Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Problems With Andriod Tablets - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problems With Andriod Tablets (1295 Views)

Which Type Of Andriod Tablets I Can Buy At #10,000 / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Bbm On Andriod Tablets. Get It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Andriod Tablets by castrokins(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dear NL,
I bought a Bematel (Andriod) Tablet just over a month ago. It's a 7" device. Quite unfortunately, I woke up yesterday to discover it would boot past the Andriod Logo. All effort to get the device back to life has been futile. It's actually my first andriod device as I have been on RIM's Blackberries all the while. I just need advise if anyone else ever encountered such.
thank you
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Junki04(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2013
how is d tab? is it gud nd how much is it?
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Junki04(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2013
how is d tab? is it gud nd how much is it? I think d problem u have is maybe u mistakenly deleted d home launcher
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2013
@castrokins, refrain your subject matter, most manufacturer's built their products to have repeated calling back customers.
Did you read your device manual? Check the right or left. side of your device, you will see an reset point stick a pin at its reset pin,your device will reset itself,but will delete all downloaded apps.Your device will comeback to its old self
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2013
Junki04: how is d tab? is it gud nd how much is it?
advertised @#17-23k sold in Lagos, google to see all online sellers
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by FKBZ: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
hello,

pls just got d tablet too,how did u cofigure broswing pls help.

u can go snd give it back to the seller if you bought it frm bamatel shop they could repair it for you.

pls teach me how to configure d internet i want to be using my sim.

thnks expecting ur reply.
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Junki04(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
FKBZ: hello,

u can go snd give it back to the seller if you bought it frm bamatel shop they could repair it for you.

pls where did u get it nd how much is it?? I hope its a nyc product
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2013

If its 2 or 3g built in,upon insertion of sims of any network you choose,it will autotmatically configure, be it mtnnigeria,etisalat,Airtel etc.
but if its is external 3g usb dongle see the manufacturer,s spec,for example mine accepts any network modem hauweiE173
All the network have their gprs Internet settings in their website.
Anyway which sims do want to use?
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by FKBZ: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
I WANT TO USE ETISALAT.

I USE IT FOR MY BIS AND IT FULL SUBSCRIPTION SO I DO I CONVERT IT TO MY ANDRIOD
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Junki04(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2013

pls I really nid ur reply ,Whre did u get it nd how much?
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by PtBlank: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
castrokins: Dear NL,
I bought a Bematel (Andriod) Tablet just over a month ago. It's a 7" device. Quite unfortunately, I woke up yesterday to discover it would boot past the Andriod Logo. All effort to get the device back to life has been futile. It's actually my first andriod device as I have been on RIM's Blackberries all the while. I just need advise if anyone else ever encountered such.
thank you

Hello,

Were you able to resolve the issue with your tab.

Kindly share your experience with the Bematel Tab here.

Thank you.
Re: Problems With Andriod Tablets by Junki04(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls tell us how u solved d problem cuz am having sort too.

(1) (Reply)

****unlock All Blackberry Phones Remotely**** / Innjoo One Launched In Lagos / Letv Max 2 Smartphone Could Be Packing 6GB Of RAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.