Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Php Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Help (481 Views)

Php Help / Socket Programming In Php Help Hints ? / Email Retrieval With Php - Help Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Help by bigdot1759(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
please help i'm trying to install php 5.4 and when it get to a stage, it ask me to input host name and pls i don't undetstand this @ all
Re: Php Help by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
That should be "localhost" or a remote host.

I assume you're installing it on your local system. if you are, then i'd advice that you install WAMP or XAMP instead. It comes with PHP, Apache and Mysql. You don't need to install them individually.

1 Like

Re: Php Help by santaboy: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
BIGDOT FOLLOW THE STEPS
Afam4eva: That should be "localhost" or a remote host.

I assume you're installing it on your local system. if you are, then i'd advice that you install WAMP or XAMP instead. It comes with PHP, Apache and Mysql. You don't need to install them individually.
Re: Php Help by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Install Zend Server it comes with lots of school stuff.
Re: Php Help by bigdot1759(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
i'm very gr8ful to all, remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Best HTML Conveter Here / How To Become A Webmaster / Really? You Don't Need To Code To Design A Site? A Big Lie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.