Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Looking For Local Handbag Makers. Ideas Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Local Handbag Makers. Ideas Please? (638 Views)

10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer / Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Local Handbag Makers. Ideas Please? by pyneapples: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hello.
I am currently in working on handbag designs to be produced locally and sold in Nigeria. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to very good handbag makers in Lagos that can produce my designs with label. Someone that can work with leather and other materials AND WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. I have found out that many Nigerian businesses take things for granted and have really bad service.
Ideas anyone, Please?
Re: Looking For Local Handbag Makers. Ideas Please? by cecili: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
pyneapples: Hello.
I am currently in working on handbag designs to be produced locally and sold in Nigeria. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to very good handbag makers in Lagos that can produce my designs with label. Someone that can work with leather and other materials AND WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. I have found out that many Nigerian businesses take things for granted and have really bad service.
Ideas anyone, Please?
Pls I need one as well ooo and its pretty urgent

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed On Nexus Capital(nova Capital) / Give Your Business Better Publicity / Exporting Clothing And Fashion Accessories To Nigeria From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.