i think is because i used our house address at abuja in my C.V.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Lemon1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
pls is there an email or phone number which a person can send a mail to or call for enquires.....who knows weda dey can even push our test to port instead of lagos....pls if u have a means of contactin dem,give it so dat i can call to make inquires also i don't v any of d valid id mention should i spend money for driver's lience or go with my originals n my sch id..pls help out,my statement ofresult n oda documents has my passport
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by idrismodel: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pleas how can we prepare adequately for this exam? Which book or materials can we recommend for each other
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
idrismodel: Pleas how can we prepare adequately for this exam? Which book or materials can we recommend for each other
Well so far I've tried my hands on the free SHL online test at http://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-test and I also downloaded the free Verbal and Numerical reasoning materials on http://www.shl.com and I downloaded Fault Diagnosis and Mechanical Reasoning from www.psychometric-success.com I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
*Lemon:
pls is there an email or phone number which a person can send a mail to or call for enquires.....who knows weda dey can even push our test to port instead of lagos....pls if u have a means of contactin dem,give it so dat i can call to make inquires also i don't v any of d valid id mention should i spend money for driver's lience or go with my originals n my sch id..pls help out,my statement ofresult n oda documents has my passport
You can try sending an email to the e-mail address that sent you the invitation but it will be in your best of interest to secure one of the required valid ids because the different companies providing the services via which the LNG test will be conducted might not be in conformity with the use of school ids
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by charden: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
ideycraze?:

Post ur mail and I will send you what I have.I hope Nekede nd co will not call this a scam sa
pls send to odisco77@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Applied in ph, invited for d test in ph on the 9th @ aba rd.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls anyone wit useful materials should kindly forward it to flexyrule@gmail.com. Gracias
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by charden: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
idonchop: The NLNG test comprises of 5 parts
Numerical:simple arithmetic such as 11.9+_=18.2,36 questions 10 mins
Verbal comprehension of technical occupation 36 quest 12mins
Mechanical reasoning 36questions 18mins
Fault Diagnosis 36 questions 18mins(I ve got 40 solved questions on this part)
and spatial recognition 36questions 10mins
Speed is of utmost importance
pls kindly send the 40 solved ones ifyobj@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2013
@idonchop or any other person ,pls i dis NLNG sample questions:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.