Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help And Advice Me Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help And Advice Me Please (433 Views)

UNI-UYO Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And More In / UNIBEN Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And M / UNICAL Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help And Advice Me Please by Squarebb(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx
Re: Help And Advice Me Please by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Squarebb: Am a guy of 20yr,my dream course is to become chemical engineer,bt there is pressure from my parent that i should become a nurse becos is fast and they are well paid,i av try to convince them bt no avail.pls advice me,am i too old to study chemical engineer and wat shuld i do to convince them,and to be successful.tanx

Anyway sometimes we are wrong and our parents are right. It depends really because they are looking at the situation of the country. Reading engr is good and to me better than nursing but in Naija its connection that gets job.

Reading nursing , medicine or any medical related course but especially nursing is very lucrative and don't need any connection for you to get your job. Its also faster. You can settle down easily with nursing. It depends on the family load your parents have. But to me I think you should go with their idea. Just an opinion...

(1) (Reply)

NECO Answers 2013 / Ogun Closed Down About 160 Illegal Private Schools Operating In The State / UNN,UNESCO To Hold Science Fair And Experiments For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.