Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Who Gets To Go To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Gets To Go To Hell? (732 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 1st June, 2013 Who Gets God's Mercy? By Past / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Gets To Go To Hell? by VeriLee: 6:20pm On May 03, 2008
Does God already know who would end up in Hell?
Re: Who Gets To Go To Hell? by Cayon(f): 8:06pm On May 03, 2008
Good Question. I was told God holds the future. If he has, then he must have known right from the moment that when he created Adam and Eve they would eventually eat from the Tree of Knowledge, and that we would no longer live forever with some of us ending up going to hell because of this.

But I always say If God is all-knowing and all-powerful, it seems pretty strange that he would let all of that unfold, if he had known all of this from the start. I guess that's why he gave us "choice", just try to what is right in His sight
Re: Who Gets To Go To Hell? by mukina2: 8:20pm On May 03, 2008

(1)

Should A Woman Be A Virgin When She Marries?” / A Christian Apologist Debates Many Non-believers / Is The Jewish Claim For Biblical Land Valid? Is Charge For Genocide Also Valid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.