Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

NEBOSH And Its Use - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NEBOSH And Its Use (944 Views)

NEBOSH Center In Nigeria - Novelle / HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / Cheapest Nebosh Certification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEBOSH And Its Use by almasterpiece(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
I was told to go and acquire NEBOSH. The challenge is how useful is it in the oil and gas industry and what are the benefits of some one with NEBOSH were can I get the best trainging around portharcourt. I studied Geology
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by Adam89: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
A friend of mine did the nebosh course few weeks ago. It cost abt 350k for 2 weeks. With the certificate u will b a trained safety professional. If I recall, they teach about safety in work environment and what to do in times of emergency. She did the course in pH, but I dnt remember where. Try googling it.
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by almasterpiece(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
thanks. so if there is any body that is aware of the importance of NEBOSH 4 a job seeker. should pls let me know
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by shaqhead: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yh u can run d nebosh prog at Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP)..Dia office is at stadium road opp bereton college...you can go dia n mk enquiries...
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by almasterpiece(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
thanks
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by almasterpiece(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ adM 89, shaqhead, thanks. more info abeg. GOD go bless una
Re: NEBOSH And Its Use by jacksinou: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
i advice u study it on line with an international certification.its more prestigious and cheap.google structuralsolution.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Song: OLELE by REX / Customer Service Administrator / Immigration Service Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.