Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Photos:elegant Singer,alicia Keys Poses For The Cover Of Marie Claire July Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos:elegant Singer,alicia Keys Poses For The Cover Of Marie Claire July Issue (889 Views)

Who Wore It Better? Kim Kardiashian Vs Claire Danes / P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:elegant Singer,alicia Keys Poses For The Cover Of Marie Claire July Issue by emmaray: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-f9uHX7MfLbI/UbCgtoRtG-I/AAAAAAAADo0/x7InBGIz7q8/s1600/Alicia+Keyscoversmarieclaire1.jpg[/img]

Alicia Keys jetted off to the Bahamas for an exclusive cover story for the July issue of Marie Claire.
In the interview, Alicia opened up about her love of travel and her planned trips for the future. She said: 'I'm really looking forward to having a really incredible time on my travels. I think that to be able to tour and travel the world at this time in my life is different than any other time, and I'm really looking forward to experiencing it in a way I never have before. I'm going to places I've never been, you know, it's a lot of growth, so I'm excited.'
MORE PHOTOS... http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/06/photos-elegant-singer-alicia-keys-poses.html

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sexy Posefor The Covers Of Mania Magazine June Edition! / Know Your Body Type And How To Dress It!!! / Making Aso Ebi In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.